The Official December 2014 Study Group

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby jrdavila09 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Dirigo wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
peppermint wrote:Apparently today is National Coffee Day or something like that, so if any of y'all live near dunkin donuts, you can get a free medium coffee today. My coworker just brought me one, plus I already had my usual morning espresso, so now I'm so wired that I'm zooming through LR drilling like I'm possessed haha

That would be awesome... if I drank coffee lol

No way, you don't drink coffee?! How on earth do you manage to stay awake on Monday mornings?

The Book of Mormon, duh.



^ this!

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
peppermint wrote:Apparently today is National Coffee Day or something like that, so if any of y'all live near dunkin donuts, you can get a free medium coffee today. My coworker just brought me one, plus I already had my usual morning espresso, so now I'm so wired that I'm zooming through LR drilling like I'm possessed haha

That would be awesome... if I drank coffee lol

No way, you don't drink coffee?! How on earth do you manage to stay awake on Monday mornings?

good question... lol Maybe it would give me more motivation to drill after work

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:49 pm

..
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

La2Fl
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby La2Fl » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:54 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
peppermint wrote:Apparently today is National Coffee Day or something like that, so if any of y'all live near dunkin donuts, you can get a free medium coffee today. My coworker just brought me one, plus I already had my usual morning espresso, so now I'm so wired that I'm zooming through LR drilling like I'm possessed haha

That would be awesome... if I drank coffee lol

No way, you don't drink coffee?! How on earth do you manage to stay awake on Monday mornings?



Oh No!!! I worked at the Folgers manufacturing plant for yrs up til 4wks ago. And i dont like coffee either (unless its cold w whip cream :D ) and they gave it to us by the cases!! I mean literally like 300 k-cups for Christmas & the regular stuff too. I ALWAYS gave it away to the church or my neighbors!

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:56 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:58 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Dirigo wrote:LLH, you're not retaking when you get a 179, right?
Give the rest of us dumdums a chance to succeed! :P

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:59 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 pm

peppermint wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:That would be awesome... if I drank coffee lol

No way, you don't drink coffee?! How on earth do you manage to stay awake on Monday mornings?


I don't drink coffee either...and I never understood why people say that.

I guess it's not a necessity but I work long hours on a farm on the weekends so with a combo of aching muscles & just exhaustion in general, it's really hard for me to drag myself out of bed on Mondays. I don't drink coffee on Tues to Thurs, but then on Friday, I drink it b/c it's another farm day.

farm work eh? sounds exciting... wear cowboy boots and hat? :P :lol:
Maybe I'll stop at DD on my way home from work and give coffee another try

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:03 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:05 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:06 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:farm work eh? sounds exciting... wear cowboy boots and hat? :P :lol:
Maybe I'll stop at DD on my way home from work and give coffee another try

LOL, no hat but yep, I do wear cowboy boots :P

aww you'd be soo much cooler with the hat :/ :p

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Nearest Dunkins is over an hour away. sigh.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:08 pm

nlee10 wrote:Nearest Dunkins is over an hour away. sigh.

ouch, I probably drive within 2 minutes of about 5-6 on my way to/from work lol

La2Fl
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby La2Fl » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:12 pm

peppermint wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
La2Fl wrote:I worked at the Folgers manufacturing plant for yrs up til 4wks ago. And i dont like coffee either (unless its cold w whip cream :D ) and they gave it to us by the cases!! I mean literally like 300 k-cups for Christmas & the regular stuff too. I ALWAYS gave it away to the church or my neighbors!

Dang. Kcups are expensive too!

Wow, that's a lot of coffee! I can't drink cold coffee for some reason, I dunno why. I also don't like iced tea which is a practically a no-no in the Deep South where I grew up, haha. They live on sweet iced tea down there :)



True. I'm always getting blank stares when I tell somebody I dont drink iced tea. then they're like "Oh u dont like unsweetened, well we have sweetened" and I have to reiterate that I dont drink it at all.
Or when i tell them i dont eat crawfish.. its like they want me to move out of state asap!!

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Jgoods wrote:
nlee10 wrote:Nearest Dunkins is over an hour away. sigh.

ouch, I probably drive within 2 minutes of about 5-6 on my way to/from work lol


Yeah, back in the 90's, they all left California. But they're coming back next year. so heh.

I'll drink coffee from wherever...Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Coffee Bean (might be local to me). haha. Not too picky.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby peppermint » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 pm

..
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:16 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:18 pm

..
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:19 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:farm work eh? sounds exciting... wear cowboy boots and hat? :P :lol:
Maybe I'll stop at DD on my way home from work and give coffee another try

LOL, no hat but yep, I do wear cowboy boots :P

aww you'd be soo much cooler with the hat :/ :p

Haha, yeah, I should buy one just for the coolness factor alone :lol:

Nlee: I though of you the other day when I was looking at Spivey's twitter! He said that Sept takers were indeed down 10%, and apps will be down more than 8% this cycle! It's an awesome year to apply to law school.

pretty much... :)

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:20 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4742
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
I'm worried I might not even get into law school.

yeah right

La2Fl
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby La2Fl » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:40 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:farm work eh? sounds exciting... wear cowboy boots and hat? :P :lol:
Maybe I'll stop at DD on my way home from work and give coffee another try

LOL, no hat but yep, I do wear cowboy boots :P

aww you'd be soo much cooler with the hat :/ :p

Haha, yeah, I should buy one just for the coolness factor alone :lol:

Nlee: I though of you the other day when I was looking at Spivey's twitter! He said that Sept takers were indeed down 10%, and apps will be down more than 8% this cycle! It's an awesome year to apply to law school.



even better if you want to go to school in Florida like me. The schools reported last week that they are seeing a 20% drop in applicants. which hopefully means more $$$ for me :D
FSU gave out a ton of financial aid.. the schools actually put out ads on Facebook, Instagram, and even Candy Crush to recruit!!

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:42 pm

peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Jgoods wrote:farm work eh? sounds exciting... wear cowboy boots and hat? :P :lol:
Maybe I'll stop at DD on my way home from work and give coffee another try

LOL, no hat but yep, I do wear cowboy boots :P

aww you'd be soo much cooler with the hat :/ :p

Haha, yeah, I should buy one just for the coolness factor alone :lol:

Nlee: I though of you the other day when I was looking at Spivey's twitter! He said that Sept takers were indeed down 10%, and apps will be down more than 8% this cycle! It's an awesome year to apply to law school.


Thanks! haha.
Better bust my ass off with this prep course then!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lawcapture, OneMoreShot, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests