Princeton Review Practice Exam Event

Bully

Princeton Review Practice Exam Event

Postby Bully » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Has anyone ever done one of these? It's an old LSAT exam proctored by PR. I had signed up to take one at a local college, but feel a bit sketchy about it. They will be taking the answer sheets and grading it themselves. I don't like the fact that Princeton Review will have my name associated to a practice LSAT exam score in 'my record.' Am I being overly paranoid?

mornincounselor

Post removed.

Postby mornincounselor » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by mornincounselor on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bully

Re: Princeton Review Practice Exam Event

Postby Bully » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 pm

The more I think about, the more I feel like even if the score on this got back to LSAC or schools, would anyone really care what score I got on a practice examination.

BPlaura

Postby BPlaura » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 pm

I am in no way associated with PR (obviously), but I'm 100% confident that the score will never make its way to LSAC or schools. And honestly, even if it did, they wouldn't care or even look at it.

I'm guessing that the practice LSAT they give will be the June '07 one that is available for free everywhere. So that's something to keep in mind, if you've already taken that particular test.

Bully

Postby Bully » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Thanks for the reassurance Laura. I'm guessing it will be the '07 test I took as my diagnostic, but I still want to go through with it to get a feel for test day conditions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”