LR Bible- Good for someone making stupid errors?

TheGreatJustice

LR Bible- Good for someone making stupid errors?

Postby TheGreatJustice » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:30 pm

I average in PT's about -3 to -5 in total for LR (both sections together). The mistakes I make are usually with parallel reasoning and the #15-#25 "must be true" questions. I also make some stupid mistakes such as reading too fast or something and skipping an important word in a prompt.

Would the LR bible be of considerable help to someone like me?

a.sleepyhead

Re: LR Bible- Good for someone making stupid errors?

Postby a.sleepyhead » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:29 am

I used the LR BIble some and it was pretty helpful for practice problems, but I also found the LSAT Trainer to be useful on a more conceptual level. Good luck!

RobertGolddust

Re: LR Bible- Good for someone making stupid errors?

Postby RobertGolddust » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 pm

I average in PT's about -3 to -5 in total for LR (both sections together). The mistakes I make are usually with parallel reasoning and the #15-#25 "must be true" questions. I also make some stupid mistakes such as reading too fast or something and skipping an important word in a prompt.

Would the LR bible be of considerable help to someone like me?

I'm not an expert, but if your missing -3 to -5, I don't think the bible will do much. Maybe try drilling your weakness or refine your test taking strategy.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”