The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:its about the truth


ok got it

bill you listening?

this thread needs less boring, more partying. where are the fun people today? grey? colonel? movie? sfogs? tee? baseball?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:33 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:Quick question... I have 5 PT's left, but I am completely out of drilling shit. What does a brother do on non-PT days?


drill some stuff you've done before

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Quick question... I have 5 PT's left, but I am completely out of drilling shit. What does a brother do on non-PT days?


drill some stuff you've done before


That's what Im asking though. How do you drill stuff you've done before when you've written all over it and what not? My pencil never stops moving. I write ALLLL over the stimulus. I literally cross out words to negate. I use circles, underlines, parenthesis, etc.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Quick question... I have 5 PT's left, but I am completely out of drilling shit. What does a brother do on non-PT days?


drill some stuff you've done before


That's what Im asking though. How do you drill stuff you've done before when you've written all over it and what not? My pencil never stops moving. I write ALLLL over the stimulus. I literally cross out words to negate. I use circles, underlines, parenthesis, etc.


You can buy it again or, you know, download a torrent

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:its about the truth


ok got it

bill you listening?

this thread needs less boring, more partying. where are the fun people today? grey? colonel? movie? sfogs? tee? baseball?


When your argument fails turn to partying.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:its about the truth


ok got it

bill you listening?

this thread needs less boring, more partying. where are the fun people today? grey? colonel? movie? sfogs? tee? baseball?


When your argument fails we're just repeating the same thing over and over for no reason, turn to partying.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:55 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Quick question... I have 5 PT's left, but I am completely out of drilling shit. What does a brother do on non-PT days?


drill some stuff you've done before


That's what Im asking though. How do you drill stuff you've done before when you've written all over it and what not? My pencil never stops moving. I write ALLLL over the stimulus. I literally cross out words to negate. I use circles, underlines, parenthesis, etc.

did u not scan your stuff come on ppl u need to scan this stuff lsat material is not a one n done thing scan scan scan also i like to review do games more maybe examine wrong answer choices n stuff like that after my rc debacle this weekend im doing rc from 60-70 again

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:its about the truth


ok got it

bill you listening?

this thread needs less boring, more partying. where are the fun people today? grey? colonel? movie? sfogs? tee? baseball?


When your argument fails turn to partying.

sorry wuz studying i dont think any1 has addressed the elephant in the room namely that LLH thinks its possible to party in an internet forum

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:When your argument fails turn to partying.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 pm

this thread is pretty awesome like 95% of them time maybe another sept thread should splinter off from this 1 so ppl who dont like the gang ITT can do their own thing it will b called the "great civil war of the sept 2014 LSAT takers"

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm

BillPackets wrote:this thread is pretty awesome like 95% of them time maybe another sept thread should splinter off from this 1 so ppl who dont like the gang ITT can do their own thing it will b called the "great civil war of the sept 2014 LSAT takers"


obsessive gunners v. party-all-the-time

thread w/ highest average lsat score on sept. test wins

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm

BillPackets wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:When your argument fails turn to partying.


Option (F) on every question

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Learn. Live. Hope.

Image

Learn. Live. Hope.

Image

Learn. Live. Hope.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Louis1127
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Louis1127 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 pm

If a stimulus says that "X always Y", could a flaw be "Maybe the future is not like the past"?

No, right? Because the stimulus says x ----Y.

Right?

I am overthinking this and it may be time for my last study break before resuming on Wed or something lolz.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:funnythings


love you movie

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:10 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Learn. Live. Hope.

Image


i do not condone this type of behavior and my quoting it should not indicate that i think this is really freaking funny or is an appropriate way to act ITT

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Louis1127 wrote:If a stimulus says that "X always Y", could a flaw be "Maybe the future is not like the past"?

No, right? Because the stimulus says x ----Y.

Right?

I am overthinking this and it may be time for my last study break before resuming on Wed or something lolz.


Hi Louis! I think it depends on if that statement is a premise or a conclusion of the argument. If the conclusion (based on some sketchy premises) is that "Therefore, X always Y," then, yes, it could definitely be a flaw. But if "X always Y" is a premise, then I would say probably not.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3522
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Louis1127 wrote:If a stimulus says that "X always Y", could a flaw be "Maybe the future is not like the past"?

No, right? Because the stimulus says x ----Y.

Right?

I am overthinking this and it may be time for my last study break before resuming on Wed or something lolz.


The credited response is usually not general skepticism about causal inference

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Louis1127 wrote:If a stimulus says that "X always Y", could a flaw be "Maybe the future is not like the past"?

No, right? Because the stimulus says x ----Y.

Right?

I am overthinking this and it may be time for my last study break before resuming on Wed or something lolz.

i didnt see this n im not sure if i understand your q what exactly r u asking?

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
BillPackets wrote:every1 ok lets end this gap year/when you should apply/debate cuz LLH is obvs #1 gunner status-must-apply-this-cycle-n-every1-should its obvs personal preference+sum strategy n timing k got it cool


Here goes another assumption. This isn't about what I want, its about the truth: You can still apply with a December score and have a successful cycle. :idea: To state otherwise would be foolish.


I'm with you LLH. I'm also like four years out for undergraduate, so, definitely not a kJD thing.

There's nothing wrong with taking a gap year if you need it. If you don't, don't. If you can take December and do well, then submit for this cycle.

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm

After the Civil War/War of Party Aggression I'd vote for Bill and Hand on the Party Party presidential ticket. You two could then appoint the rest of us ITT to your cabinet or cush judgeships. Let us all cast our un(der)employment fears aside.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:26 pm

Ya'll need to behave better while I am away.

Image

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:26 pm

sfoglia wrote:Ya'll need to behave better while I am away.

Image


You know I can't stand to see you make that face.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:27 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:After the Civil War/War of Party Aggression I'd vote for Bill and Hand on the Party Party presidential ticket. You two could then appoint the rest of us ITT to your cabinet or cush judgeships. Let us all cast our un(der)employment fears aside.


Party Party presidential ticket. LOL.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:You know I can't stand to see you make that face.


Image

I really, really wanted to post a photo of Ryan taking off his pants, but I felt like probably not everyone would appreciate it so much.

ETA: GIF. Always moar gif.
Last edited by sfoglia on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pozzo and 4 guests