Which books to use next

agalfano

Which books to use next

Postby agalfano » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:21 pm

I originially thought I would take the LSAT in December 2013 so I started reading the LG and LR bibles in the summer of 2013. But, then I decided I would be better off taking the test in June 2014 so I sort of stopped studying but now I am back at it again. (I was about halfway through each book when I stopped studying) So to begin this studying process, I am rereading both books to start, and then thats where my question comes in.

After reading many threads and advice I decided that I have a good amount of time left to study, so I am going to purchase the Cambridge Packets, the Manhattan LR and RC books (I have a very good understanding as of now with LG so I don't think I'll need it) and then I decided to also buy the LSAT Trainer because I've only heard great reviews.

Which order should I do all of this? Should I read Manhattan first or the Trainer? Should I simultaneously drill with Manhattan or the Trainer? Just thought I could get advice from some people further along so I can go through with this the best and most efficient way.

Thanks!

mist4bison

Re: Which books to use next

Postby mist4bison » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Last edited by mist4bison on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agalfano

Re: Which books to use next

Postby agalfano » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks for the advice!

I am getting a good sense of each LR question type with the LR Bible so I think your approach will work great!

Thanks for the help!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”