The Official December 2014 Study Group

User avatar
AtticusRising
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby AtticusRising » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:33 am

nlee10 wrote:When are you guys planning to take any of the Superprep A B C's? At parents' place and forgot I had this thing. I want to take them prob late oct/early nov.


I'm starting with A on Oct 18 with B, C and PTs 39-72 to follow. Always up for a review buddy on Saturdays!

User avatar
downbeat14
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:00 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby downbeat14 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

.
Last edited by downbeat14 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:05 pm

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 pm

peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?

I hear ya there

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:26 pm

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Just finished my PT and I have a question for anyone who's already PT'ING in the 50's and upward. Is it just me or are the LG and LR questions a bit trickier then what we've been drilling? I just felt a little off on LG especially. My LR is still pretty bad but on some questions I was like "WTF!?!?!?!". Haven't graded/BR yet but I still felt a little off.

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:39 pm

nlee10 wrote:
peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


Spending most of the day with family...so if there's any studying it'll be tonight when I'm back at my place. Going to be a hermit next week. Ughh


Probably better if you just take the day off. You don't want to waste drilling questions if your mentally exhausted and not giving 110%

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:40 pm

peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


If you need my address to send me some of those stressed /deliciously filled baked goods, PM me.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:41 pm

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:41 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:
peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


If you need my address to send me some of those stressed /deliciously filled baked goods, PM me.

Lmao almost posted something similar

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:43 pm

nlee10 wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


Spending most of the day with family...so if there's any studying it'll be tonight when I'm back at my place. Going to be a hermit next week. Ughh


Probably better if you just take the day off. You don't want to waste drilling questions if your mentally exhausted and not giving 110%


Haha. I'll probably just review some easy ordering games and some RC passages. I'm a religious type so I'll be at Church for a good chunk of time tomorrow. Hope your PT went well!


Hope so to! I got a bit distracted by some frat guys in the TCU library "studying". But other then that, it wasn't to baf. They keep the library nice and cold! I love the cold!

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Jgoods wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


If you need my address to send me some of those stressed /deliciously filled baked goods, PM me.

Lmao almost posted something similar


Great minds think alike bro! Or hungry stomachs.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:
Hope so to! I got a bit distracted by some frat guys in the TCU library "studying". But other then that, it wasn't to baf. They keep the library nice and cold! I love the cold!

Frat

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Jgoods wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
Hope so to! I got a bit distracted by some frat guys in the TCU library "studying". But other then that, it wasn't to baf. They keep the library nice and cold! I love the cold!

Frat


Smh.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
Hope so to! I got a bit distracted by some frat guys in the TCU library "studying". But other then that, it wasn't to baf. They keep the library nice and cold! I love the cold!

Frat


Smh.

Lol

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


If you need my address to send me some of those stressed /deliciously filled baked goods, PM me.

Lmao almost posted something similar

My neighbors & I ate them all :(

I promise to bake tons of stuff for y'all when we all go to YLS. Deal? :D


I would agree to this but I'm planning on attending SMU, Houston or UT. Either way, you can still mail them. Don't worry!

User avatar
1Lin2015
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby 1Lin2015 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Hope so to! I got a bit distracted by some frat guys in the TCU library "studying". But other then that, it wasn't to baf. They keep the library nice and cold! I love the cold![/quote]

Same here! But it's a little too cold! Trying to do some drills but it's freezing!

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:27 pm

peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


Considering my next door neighbor has been using his chain saw for the last hour to cut apart a tree in his backyard and I haven't missed a single LR question in my BP homework so far, I'm thinking my day has been good so far! Glad to know chain saws don't affect my ability to choose the right answer lol

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:31 pm

MEAhrnsbrak wrote:
peppermint wrote:Good afternoon y'all! I woke up early this morning & stress-baked for a bit (homemade lemon glazed donuts, yum!) Now I'm trying to solve some parallel LR but keep wanting to watch something fun on TV. I tend to be a binge watcher though, so it's prob not a very good idea :(

How's everyone's studying going so far?


Considering my next door neighbor has been using his chain saw for the last hour to cut apart a tree in his backyard and I haven't missed a single LR question in my BP homework so far, I'm thinking my day has been good so far! Glad to know chain saws don't affect my ability to choose the right answer lol

Lmao keep up the good work

User avatar
mist4bison
Posts: 1549
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby mist4bison » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:44 pm

.
Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:06 pm

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 pm

mist4bison wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
jrdavila09 wrote:
Hope so to! I got a bit distracted by some frat guys in the TCU library "studying". But other then that, it wasn't to baf. They keep the library nice and cold! I love the cold!

Frat


I totally envision you being super fratty, Goods. maybe it's your tar? Lol

Lol how does my tar look frat

User avatar
mist4bison
Posts: 1549
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby mist4bison » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:17 pm

.
Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cianchetta0, jagerbom79, PantoroB, sakanaya, towel13661 and 4 guests