The Official September 2014 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
User avatar
ErgoSum

Bronze
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:33 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I can't imagine NOT studying on the friday.


no me neither. just nothing too intense.

Yea this. The main reason I would be opposed to PTing on Thursday would be to avoid exhaustion. I don't want to drive my brain into the ground with a PT, or even dishearten myself over a subpar score 2 days before the test. I'm torn :'[

User avatar
chimera

Bronze
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby chimera » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 pm

I might retake a test I found difficult on Thursday.

smccgrey wrote:I can't imagine NOT studying on the friday.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 pm

.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:36 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I can't imagine NOT studying on the friday.


no me neither. just nothing too intense.

Yea this. The main reason I would be opposed to PTing on Thursday would be to avoid exhaustion. I don't want to drive my brain into the ground with a PT, or even dishearten myself over a subpar score 2 days before the test. I'm torn :'[


Yeah I'd say quit when you're ahead. Get a good score on a PT earlier in the week and call it a day as far as PTs are concerned. Don't get y'self all depressed or anxious two days before the test.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:36 pm

smccgrey wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I can't imagine NOT studying on the friday.


no me neither. just nothing too intense.

6 SECTION PT AT 5AM 4 SECTION PT AT 3PM

JK, online shopping and LG.


and shitposting. lots of shitposting.

User avatar
Smallville

Gold
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:36 pm

smccgrey wrote:I can't imagine NOT studying on the friday.


I def see the thought process of doing it, but its supposed to help not focus on specific things, but i guess since its not actual memorizing info like normal tests idk...

hereisonehand wrote:
Jgoods wrote:Studying on friday before? so many pre-test things (for more than just the LSAT) say studying the day before isnt the best thing to do.

and beers?? you shouldnt be drinking before the test! alcohol messes with memory!!!!


mmm but alcohol helps ease the pain of existence, and I hit my average the next day as long as I don't have more than a few

and I'm def. drilling some LG the day before, keep that muscle memory sharp


go smoke or lift something lol :P Just stuff I've read, I'm no head doc so take with a grain of salt

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:37 pm

.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:46 pm

smccgrey wrote: I love PTs too much.


christ

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote: I love PTs too much.


christ

srs grey

rebexness

Gold
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby rebexness » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:52 pm

smccgrey wrote:I can't do this, I love PTs too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:53 pm

rebexness wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I can't do this, I love PTs too much.


YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR.

john2018

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby john2018 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm

I've seen at least one post saying they will be doing a timed PT in a classroom with a proctor? Where/how do you accomplish this? thanks

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote: I love PTs too much.



Image

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:57 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I can't do this, I love PTs too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Of course, this diagnosis assumes that PTs are the captor and Grey is the hostage, which, by all accounts, is false.

User avatar
ErgoSum

Bronze
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:57 pm

smccgrey wrote:I can't do this, I love PTs too much.


Image

User avatar
ErgoSum

Bronze
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:00 pm

john2018 wrote:I've seen at least one post saying they will be doing a timed PT in a classroom with a proctor? Where/how do you accomplish this? thanks



"Hey [insert remaining friend's name here], I'll take you to Chipotle after the gym if you just tell me to start and put my pencil down and do whatever you want in between in [insert random university classroom/library/office here] this week."

"No. We aren't friends anymore, remember? We haven't hung out in 3 months because all you've been doing is drilling and lurking."

"Oh... right... I'll ask my sister."

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:03 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
john2018 wrote:I've seen at least one post saying they will be doing a timed PT in a classroom with a proctor? Where/how do you accomplish this? thanks



"Hey [insert remaining friend's name here], I'll take you to Chipotle after the gym if you just tell me to start and put my pencil down and do whatever you want in between in [insert random university classroom/library/office here] this week."

"No. We aren't friends anymore, remember? We haven't hung out in 3 months because all you've been doing is drilling and lurking."

"Oh... right... I'll ask my sister."

u r now the biggest a-hole ITT thank u

User avatar
ErgoSum

Bronze
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:06 pm

BillPackets wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
john2018 wrote:I've seen at least one post saying they will be doing a timed PT in a classroom with a proctor? Where/how do you accomplish this? thanks



"Hey [insert remaining friend's name here], I'll take you to Chipotle after the gym if you just tell me to start and put my pencil down and do whatever you want in between in [insert random university classroom/library/office here] this week."

"No. We aren't friends anymore, remember? We haven't hung out in 3 months because all you've been doing is drilling and lurking."

"Oh... right... I'll ask my sister."

u r now the biggest a-hole ITT thank u


Image

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:10 pm

ErgoSum wrote:Image

thats really accurate

User avatar
Smallville

Gold
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Can we just ban gifs until I can post them? :)

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:16 pm

.

User avatar
ErgoSum

Bronze
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Jgoods wrote:Can we just ban gifs until I can post them? :)


Image

User avatar
Smallville

Gold
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:19 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
Jgoods wrote:Can we just ban gifs until I can post them? :)


Pretty sure that's been used within the last day or so... way to be unoriginal
:p

User avatar
ErgoSum

Bronze
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Jgoods wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
Jgoods wrote:Can we just ban gifs until I can post them? :)


Pretty sure that's been used within the last day or so... way to be unoriginal
:p

:'[ I thought we were friends



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests