The Official December 2014 Study Group

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 pm

nlee10 wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Nlee: I though of you the other day when I was looking at Spivey's twitter! He said that Sept takers were indeed down 10%, and apps will be down more than 8% this cycle! It's an awesome year to apply to law school.


Thanks! haha.
Better bust my ass off with this prep!

User avatar
WorldsCollide
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby WorldsCollide » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm gone one night and you guys already wrote three pages. Yikes. I'm not going to bother to reread because that's precious time I could use for LSAT studying ( ;) ).

Just wanted to thank you Dirigo for telling me about LSATQA. I'm entering my previous LSATs as we speak! (I'm going to guilt my roommates into helping me because this is taking FOREVER to do by myself. Plus, I've done 25 PTs :shock: )

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:51 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:52 pm

WorldsCollide wrote:I'm gone one night and you guys already wrote three pages. Yikes. I'm not going to bother to reread because that's precious time I could use for LSAT studying ( ;) ).

Just wanted to thank you Dirigo for telling me about LSATQA. I'm entering my previous LSATs as we speak! (I'm going to guilt my roommates into helping me because this is taking FOREVER to do by myself. Plus, I've done 25 PTs :shock: )


I wonder what it mustve been like to be part of the September thread and miss a day or two.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:52 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:53 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 pm

8)
Last edited by nlee10 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 pm

nlee10 wrote:
WorldsCollide wrote:I'm gone one night and you guys already wrote three pages. Yikes. I'm not going to bother to reread because that's precious time I could use for LSAT studying ( ;) ).

Just wanted to thank you Dirigo for telling me about LSATQA. I'm entering my previous LSATs as we speak! (I'm going to guilt my roommates into helping me because this is taking FOREVER to do by myself. Plus, I've done 25 PTs :shock: )


I wonder what it mustve been like to be part of the September thread and miss a day or two.

oh it was rough, if you didnt keep up you missed out on a good amount of fun... but thats mainly it, just funny shitposting was going on with a rare occasional real question. but was def a fun thread to be in lol was gif city

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:57 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:59 pm

...
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
WorldsCollide wrote:I'm gone one night and you guys already wrote three pages. Yikes. I'm not going to bother to reread because that's precious time I could use for LSAT studying ( ;) ).

Just wanted to thank you Dirigo for telling me about LSATQA. I'm entering my previous LSATs as we speak! (I'm going to guilt my roommates into helping me because this is taking FOREVER to do by myself. Plus, I've done 25 PTs :shock: )


I wonder what it mustve been like to be part of the September thread and miss a day or two.

oh it was rough, if you didnt keep up you missed out on a good amount of fun... but thats mainly it, just funny shitposting was going on with a rare occasional real question. but was def a fun thread to be in lol was gif city

I can't wait till I can post gifs :)

today is my first day... you don't even know how mad I was after hitting 100 posts finding out I needed two weeks... I hit 100 in like 2 days :p
gets ya a little giddish
Image

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
I'm worried I might not even get into law school.

yeah right


No really. I'm just worried :cry:

LLH, your going to be fine, you'll be looking down at us from your dream school...
Image

User avatar
WorldsCollide
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby WorldsCollide » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Yes, I think I'll only write the most recent tests.

Real Talk: At what postcount can we start posting GIFs? :shock:

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 pm

WorldsCollide wrote:Yes, I think I'll only write the most recent tests.

Real Talk: At what postcount can we start posting GIFs? :shock:


Dirigo wrote:100 poasts. Over halfway there. :D


Jgoods wrote:today is my first day... you don't even know how mad I was after hitting 100 posts finding out I needed two weeks...


eta: 100 posts and 2week old account :)

User avatar
WorldsCollide
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby WorldsCollide » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Jgoods wrote:
WorldsCollide wrote:Yes, I think I'll only write the most recent tests.

Real Talk: At what postcount can we start posting GIFs? :shock:


Dirigo wrote:100 poasts. Over halfway there. :D


Jgoods wrote:today is my first day... you don't even know how mad I was after hitting 100 posts finding out I needed two weeks...


eta: 100 posts and 2week old account :)


Image

ETA: I can just see myself looking and saving gifs instead of studying. This is SO not the best anymore :P

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 pm

uh oh, gif powers are being realized... this thread is going to get scarry
Image

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:17 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WorldsCollide
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby WorldsCollide » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 pm

I just spent five minutes on tumblr looking for a gif response... I need to get my shit together. lol.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:28 pm

WorldsCollide wrote:I just spent five minutes on tumblr looking for a gif response... I need to get my shit together. lol.


Image

User avatar
WorldsCollide
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby WorldsCollide » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Jgoods wrote:
WorldsCollide wrote:I just spent five minutes on tumblr looking for a gif response... I need to get my shit together. lol.


Image


lol. That's so judgmental. I bet you have a stock of them :P

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:35 pm

The GIF's begin.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:36 pm

WorldsCollide wrote:
lol. That's so judgmental. I bet you have a stock of them :P


Nope, like i said earlier, today is my 2week mark so the first day I can post um... I'm just at work so looking for gifs doesn't take out of my study time... though it will be a struggle when I'm home

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:37 pm

nlee10 wrote:The GIF's begin.


Sorry Not Sorry




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CHyde and 8 guests