The Official September 2014 Study Group

hetookmetoamovie

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am

BillPackets wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:Come to think of it, that would make a pretty good LG, if you throw in rules for Test Form distributions and Experimental Sections.

Toby, Grey, Movie, Fogs, Baseball, Billy n their leader the colonel devised a method of communicating via a system of mirrors. Each mirror reflects at least one signal, and no mirror can reflect more than three signals an any time.

Toby's mirror can reflect signals from Baseball and Billy, but not from Movie or Grey.
If Movie's mirror reflects a signal from Fogs, then the Colonel's mirror cannot reflect a signal from Toby.
Grey's mirror cannot reflect a signal from baseball, but must reflect a signal from the Colonel.
No person can reflect signals from any other person more than once.

1) If Grey's mirror reflects a signal from Toby, then what time must it be in Quebec?

Since we will ALL be getting 180s, it'll be time to PARTY HARD

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 am

BillPackets wrote:
Mozart Lacrimosa wrote:Did you make that up haha? Sounds like with all that effort they could have just studied and got a 180. But anyways I guess the 7sage proctor is good enough anyway.

no i didnt make it up ppl will do anything to cut corners in the standardized testing world these two guys studied 2gether for 3 months n basically thot if they tag teamed the lsat it would b the equivalent of someone who's studied for 6 months so they created this system of mirrors in the corners/sides of the room and even had mirrors on their shoes but someone noticed the system after the fact and dudes ended up getting caught u can google it it pretty much rocked the standardized test world or u can visit top-standardized-test.com for more info

BillPackets wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:Come to think of it, that would make a pretty good LG, if you throw in rules for Test Form distributions and Experimental Sections.

Toby, Grey, Movie, Fogs, Baseball, Billy n their leader the colonel devised a method of communicating via a system of mirrors. Each mirror reflects at least one signal, and no mirror can reflect more than three signals an any time.

Toby's mirror can reflect signals from Baseball and Billy, but not from Movie or Grey.
If Movie's mirror reflects a signal from Fogs, then the Colonel's mirror cannot reflect a signal from Toby.
Grey's mirror cannot reflect a signal from baseball, but must reflect a signal from the Colonel.

1) If Grey's mirror reflects a signal from Toby, then what time must it be in Quebec?

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 am

Toby Ziegler wrote:This should win a "Forum Board" Pulitzer prize.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 am

This applies to so many things ITT.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:48 am

we should start forum board pulitzers bc that would b really funny we just need some sort of entry mechanism i think we could pretty much put that on our resumes/CVs for law school apps

Awards/Achievements
-Awarded "Forum Board" Pulitzer Prize on top-law-schools.com for work done regarding a hypothetical logic game concerning mirrors

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 am

BillPackets wrote:

we should start forum board pulitzers bc that would b really funny we just need some sort of entry mechanism i think we could pretty much put that on our resumes/CVs for law school apps

Awards/Achievements
-Awarded "Forum Board" Pulitzer Prize on top-law-schools.com for work done regarding a hypothetical logic game concerning mirrors

I think there is a board in the Lounge just to accumulate TLS gold.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 am

BillPackets wrote:

Awards/Achievements

You deserve it, Bill.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:50 am

smccgrey wrote:

This applies to so many things ITT.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:50 am

sfoglia wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
Mozart Lacrimosa wrote:Did you make that up haha? Sounds like with all that effort they could have just studied and got a 180. But anyways I guess the 7sage proctor is good enough anyway.

no i didnt make it up ppl will do anything to cut corners in the standardized testing world these two guys studied 2gether for 3 months n basically thot if they tag teamed the lsat it would b the equivalent of someone who's studied for 6 months so they created this system of mirrors in the corners/sides of the room and even had mirrors on their shoes but someone noticed the system after the fact and dudes ended up getting caught u can google it it pretty much rocked the standardized test world or u can visit top-standardized-test.com for more info

BillPackets wrote:

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:52 am

I could just quote u ppl all day u all get 5 bombs on the 5 bomb scale

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:53 am

smccgrey wrote:I think there is a board in the Lounge just to accumulate TLS gold.

i dont think our thread plays in the lounge

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 am

BillPackets wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I think there is a board in the Lounge just to accumulate TLS gold.

i dont think our thread plays in the lounge

Which is surprising given the amount of PWing ITT.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:55 am

hereisonehand wrote:You deserve it, Bill.

thx hand maybe i can put "recognized by my peers as a leader" even tho this is mainly bout typing funny stuff you know when i had my senior open house in high school and ppl gave me money then i had to write thank you notes, i wrote really funny notes like "thanks for the money--I spent it on drugs and booze", and my mom told me that i should be some sort of funny writer because every1 thot my thank you notes were funny maybe she was onto sumthin

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:56 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I could just quote u ppl all day u all get 5 bombs on the 5 bomb scale

Pret-ty much. So much gold in here. This thread turned me into a regular poster. Not sure that's a good thing, but whatever.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 am

BillPackets wrote:

thx hand maybe i can put "recognized by my peers as a leader" even tho this is mainly bout typing funny stuff you know when i had my senior open house in high school and ppl gave me money then i had to write thank you notes, i wrote really funny notes like "thanks for the money--I spent it on drugs and booze", and my mom told me that i should be some sort of funny writer because every1 thot my thank you notes were funny maybe she was onto sumthin

Well this whole law school thing might fail even if you get into a good school y'know, it's good to have a backup plan

you are most certainly recognized by your peers here as a leader, ever since pooping all over j.crew

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 am

BillPackets wrote:

This is more or less why I became a copywriter.
It's pretty boring.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:01 pm

hereisonehand wrote:ever since pooping all over j.crew

i mean thats not the kinda leader i wanna be recognized as unless i can kind of spin a "robin hood"/sticking up for every1 kinda thing outta that but yeah maybe we could start a sketch comedy show that all revolves around posts ITT the camera would just go around to each of us as we type maybe have a peep show kinda camera thing going on and its narrated by our thoughts idk guys is every1 in

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:01 pm

smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:

This is more or less why I became a copywriter.
It's pretty boring.

edit: life scooped by grey

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:03 pm

BillPackets wrote:edit: life scooped by grey

8)
I'm so excited for the day I quit.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 pm

BillPackets wrote:

i mean thats not the kinda leader i wanna be recognized as unless i can kind of spin a "robin hood"/sticking up for every1 kinda thing outta that

you did it for the team Bill, plus shit was funny as hell, clear leadership experience in my book

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 pm

smccgrey wrote:

8)
I'm so excited for the day I quit day i get accepted by GULC.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 pm

smccgrey wrote:so excited for the day I quit.

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:05 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:so excited for the day I quit.

we're gonna make a thread for that once the time comes

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:06 pm

BillPackets wrote:
smccgrey wrote:

8)
I'm so excited for the day I quit day i get accepted by GULC.

It won't be the same day though. I am definitely going to be a copywriTTTer after GULC day though.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:06 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
BillPackets wrote:

i mean thats not the kinda leader i wanna be recognized as unless i can kind of spin a "robin hood"/sticking up for every1 kinda thing outta that

you did it for the team Bill, plus shit was funny as hell, clear leadership experience in my book

bill is team player lets just let it b known that i was recognizing the collective interests of every1 ITT it was basically like a pure representation kinda thing

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”