I had severely misbubbled in the last section of Dec LSAT and posted about it on this forum then. I had expected to get the IRR today so I could ask lsac for handscoring it to account for misbubble. Today, however my score was put on hold by lsac. For anyone with experience about it, can you share any information that can help? I'll call lsac, but not sure how to best navigate next step.
Events as they occurred:
- dec 7 Sec-5 series of misbubble noticed when test over
- called lsac next week. Reps ask to request correction in email (reps don't suggest handscore)
- emailed lsac next day notifying about misbbuble somewhere in Sec-5
- lsac emails 3 days later asking to file official handscore request
- i wait to file handscore request till I get IRR so I can pinpoint misbubble range
- Today (score held)
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests