Better when I time myself

withoutapaddle

Better when I time myself

Postby withoutapaddle » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:17 am

Anyone else feel like they do better when they time themselves. I feel like when I just go through the questions not timed I question myself to much on LR.

Nicolena.

Re: Better when I time myself

Postby Nicolena. » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:23 am

withoutapaddle wrote:Anyone else feel like they do better when they time themselves. I feel like when I just go through the questions not timed I question myself to much on LR.

I feel the same way, but I don't know if that means I work better under pressure or I'm just getting "lucky".

withoutapaddle

Postby withoutapaddle » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:45 am

I second guess myself less. If I do it not timed, and I'm doing a difficult question (Method of Reasoning for me) I'll second guess myself due to the confusing verbiage on the harder MOR questions. RC is actually easy for me to get through quickly. Games as of now is hit or miss. Linear, Group pretty easy. I hate absolutely hate pure sequencing. I tend to combine rules that shouldn't be combined.

Nicolena.

Postby Nicolena. » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:19 am

withoutapaddle wrote:I second guess myself less. If I do it not timed, and I'm doing a difficult question (Method of Reasoning for me) I'll second guess myself due to the confusing verbiage on the harder MOR questions. RC is actually easy for me to get through quickly. Games as of now is hit or miss. Linear, Group pretty easy. I hate absolutely hate pure sequencing. I tend to combine rules that shouldn't be combined.

I'm very good and quick with the games, but terrible with RC timed.

Are you planning to take in February? I have a study group going if you want to join. I'll be sitting out the next few tests because I have pneumonia but we pt and review 3xs a week.

withoutapaddle

Postby withoutapaddle » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:51 am

Yeah I'm taking it in February. The study group sounds great. Can you send me the link

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”