The Official September 2014 Study Group

ErgoSum

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I have Kaplan 180(2008)/Premier(2014) that I'm going to go through this week/weekend. What's everyone think about it?

edit: Am I better off just drilling and sticking to PT's 69-72 or should I throw it in on review/drill days
Last edited by ErgoSum on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:42 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:I hate RC with a passion. I'll totally understand some passages and even before I get to the questions I'm sayin to myself "im ab to make ya my bech" and I get gaped in the butthole but then other times I'm like "da fuck is dis shit" and get a 0 with a tight butthole

Definitely know what your saying...

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:44 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:I hate RC with a passion. I'll totally understand some passages and even before I get to the questions I'm sayin to myself "im ab to make ya my bech" and I get gaped in the butthole but then other times I'm like "da fuck is dis shit" and get a 0 with a tight butthole

There's this pizza place by my apartment (sorry, there's always lots of pizza talk) that has a specialty pizza called the "Ano Nuevo." I'm pretty sure they mean they mean Año Nuevo, which means "New Year" en español. But without the tilde, it means New Anus. Anyway, I always crack myself up ordering the Ano Nuevo in as gringa a voice as I can manage. It's delicious.

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:45 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:

There's this pizza place by my apartment (sorry, there's always lots of pizza talk) that has a specialty pizza called the "Ano Nuevo." I'm pretty sure they mean they mean Año Nuevo, which means "New Year" en español. But without the tilde, it means New Anus. Anyway, I always crack myself up ordering the Ano Nuevo in as gringa a voice as I can manage. It's delicious.

hmm. Not really sure what it has to do with my quote but I'll roll with it.

When the pizza comes out, does it gape your butthole?
Last edited by ilikebaseball on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:

What's on it? I love pizza.

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:

hmm. Not really sure what it has to do with my quote but I'll role with it.

Lol, yeah, I'm sleep deprived and my response had very little to do with yours except that they both involved buttholes. Great! It's time for lunch.

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:56 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:

hmm. Not really sure what it has to do with my quote but I'll role with it.

Lol, yeah, I'm sleep deprived and my response had very little to do with yours except that they both involved buttholes. Great! It's time for lunch.

Fuck a duck. You quoted me before I had the chance to go edit the word "roll" and now I look like a spesh.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:03 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:Fuck a duck.

U called?

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Fuck a duck.

U called?

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:08 pm

smccgrey wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:

Arugula, sausage, clams & garlic. It's kind of a weird combo, but it's so comforting and makes sense to my tastebuds. I dunno, fwiw I also love eating bananas with cheese.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:20 pm

im like totally swamped at work 2day in the library guys its cray down here i dont like the precedent that is currently being set which is basically that bill will handle all excess office work for the secretaries

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:22 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
smccgrey wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:

Arugula, sausage, clams & garlic. It's kind of a weird combo, but it's so comforting and makes sense to my tastebuds. I dunno, fwiw I also love eating bananas with cheese.

R u fucking weird or something

Eta: that pizza sounds good n I like Brie w bananas

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:I'm here. Don't really like the September thread.

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:55 pm

BillPackets wrote:

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:03 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:Let me just say about PT 72... I still hold to this day that it has the hardest LR I've seen. Just one of the sections though. The other was was okay.

Should I be taking this? Did the rest of you all take PT 72 or are you planning to?

vracovino

Postby vracovino » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:05 pm

my FOURTH straight 165 on PT 61. I'm not sure how this happens when there is a fair amount of variability in each section every single time. The LSAT just continues to game me, I guess.

RC: -5 (it would be nice to keep this score here consistently)
LR: -4 (felt super hard)
LG: -6 (UGH. This didn't even feel that hard, I just screwed up the representation of rules on the first game and it sucked up a ton of time)
LR: -4 (felt easy, but, I guess not.)

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:05 pm

BillPackets, with commentary by Sfoglia wrote:im like totally swamped at work 2day in the library at the office guys its cray down here i dont like the precedent that is currently being set which is basically that bill Sfoglia will handle all excess office work for the secretaries fix all her co-workers mistakes

BJS

Postby BJS » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:08 pm

sfoglia wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Let me just say about PT 72... I still hold to this day that it has the hardest LR I've seen. Just one of the sections though. The other was was okay.

Should I be taking this? Did the rest of you all take PT 72 or are you planning to?

Taking it this Saturday! It seems a lot of people are taking it on the Thursday before the test, which seems like an awful, awful idea. I'll do my last timed PT on Sunday (PT71) and will do PT68 untimed on next Thursday.

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 pm

I'm just not taking 72. Unless I can find it for free somewhere....

and sfogs I hate those days where everyone around you just drops the ball. GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:17 pm

BillPackets wrote:

PARAPHRASINGTOBY wrote: We are a severely dysfunctional family where everyone is dispensable

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
BillPackets wrote:

PARAPHRASINGTOBY wrote: We are a severely dysfunctional family where everyone is dispensable

where is toby??

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:19 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
BillPackets wrote:

where is toby??

This is essentially a call out thread

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
where is toby??

This is essentially a call out thread

chimera

Postby chimera » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm taking 72 this Friday

chimera

Postby chimera » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Anyone ever see this movie Exam? It's on Netflix and is actually more funny than it should be in light of my LSAT prep. Trailer here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkdt2Sygew0

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”