The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:55 pm

schmelling wrote:Has anyone tried their hand at a writing sample? I know its kind of joked about ITT but I am considering doing one at the end of my PT on monday, just to get a feel for it.


we covered this ~200 pages ago. just read this and you'll be good.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I remembered the most consecutive numbers in 3rd grade class.

Era: I'm also much more flexible than the average male


Do you recall how many.

I am not flexible and very impressed by anyone how can be a sinuous and bendy and stretchy. Such a foreign idea to me.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:55 pm

hereisonehand wrote:jk. I can't do that. these days I feel like my only special talent is being able to finish a LR section in 25 mins.

W accuracy that is a highly sought after talent

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Forest Hippie wrote:...playing the djimbe ...
/personal anecdote

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:57 pm

hereisonehand wrote:we covered this ~200 pages ago.

This made me lol

Edit also

hereisonehand wrote:
Forest Hippie wrote:...playing the djimbe ...
/personal anecdote

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:57 pm

BillPackets wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:we covered this ~200 pages ago.

This made me lol


I mean people just gotta read up itt if they have some questions

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:58 pm

sfoglia wrote:Well, join in, already. What's your secret talent, BJS? Hand?


Image
Image
Last edited by ErgoSum on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:58 pm

BillPackets wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:I had to google that as well. Really living that forest hippie dream in college eh bill :)


Very much so the first time I saw ppl spin poi was during my freshman orientation and it was like midnight and me n sum ppl were sitting at this little pond on campus and it was a full moon and these three ppl came out of nowhere and one was playing the djimbe and the others were spinning and I was just mesmerized so I took it up got pretty good but unfortunately the world of fire spinning is mostly filled w ppl who r like "look at me I'm cool cuz I spin fire" n it was pretty annoying so I stopped

/personal anecdote


Where the hell did you go to school? :lol:

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Well, join in, already. What's your secret talent, BJS? Hand?


Image
Image


Ahahahahaha. So didn't meant to do that.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 pm

ErgoSum wrote:Lolzies


I can't believe it took you having to post these gifs before I caught that

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:we covered this ~200 pages ago.

This made me lol


I mean people just gotta read up itt if they have some questions

Omg hand how dare u u r mean n an asshole !

How what u said is generally treated
Last edited by BillPackets on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:00 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
schmelling wrote:Has anyone tried their hand at a writing sample? I know its kind of joked about ITT but I am considering doing one at the end of my PT on monday, just to get a feel for it.


we covered this ~200 pages ago. just read this and you'll be good.



http://www.manhattanlsat.com/blog/2009/ ... rite-it-2/

BJS
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BJS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:00 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Well, join in, already. What's your secret talent, BJS? Hand?


:D

They're actually my initials. But well played.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:01 pm

sfoglia wrote:Where the hell did you go to school? :lol:

Warren Wilson College we had a college outing day a long time ago fogs

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 pm

BillPackets wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:we covered this ~200 pages ago.

This made me lol


I mean people just gotta read up itt if they have some questions

Omg hand how dare u u r mean n an asshole !

How what u said is generally treated


sorry LLH

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:04 pm

BillPackets wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Where the hell did you go to school? :lol:

Warren Wilson College we had a college outing day a long time ago fogs


Ohhhhh, that's right. You went to the school with the farm and stuff.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

The farm school

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

sfoglia wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Where the hell did you go to school? :lol:

Warren Wilson College we had a college outing day a long time ago fogs


Ohhhhh, that's right. You went to the school with the farm and stuff.


another topic already covered ~200 pages ago jjjjeeeezusss people

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

BillPackets wrote:The farm school

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:08 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
BillPackets wrote:The farm school

It was called the Asheville farm school back in the day fwiw

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:09 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I remembered the most consecutive numbers in 3rd grade class.

Era: I'm also much more flexible than the average male


Do you recall how many.

I am not flexible and very impressed by anyone how can be a sinuous and bendy and stretchy. Such a foreign idea to me.


It was like 13 or 14

And yea I was in my crossfit class earlier this week and someone asked if i was a cheerleader.
Twist: I wasnt

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:10 pm

i no wanna do study

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:13 pm

unodostres wrote:i no wanna do study


Me neither. I'm going to make it a rule that I have to do ten LR before I can refresh the page. Let's see how long that lasts.

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:16 pm

sfoglia wrote:
unodostres wrote:i no wanna do study


Me neither. I'm going to make it a rule that I have to do ten LR before I can refresh the page. Let's see how long that lasts.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: audaz, Baidu [Spider], Pozzo, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests