The Official December 2014 Study Group

jrdavila09

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:24 pm

It's official. LSAT has come between me and my relationship. Fiancé has been bugging me to skip my PT all day and to hang out. Been telling her that I cant. That i have a schedule. Then she just stopped talking to me all day and wouldn't answer my phone calls or text. So I said whatever! Idgf!

Then my sister texts me and says "hey asshole! It's your anniversary! She didn't want me to say anything but she's upset so I told her fuck him, im saying something! You dick!"

I. FEEL. TERRIBLE!

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:33 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:It's official. LSAT has come between me and my relationship. Fiancé has been bugging me to skip my PT all day and to hang out. Been telling her that I cant. That i have a schedule. Then she just stopped talking to me all day and wouldn't answer my phone calls or text. So I said whatever! Idgf!

Then my sister texts me and says "hey asshole! It's your anniversary! She didn't want me to say anything but she's upset so I told her fuck him, im saying something! You dick!"

I. FEEL. TERRIBLE!

youre prob not getting married now

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:It's official. LSAT has come between me and my relationship. Fiancé has been bugging me to skip my PT all day and to hang out. Been telling her that I cant. That i have a schedule. Then she just stopped talking to me all day and wouldn't answer my phone calls or text. So I said whatever! Idgf!

I. FEEL. TERRIBLE!

QUICK! Get something together and act like it was planned this whole time and u were busy setting it up! GOOO GO GO GO

WorldsCollide

Postby WorldsCollide » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Jgoods wrote:

I. FEEL. TERRIBLE!

QUICK! Get something together and act like it was planned this whole time and u were busy setting it up! GOOO GO GO GO

THIS!

SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE, jrdavila09! If only so you're not crying over ending your engagement instead of studying ;) . No but seriously...

surf

Postby surf » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:49 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:
Then my sister texts me and says "hey asshole! It's your anniversary!

sht dude. that ain't good. I agree u gotta act like it was planned

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:51 pm

surf wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
Then my sister texts me and says "hey asshole! It's your anniversary!

sht dude. that ain't good. I agree u gotta act like it was planned

also your sister is a douche for saying she was gonna tell you. she shoulda said i won't tell him, then tell you so you could make it seem like you had it planned

sashafierce

Postby sashafierce » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:59 pm

I. FEEL. TERRIBLE!

That's hard, I mean you have to do what you have to do when it comes to the LSAT and non LSAT people don't fully understand why the LSAT is so important or why u need to be fully committed to it BUT come on you forgot your anniversary! Get one of those countdown apps for next time so you never forget.

Don't lie, ladies know when guys lie . Go to her house be honest, blame it on the LSAT and stress, tell her your working so hard because you want to be able to create a better future for the two of you because you knw she deserves nothing but the best. Tell her your a dick and you don't deserve her, make sure she is 100% satisfied sexually before you leave her house and spend your money tomorrow buy her a lavish gift and another thoughtful gift a few weeks from now just because. Trust me, my plan will work!

WorldsCollide

Postby WorldsCollide » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 pm

sashafierce wrote:

I. FEEL. TERRIBLE!

That's hard, I mean you have to do what you have to do when it comes to the LSAT and non LSAT people don't fully understand why the LSAT is so important or why u need to be fully committed to it BUT come on you forgot your anniversary! Get one of those countdown apps for next time so you never forget.

Don't lie, ladies know when guys lie . Go to her house be honest, blame it on the LSAT and stress, tell her your working so hard because you want to be able to create a better future for the two of you because you knw she deserves nothing but the best. Tell her your a dick and you don't deserve her, make sure she is 100% satisfied sexually before you leave her house and spend your money tomorrow buy her a lavish gift and another thoughtful gift a few weeks from now just because. Trust me, my plan will work!

This would work better than making stuff up. But, honestly, anniversary or no anniversary, she shouldn't expect you to stop prepping for her. But yeah... just show her you care =\

berkeleynick

Postby berkeleynick » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:22 pm

How is it already less than two months away? The September one literally just finished! There is never enough time, except for when it's three months out and feels like it'll never get here!

WorldsCollide

Postby WorldsCollide » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 pm

berkeleynick wrote:How is it already less than two months away? The September one literally just finished! There is never enough time, except for when it's three months out and feels like it'll never get here!

I agree!

OMG your avatar (*thud*)

surf

Postby surf » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:25 pm

I hate reading comp so much

just did a passage and got only 2/7 right. re-read it, and was laughing at my mistakes. the F is going on here..... I hope I see improvements otherwise RC will sink me.

jrdavila09

Postby jrdavila09 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Alright guys! It's all good now. Showed up with a dozen roses, took her to one of her favorite restaurants, and we went to the mall and I got her a gift. She's just upset that's it not even law school yet and I'm already forgetting stuff. She's good now. I'm safe for a while.

mist4bison

Postby mist4bison » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:20 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:22 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

surf

Postby surf » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Dirigo wrote:Please share more of your RC tips as you learn them.

ETA - I kicked ass on the last 3 passages. got 3 or 4 more wrong I think. yea I know this sucks but it's an improvement ; 0

nlee10

Postby nlee10 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:11 am

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

calmtigers

Postby calmtigers » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:21 am

nlee10 wrote:Anyone not diagram on LR and get less than -5 on a section?

Its possible, but I also have taken Logic in undergrad. I saw you're taking Blueprint, learn their method it's pretty simple but also dont forget about apparent "linkages" that's how I get past most of the diagrammable ones.

MEAhrnsbrak

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:12 am

Before Blueprint I wasn't diagramming and was getting -6 to -8. Now that I'm diagramming I'm not making nearly as many stupid mistakes. Diagramming isn't my favorite thing to do, but it's effective.

mist4bison

Postby mist4bison » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:51 am

Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyr

Postby Tyr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:57 am

I started the Velocity LSAT prep course last week. I know it's early, but I feel like I'm already seeing results. I'll be re-taking in December so I know the content of the LSAT, but Velocity really has me thinking about the questions in a different way. Probably in a much sharper way of reading through the passage. Soooo glad I signed up for this.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:00 am

Morning all :)

MEAhrnsbrak wrote:

Before Blueprint I wasn't diagramming and was getting -6 to -8. Now that I'm diagramming I'm not making nearly as many stupid mistakes. Diagramming isn't my favorite thing to do, but it's effective.

I wanna try to diagram but it tends to confuse me often but I guess that is why I need to work on it...

Tyr wrote:I started the Velocity LSAT prep course last week. I know it's early, but I feel like I'm already seeing results. I'll be re-taking in December so I know the content of the LSAT, but Velocity really has me thinking about the questions in a different way. Probably in a much sharper way of reading through the passage. Soooo glad I signed up for this.

I love the Velocity video explanations (free ones) so I could imagine the prep course itself being pretty helpful

Tyr

Postby Tyr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am

Jgoods wrote:
Tyr wrote:I started the Velocity LSAT prep course last week. I know it's early, but I feel like I'm already seeing results. I'll be re-taking in December so I know the content of the LSAT, but Velocity really has me thinking about the questions in a different way. Probably in a much sharper way of reading through the passage. Soooo glad I signed up for this.

I love the Velocity video explanations (free ones) so I could imagine the prep course itself being pretty helpful

The lessons stick with you. Some people may not like his "quirkiness," but I'm finding this way of speaking and colorful examples stick in your mind while doing the problems. At least so far, I'm finding this course to be more valuable than any of the other test prep materials I've used (which is a lot).

Cupofchocolate

Postby Cupofchocolate » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:11 am

Checking in guys :)

Hey, can someone tell me how i put up a picture on my profile?

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 am

Tyr wrote:
Jgoods wrote:

The lessons stick with you. Some people may not like his "quirkiness," but I'm finding this way of speaking and colorful examples stick in your mind while doing the problems. At least so far, I'm finding this course to be more valuable than any of the other test prep materials I've used (which is a lot).

yeah, he explains things similarly to how I think when someone asks about a problem which is awesome... I just dont have the money to actually get the whole thing... though fortunately the tidbit about why an answer is right is normally enough for me to figure out the rest

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”