The Official September 2014 Study Group

sfoglia

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:47 am

smccgrey wrote:
sfoglia wrote:UHM, train lines don't work how you think they work, 7Sage.

Oooh I was excited because my diagram for this game was the same as 7sage!!

Really? I can't be the only one who diagrammed as I did. It's not a traffic circle, it's a train line! :?

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 am

BillPackets wrote:What's everyone's commute/going to work music I'm bumpin rozay ATM

I listen to classical music: generally johann Sebastian..y'all probably know him as Bach. Very introspective..

Nah EDM ON XM

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:49 am

sfoglia wrote:
smccgrey wrote:

Really? I can't be the only one who diagrammed as I did. It's not a traffic circle, it's a train line! :?

I did the same thing w the lines

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:54 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
smccgrey wrote:

I did the same thing w the lines

We're soulmates.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:56 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
sfoglia wrote: It was teh sex. No, it's gross as hell.

<3 YOU SFOGS.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:11 am

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
sfoglia wrote: It was teh sex. No, it's gross as hell.

<3 YOU SFOGS.

<3!

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:17 am

sfoglia wrote:We're soulmates.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 am

This thread is so beautiful.

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:27 am

I have to start groveling for my LORs. What's kind of funny is that my former bosses are all JDs who aren't lawyers.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 am

hetookmetoamovie wrote:I have to start groveling for my LORs. What's kind of funny is that my former bosses are all JDs who aren't lawyers.

groveling for LORs is just a really funny phrase

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:31 am

smccgrey wrote:This thread is so beautiful.

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
sfoglia wrote:We're soulmates.

Mozart Lacrimosa

Postby Mozart Lacrimosa » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:32 am

Taking pt70 (last year's October) on Saturday. Anyone tried getting into their testing location for a practice test? Think its a big deal?

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 am

Mozart Lacrimosa wrote:Taking pt70 (last year's October) on Saturday. Anyone tried getting into their testing location for a practice test? Think its a big deal?

Still don't know what mine is exactly... I would love to though.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:43 am

Mozart Lacrimosa wrote:Taking pt70 (last year's October) on Saturday. Anyone tried getting into their testing location for a practice test? Think its a big deal?

i think it can b a big deal ive heard of stories of LSAC locking down the testing centers up to 2 weeks in advance bc ppl have gone into testing locations n installed cheating mechanisms such as a complicated system of mirrors so two people could see each others tests/answer sheet n compare answers on the spot

Mozart Lacrimosa

Postby Mozart Lacrimosa » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 am

BillPackets wrote:

i think it can b a big deal ive heard of stories of LSAC locking down the testing centers up to 2 weeks in advance bc ppl have gone into testing locations n installed cheating mechanisms such as a complicated system of mirrors so two people could see each others tests/answer sheet n compare answers on the spot

Did you make that up haha? Sounds like with all that effort they could have just studied and got a 180. But anyways I guess the 7sage proctor is good enough anyway.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:16 am

smccgrey wrote:This thread is so beautiful.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:16 am

BillPackets wrote:

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

BillPackets wrote:

Come to think of it, that would make a pretty good LG, if you throw in rules for Test Form distributions and Experimental Sections.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 am

Mozart Lacrimosa wrote:Did you make that up haha? Sounds like with all that effort they could have just studied and got a 180. But anyways I guess the 7sage proctor is good enough anyway.

no i didnt make it up ppl will do anything to cut corners in the standardized testing world these two guys studied 2gether for 3 months n basically thot if they tag teamed the lsat it would b the equivalent of someone who's studied for 6 months so they created this system of mirrors in the corners/sides of the room and even had mirrors on their shoes but someone noticed the system after the fact and dudes ended up getting caught u can google it it pretty much rocked the standardized test world or u can visit top-standardized-test.com for more info

schmelling

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:23 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:28 am

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Come to think of it, that would make a pretty good LG, if you throw in rules for Test Form distributions and Experimental Sections.

Toby, Grey, Movie, Fogs, Baseball, Billy n their leader the colonel devised a method of communicating via a system of mirrors. Each mirror reflects at least one signal, and no mirror can reflect more than three signals an any time.

Toby's mirror can reflect signals from Baseball and Billy, but not from Movie or Grey.
If Movie's mirror reflects a signal from Fogs, then the Colonel's mirror cannot reflect a signal from Toby.
Grey's mirror cannot reflect a signal from baseball, but must reflect a signal from the Colonel.
No person can reflect signals from any other person more than once.

1) If Grey's mirror reflects a signal from Toby, then what time must it be in Quebec?

el madrileno

Postby el madrileno » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:31 am

Why install mirrors when you can hire Mike Ross to take the LSATS for you?

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:32 am

BillPackets wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:Come to think of it, that would make a pretty good LG, if you throw in rules for Test Form distributions and Experimental Sections.

Toby, Grey, Movie, Fogs, Baseball, Billy n their leader the colonel devised a method of communicating via a system of mirrors. Each mirror reflects at least one signal, and no mirror can reflect more than three signals an any time.

Toby's mirror can reflect signals from Baseball and Billy, but not from Movie or Grey.
If Movie's mirror reflects a signal from Fogs, then the Colonel's mirror cannot reflect a signal from Toby.
Grey's mirror cannot reflect a signal from baseball, but must reflect a signal from the Colonel.

1) If Grey's mirror reflects a signal from Toby, then what time must it be in Quebec?

lunch time

Hand

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:33 am

BillPackets wrote:What's everyone's commute/going to work music I'm bumpin rozay ATM

non stop death metal, which fits the mood that my job inspires

Toby Ziegler

Postby Toby Ziegler » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 am

BillPackets wrote:

This should win a "Forum Board" Pulitzer prize.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”