The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:14 pm

smccgrey wrote:if you do it right, getting married is like winning the sex lottery.

This is why I can't wrap my head around people not boning before marriage. Like you should be 100% sure that you want to be banging this person all the time for the rest of your life.


While I'm not married, engaged, or anything like that- this is very credited

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
smccgrey wrote:if you do it right, getting married is like winning the sex lottery.

This is why I can't wrap my head around people not boning before marriage. Like you should be 100% sure that you want to be banging this person all the time for the rest of your life.


While I'm not married, engaged, or anything like that- this is very credited


Agree.

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Going to bed to at 9:30pm on a Saturday. Thank you LSAT.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm playing charades

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I'm playing charades

can we just play charades but we can only use text-free gifs?

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:02 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I'm playing charades

can we just play charades but we can only use text-free gifs?

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I'm playing charades

can we just play charades but we can only use text-free gifs?



Top-Law-Schools.com wrote:You cannot yet use certain BBCodes: [img].

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 pm

BJS wrote:This advice is much better than bill's.



Colonel_funkadunk wrote:raTTTchet

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:08 pm

BillPackets wrote:
smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I'm playing charades

can we just play charades but we can only use text-free gifs?

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:12 pm

BillPackets wrote:
BJS wrote:This advice is much better than bill's.



Colonel_funkadunk wrote:raTTTchet


ITT: we are really fucking good at lining up disparate quotes

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 pm

on second thought this sounds like a great activity to save for the waiters thread... come up with ideas.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote: ITT: we are really fucking good at lining up disparate quotes

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:18 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote: ITT: we are really fucking good at lining up disparate quotes


TCR

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:25 pm

I am watching Fear and I miss 90s, early 00s. More tattoos, fast cars, Alyssa Milano, inappropriate behaviors, please.

Image

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:28 pm

sfoglia wrote:I am watching Fear and I miss 90s, early 00s. More tattoos, fast cars, Alyssa Milano, inappropriate behaviors, please.


I wanted blue hair so badly and only wore tight tops with really baggy pants. It was a weird time.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:32 pm

smccgrey wrote:
sfoglia wrote:I am watching Fear and I miss 90s, early 00s. More tattoos, fast cars, Alyssa Milano, inappropriate behaviors, please.


I wanted blue hair so badly and only wore tight tops with really baggy pants. It was a weird time.


I was obsessed with crop tops, backless shirts, boys in bands, and I made a lot of internet graphics/websites dedicated to my favorite celebrities (RIP "Alyssa Milano Net"). My little brother once painted the entire bathroom in my makeup, destroying my favorite baby blue glitter lipgloss in the process, and we did not speak for months.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:35 pm

sfoglia wrote:I was obsessed with crop tops, backless shirts, boys in bands, and I made a lot of internet graphics/websites dedicated to my favorite celebrities (RIP "Alyssa Milano Net"). My little brother once painted the entire bathroom in my makeup, destroying my favorite baby blue glitter lipgloss in the process, and we did not speak for months.

I had baby blue EVERYTHING.

I also had this little guy:
Image

really cool because you can see the wires and stuff.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 pm

I had baby blue nothing

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I had baby blue nothing

you were obviously not a girl in 1999

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:44 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I had baby blue nothing

you were obviously not a girl in 1999


You're right I switched over on 96

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 pm

sfoglia wrote:Image

The colonel after making a particularly witty post

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:53 pm


User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Romantic getaway idea
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_(town),_Wisconsin


180.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 pm

BillPackets wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Image

The colonel after making a particularly witty post

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Romantic getaway idea
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_(town),_Wisconsin


I'm on my way




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin and 5 guests