Legendary LSAT tester goes berserk

alexrodriguez

Legendary LSAT tester goes berserk

Postby alexrodriguez » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:02 am

Reporter: So you and coach Mike Kim and JY got caught up on Saturday about drilling?

Student: If I can't drill, I can't drill man. If I'm hurt, I'm hurt. I mean ... simple as that. It ain't about that... I mean it's... It's not about that... At all. You know what I'm saying I mean... But it's...it's easy ... to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about drilling. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the future law student, and we in here talking about drilling. I mean, listen, we're talking about drilling, not the June exam, not the June exam, not the June exam, we talking about drilling. Not the June exam. Not, not ... Not the exam that I go out there and die for and answer every question like it's my last. Not the June exam, but we're talking about drilling, man. I mean, how silly is that? ... And we talking about drilling. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And i'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about drilling man. What are we talking about? drilling? We're talking about drilling, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about drilling. We're talking about drilling. We ain't talking about the June exam. [more laughter] We're talking about drilling, man. When you come to the testing center, and you see me answer questions, you see me get 180's don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about drilling right now. We talking about dr... [Interrupted]

Reporter: But it's an issue that your coach continues to raise?

Student: Man look, I hear you... it's funny to me too, I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about drilling man, we're not even talking about the June exam.. the actual exam, when it matters... We're talking about drilling ...

lakers180

Re: Legendary LSAT tester goes berserk

Postby lakers180 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 am

lol aware

checkin in for 180 lsat tips from ai

iamgeorgebush

Postby iamgeorgebush » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Link?

Nova

Postby Nova » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Clyde Frog

Postby Clyde Frog » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:32 pm

What the hell is this garbage?

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:37 pm

This student is a lock to go to Georgetown.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”