Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:00 pm
I'm not sure what to do, I scored a 165 on the first LSAT, have already been accepted to GW and Minnesota, but I really wanted to get at least a top 15 school. I have a 3.66 GPA and was debating taking the February LSAT since I know some school are taking it this semester. Only problem is I have taken three practice tests and have scored 164 -164 - 163. I'm not sure if it's worth it to take the February, or if it will hurt me since schools may put my application on hold. I really appreciate any advice!
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:51 pm
It makes sense that your PT score hasn't gone up, since you haven't been studying. The disadvantage of having your app reviewed later would be outweighed by the advantage of having a higher LSAT score, *but* it's the "having the higher LSAT score" part that might be tricky! You should assess the realistic likelihood that you'll be able to increase your score - will you have tons of time to study over the next month? Had your PT scores plateaued before you took the December test? etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests