The Official December 2014 Study Group

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:44 pm

So excited! Have a four day weekend this weekend. Tomorrow will be devoted to catching up on my BP work (missed class on Wednesday because I got stuck at work....I was not a happy camper!), Saturday PTing 55 and reviewing it, Sunday will be drilling reading comp and then doing a logic game here and there when I need a self esteem boost, and Monday will probably be more reading comp.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:54 pm

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 pm

nlee10 wrote:
MEAhrnsbrak wrote:So excited! Have a four day weekend this weekend. Tomorrow will be devoted to catching up on my BP work (missed class on Wednesday because I got stuck at work....I was not a happy camper!), Saturday PTing 55 and reviewing it, Sunday will be drilling reading comp and then doing a logic game here and there when I need a self esteem boost, and Monday will probably be more reading comp.


In light of all this LSAT studying, I keep thinking of BP as beer pong. I need to party. :lol: :lol:

by dec ill be hanging with my friends and some1 will ask about playing bp and ill break down and cry... then realize he meant beer pong

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:24 pm

decided not to go to karaoke tn... I think I might be sick :shock:

User avatar
thelincolnlawyer
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby thelincolnlawyer » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Dirigo wrote:PT 52
LR1:-5
LG:-1
LR2:-3
RC:-4

Raw:86/99
Scaled:167

I'll take it. 58 Days to improve.
Hope everyone had a productive day or will have a productive night studying. :D


Nice score Dirigo, definitely a candidate for 175+ come December with that score now. Some of us would be lucky to eventually hit 167, even with a goal of 170+. Hoping for at least a 160 this weekend on PT 55

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Jgoods wrote:decided not to go to karaoke tn... I think I might be sick :shock:


Take it easy Jgoods. Don't wanna get sick!

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:38 pm

nlee10 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:decided not to go to karaoke tn... I think I might be sick :shock:


Take it easy Jgoods. Don't wanna get sick!

(the "i might be sick" is there because Im not going to karaoke... its not that I'm not going because I'm sick, simple mistaken reversal :P )

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Jgoods wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:decided not to go to karaoke tn... I think I might be sick :shock:


Take it easy Jgoods. Don't wanna get sick!

(the "i might be sick" is there because Im not going to karaoke... its not that I'm not going because I'm sick, simple mistaken reversal :P )


:lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened to us...hahah. I'm done studying, new episode of How to Get Away with Murder on in 15 minutes.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 pm

nlee10 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:decided not to go to karaoke tn... I think I might be sick :shock:


Take it easy Jgoods. Don't wanna get sick!

(the "i might be sick" is there because Im not going to karaoke... its not that I'm not going because I'm sick, simple mistaken reversal :P )


:lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened to us...hahah. I'm done studying, new episode of How to Get Away with Murder on in 15 minutes.

thats what I'm saying :/ when I start hanging out with people more often they're going to think I'm crazy the way I talk

User avatar
mist4bison
Posts: 1549
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby mist4bison » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:41 pm

.
Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:48 pm

mist4bison wrote:Did four RC passages untimed and still missed 3. Ugh. I need to really start drilling RC. I think that's where I can pick up the most points.

even if untimed, thats not horrible, you got this gurl

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:06 am

thelincolnlawyer wrote:
Dirigo wrote:PT 52
LR1:-5
LG:-1
LR2:-3
RC:-4

Raw:86/99
Scaled:167

I'll take it. 58 Days to improve.
Hope everyone had a productive day or will have a productive night studying. :D


Nice score Dirigo, definitely a candidate for 175+ come December with that score now. Some of us would be lucky to eventually hit 167, even with a goal of 170+. Hoping for at least a 160 this weekend on PT 55


Thats why dirigo is OP

calmtigers
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby calmtigers » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:03 am

So I looked at my analytics via BP website and I can't believe I didn't realize it was LG that was dragging my score down immensely (and my sad inconsistent 20ish RC)

I will be drilling the shit out of LG for the next week and hope that I can get a 162-3ish range (seeing how I just needed 3 raw to have that in the last game >.>)

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:43 am

morning all :)

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:28 am

Jgoods wrote:morning all :)


Good morning!

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 am

Mornin' everybody!

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:42 am


User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:42 am

MEAhrnsbrak wrote:So excited! Have a four day weekend this weekend. Tomorrow will be devoted to catching up on my BP work (missed class on Wednesday because I got stuck at work....I was not a happy camper!), Saturday PTing 55 and reviewing it, Sunday will be drilling reading comp and then doing a logic game here and there when I need a self esteem boost, and Monday will probably be more reading comp.

wanna come work for me instead so I can go home and have off? :)

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 am

Jgoods wrote:
MEAhrnsbrak wrote:So excited! Have a four day weekend this weekend. Tomorrow will be devoted to catching up on my BP work (missed class on Wednesday because I got stuck at work....I was not a happy camper!), Saturday PTing 55 and reviewing it, Sunday will be drilling reading comp and then doing a logic game here and there when I need a self esteem boost, and Monday will probably be more reading comp.

wanna come work for me instead so I can go home and have off? :)


I'm good thanks! It's a much needed break from work! I'm used to working 50-60 hour weeks, so I'm greatful for the time off! Much needed LSAT study time!!

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:43 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:44 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madz
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby madz » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 am

Dirigo wrote:I'm just reviewing and drilling a bit today. I know if I go too crazy and do another PT, I'll be too exhausted for PT55 this weekend.
I only have so much brain function.


Brain rest good. NPR just had a thing on study schedules and retention, etc.

madz
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby madz » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:47 am


User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:00 am

dammit, I forgot I had a doctors appt back in my hometown this weekend. Got to drive back to parents' house later today, lol. Will take PT 55 no matter what tomorrow though!

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:02 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace, Bing [Bot], cherrygalore, cianchetta0, Instrumental, JohnMaynardKeynes, jonny27 and 10 guests