Worst day of my life Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
RobertGolddust

Bronze

Re: Worst day of my life

Post by RobertGolddust » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Grow a sack and get your score up. If this is the worst day of your life then that explains why your acting like such a baby back bitch. It's not like you failed an AIDS test.

eddiemen2a

New

Post by eddiemen2a » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Don't ever quit. At anything. Keep going man

flash21

Gold

Post by flash21 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 pm

lol, my first PT was 139. The last one I took a few months ago was 156, and I've been drilling and still feel as if I've got a long way to go. I woulda killed to have a 149 starting point..

Nonconsecutive

Gold

Post by Nonconsecutive » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 am

RobertGolddust wrote:Grow a sack and get your score up. If this is the worst day of your life then that explains why your acting like such a baby back bitch. It's not like you failed an AIDS test.
:lol:

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:47 pm

I think you're psyching yourself out. I remember a post from you a while ago about you shaking and freaking out during a practice test. It's just a test, it's not going to define your life.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

mist4bison

Gold

Post by mist4bison » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:10 pm

don't pt for a while

drill lr untimed

wealtheow

Silver

Post by wealtheow » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 pm

RobertGolddust wrote:Grow a sack and get your score up. If this is the worst day of your life then that explains why your acting like such a baby back bitch. It's not like you failed an AIDS test.
Can't stop laughing at this.

Seriously, OP, I don't think you've taken quite enough PTs to warrant this level of dejection. Get back on the wagon! :D

Gravitas

New

Post by Gravitas » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:26 am

Wouldn't failing an AIDS test be a good thing? As in you are not HIV positive?

Anyway, OP, I can relate. I did not study properly for my first LSAT and was very disappointed with my score. I freaked out and spent the next two weeks doing nothing but studying. I was completely miserable and my improvement was minimal. I started cutting back, mixing my time between work and relaxing, and most importantly I started studying smarter. Know what the problem is after reviewing the PT (was it the time? A certain question or game type?) It seems like time is your most pressing concern at this point. I would try and pay close attention to your time on each section in the next couple of tests. Try to set goals for yourself, like having the first logic games done in 8 mins, or the first 10 questions of LR done in 12, and then steadily try and get faster from there.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 am

acr

Silver

Post by acr » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 am

sublime wrote:
Clyde Frog wrote:I think you're psyching yourself out. I remember a post from you a while ago about you shaking and freaking out during a practice test. It's just a test, it's not going to define your life.

+1. Fuck it. You are still you no matter what happens.

I did better than I probably shoudl have my first semester of LS. I credit a lot of that to being calm when others weren't. I have seen some real shit in my life. Comparatively, a test is just a test.

Seriously though, have you tried meditation? May help.
Medication*

encore1101

Silver

Post by encore1101 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 am

acr wrote:
sublime wrote:
Clyde Frog wrote:I think you're psyching yourself out. I remember a post from you a while ago about you shaking and freaking out during a practice test. It's just a test, it's not going to define your life.

+1. Fuck it. You are still you no matter what happens.

I did better than I probably shoudl have my first semester of LS. I credit a lot of that to being calm when others weren't. I have seen some real shit in my life. Comparatively, a test is just a test.

Seriously though, have you tried meditation? May help.
Medication*
Masturbation*

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”