Confusion

jackieh

Confusion

Postby jackieh » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Here is where I am.....somewhere above the median and below where I want to be/will be after Feb LSAT. My school has a March deadline and does take Feb scores. My GPA will not rise until May when I finish the Spring semester. Do I go ahead and complete my app and use the addendum to explain that I will have another LSAT score and another semester GPA before August? I am applying to one school and I do not know how to coordinate this

Nova

Re: Confusion

Postby Nova » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:20 pm

you don't have to tell them you have another semester of grades coming out. Basically all K-JDs do.

they will know, through LSAC, that you are signed up for a retake.

You should apply ASAP

jackieh

Re: Confusion

Postby jackieh » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 am

Thanks Nova! I emailed admissions and they said to be sure that the Feb LSAT was listed on my app and they would flag it for review after the Feb scores are released. Thank goodness that I am not applying to one of the top schools or I would be headed for the bridge to jump right now. Due to family and job (husband's), I am limited to one school but I do not want to take a year off school before applying for law.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”