The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:53 am

unodostres wrote:Went for fatburger after deciding over in n out. So good. Taking a break yoday. What you up to


Just got bfast w the fam n gonna study bc I didn't yesterday bc of work n fam

Eta: that's a very bill esque style post... my apologies bill.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5994
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:09 am

It's my first time using the 7sage proctor thing and it turns out I am not a fan of the five minute warning.

Also I am on a lot of cold meds and not feeling like this PT is going so well. I got like 3 Ds in a row and it made me very uncomfortable.

Go ahead and make sexual jokes about that, I guess.

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 am

bound wrote:fuck equipoise

Haven't done PT 72 yet, but that would make a pretty funny neck tattoo
Good luck y'all!

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:16 am

If I don't pick a certain letter for 10 q's I assume I missed somethig

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:20 am

Movie I did games for 68 last night after you mentioned it. I had same experience, had 18 min left for last game and used every last second of it. That's imo the hardest game I've come across on the lsat. It was also 1am and the first studying Id done all day bc of the private. But regardless it was a really labor intense game. The stained glass and Dino games were nbd comparatively. And in general

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 am

unodostres wrote:If I don't pick a certain letter for 10 q's I assume I missed somethig

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 am

ErgoSum wrote:Had to push back the test time. Should I still take it today or take it tomorrow morning? Was planning on doing 70 Monday and 71 Wednesday. If I took it tomorrow I could do 70 Tuesday, 71 Thursday, and the actual one on Saturday. What do you all think? WWTLSD (what would tls do)


Guize I need reassurance so I can continue posting fake scores. Pls halp

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Movie I did games for 68 last night after you mentioned it. I had same experience, had 18 min left for last game and used every last second of it. That's imo the hardest game I've come across on the lsat. It was also 1am and the first studying Id done all day bc of the private. But regardless it was a really labor intense game. The stained glass and Dino games were nbd comparatively. And in general


Same really just plugged away. Going to redo that game.

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:29 am

ErgoSum wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:Had to push back the test time. Should I still take it today or take it tomorrow morning? Was planning on doing 70 Monday and 71 Wednesday. If I took it tomorrow I could do 70 Tuesday, 71 Thursday, and the actual one on Saturday. What do you all think? WWTLSD (what would tls do)


Guize I need reassurance so I can continue posting fake scores. Pls halp


I'm doing Tuesday Thursday for 71-72, nothig on Friday


Ur fine

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:30 am

unodostres wrote:
I'm doing Tuesday Thursday for 71-72, nothig on Friday


Ur fine


Thank you <3
That was a close one

User avatar
chimera
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby chimera » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:45 am

smccgrey wrote: I got like 3 Ds in a row and it made me very uncomfortable.


Have you taken PT 71 yet?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:52 am

Sup fools. I'm taking 70 today. May or may not come back to report my fake score later.

Bill get your scantron skills down man. I do the same as Fogs; bubble in after every two pages.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:53 am

smccgrey wrote:3 Ds in a row and it made me very uncomfortable


--ImageRemoved--
Last edited by Hand on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:54 am

hereisonehand wrote:Sup fools. I'm taking 70 today. May or may not come back to report my fake score later.

Bill get your scantron skills down man. I do the same as Fogs; bubble in after every two pages.


I usually do after every page for LR, after every passage for RC, and after every game for LG

During my PT yesterday I skipped a section and wasn't paying attention when I was bubbling in, and realised I had to erase all my answers and rebubble mid-section... So sad ;'[

User avatar
chimera
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby chimera » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:58 am

ErgoSum wrote:I usually do after every page for LR, after every passage for RC, and after every game for LG


Yeah this works best for me too. I used to bubble by question but then I realized that I hated it

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:59 am

chimera wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:I usually do after every page for LR, after every passage for RC, and after every game for LG


Yeah this works best for me too. I used to bubble by question but then I realized that I hated it


hmm but then you don't get that satisfaction of 'boom another six to eight questions down' when you bubble your LR

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 pm

I might take a break from LSAT hardcore drilling today and read some Latin. I miss it :'[. I feel like I've lost my touch in everything except for LSAT these past three months T.t

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 pm

I bubble by question.

I'm doomed

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5994
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:51 pm

LOL that went exactly as poorly as I thought it did. Like 90% of my mistakes were just misreading the question but I haven't had a score this low since May. Spectacular feeling.

Yeezus
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Yeezus » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:55 pm

unodostres wrote:I bubble by question.

I'm doomed


That's what I do. I never got the whole bubbling after ___ questions/pages. I never have problems with timing bc of it. It's also nice because filling out a bubble acts like a short break for me and lets me mentally reset for the next question.

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby bound » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Okay. LR 1 on PT 72 - how in the world is the answer B?! If anything, B weakens it to me. If most products would be purchased EVEN WITHOUT the direct mail advertisements, then uhhhhhhh why the hell would they be necessary??


ugh. i hate this damn test. the next week cannot come fast enough.

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:59 pm

YeezusPiece wrote:
unodostres wrote:I bubble by question.

I'm doomed


That's what I do. I never got the whole bubbling after ___ questions/pages. I never have problems with timing bc of it. It's also nice because filling out a bubble acts like a short break for me and lets me mentally reset for the next question.


It's like rhythm to me but ya

BJS
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BJS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:03 pm

PT 71- 173
S1 LR1: -2
S2 (PT54 S2 LG):-1
S3 LG: -3
S4 (Superprep C S1 LG): -2
S5 LR2: -3
S6 RC: -2

OUCH! By gross score, definitely the worst PT I've ever had. I can't believe I missed so much throughout, and I'm especially concerned at the LG scores. What a horrific test. Going to get lunch then review the shit out of this thing. The only victory is that the curved score is close to my average and above my minimum target.

ETA: 7Sage sucks at displaying PT analytics.
Last edited by BJS on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 pm

PT 71
173
LR-1
LG-0
LG(exp)-0
LR-4
RC-5

Tied a PB. LG was reallllly easy on this one. I understood every single RC passage. I felt so confident. Still missed 5. Unreal. Good thing the curve was very generous.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:08 pm

BJS wrote:PT 71- 173
S1 LR1: -2
S2 (PT54 S2 LG):-1
S3 LG: -3
S4 (Superprep C S1 LG): -3
S5 LR2: -3
S6 RC: -2

OUCH! By gross score, definitely the worst PT I've ever had. I can't believe I missed so much throughout, and I'm especially concerned at the LG scores. What a horrific test. Going to get lunch then review the shit out of this thing. The only victory is that the curved score is close to my average and above my minimum target.


holy shit that's weird. Same test same score




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Evelyn2016 and 4 guests