The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm

HOLYGREY wrote:I am 100% on board.


Great. I'll get the script down, the cinematography will accentuate the brows.

MYMAINCHICKMOVIE wrote: Is that what your tar represents?


Actually the tar is che w a flesh eating disease, but def close

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Toby Ziegler wrote:
PM'd about the kids -- they're going in my PS so I will try to remain somewhat anonymous.


mmm I sure hope adcomms won't be spending too much time reading through our posts this topic

ETA because if they will, I should probably start deleting some shit in here

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:25 pm

I'm going to do PT65 today. Making myself eggs and English toast, because that's what I ate on Sunday before testing. I may dig into my laundry hamper and put on the same outfit, too.

That was a joke.




No, it wasn't.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:25 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
Toby Ziegler wrote:
PM'd about the kids -- they're going in my PS so I will try to remain somewhat anonymous.


mmm I sure hope adcomms won't be spending too much time reading through our posts this topic

ETA because if they will, I should probably start deleting some shit in here


I think I outed myself in 800 different ways in here. I need to STFU and just read what everyone else posts.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:26 pm

sfoglia wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
Toby Ziegler wrote:
PM'd about the kids -- they're going in my PS so I will try to remain somewhat anonymous.


mmm I sure hope adcomms won't be spending too much time reading through our posts this topic

ETA because if they will, I should probably start deleting some shit in here


I think I outed myself in 800 different ways in here. I need to STFU and just read what everyone else posts.

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

sfoglia wrote: I need to STFU and just read what everyone else posts.


From here on out I plan to post exclusively in quotes from others, good luck outing me with that adcomms!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:31 pm

LOL I'm not even trying any more.

I'm kind of hoping they think I'm funny/am a lyrical genius and just let me in for the lulz I will bring to campus.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:33 pm

hereisonehand wrote:From here on out I plan to post exclusively in quotes from others, good luck outing me with that adcomms!


thats pretty funny

edit: removed last part bc all this adcomm talk got me goin in circles

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 pm

smccgrey wrote:LOL I'm not even trying any more.

I'm kind of hoping they think I'm funny/am a lyrical genius and just let me in for the lulz I will bring to campus.


No need for an LSAT w your comical WIT

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
smccgrey wrote:LOL I'm not even trying any more.

I'm kind of hoping they think I'm funny/am a lyrical genius and just let me in for the lulz I will bring to campus.

No need for an LSAT w your comical WIT

No one is letting me in without a good LSAT score, lets be realistic.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:42 pm

grey i hope u r not tryin to renege on our deal

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:43 pm

BillPackets wrote:grey i hope u r not tryin to renege on our deal

Wait which one?

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:44 pm

smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:grey i hope u r not tryin to renege on our deal

Wait which one?


the deal where u were goin 2 make a me a GIF 4 my new ter tar
its unclear if its actually a deal or u just doin somethin for bill

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:47 pm

BillPackets wrote:
smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:grey i hope u r not tryin to renege on our deal

Wait which one?

the deal where u were goin 2 make a me a GIF 4 my new ter tar
its unclear if its actually a deal or u just doin somethin for bill

Oh hahah no I'm gonna do it... I just need to finish this big fucking project that got dumped on me yesterday while I was at the health and safety thing.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:50 pm

smccgrey wrote:Oh hahah no I'm gonna do it... I just need to finish this big fucking project that got dumped on me yesterday while I was at the health and safety thing.

ok thx maybe adcomms will notice ur altruistic spirit via tls n u will get an altruistic spirit bump

also H medians came idk if evey1 saw in the thread 173/3.87

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:51 pm

BillPackets wrote:
smccgrey wrote:Oh hahah no I'm gonna do it... I just need to finish this big fucking project that got dumped on me yesterday while I was at the health and safety thing.

ok thx maybe adcomms will notice ur altruistic spirit via tls n u will get an altruistic spirit bump

also H medians came idk if evey1 saw in the thread 173/3.87


Hey, are they going to look at our GPAs from our Master's or Bachelor's?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3519
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:52 pm

sfoglia wrote: Bachelor's?


only

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:53 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
sfoglia wrote: Bachelor's?

only

Yeah they'll probably look at your MA to make sure you didn't suck, but they don't really care much.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:55 pm

all uGPA in the rankings

also fogs have u submitted your transcripts yet?

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Speaking of transcripts, I'm lucky I was at a school that awarded a+ bc of the way LSAC does things

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Speaking of transcripts, I'm lucky I was at a school that awarded a+ bc of the way LSAC does things


me too i was kinda upset at the time that they didnt count a+ any higher than A but its working out right now

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:13 pm

BillPackets wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Speaking of transcripts, I'm lucky I was at a school that awarded a+ bc of the way LSAC does things


me too i was kinda upset at the time that they didnt count a+ any higher than A but its working out right now


Same bc GPA hasn't counted in any facet of my life until now

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:14 pm

BillPackets wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Speaking of transcripts, I'm lucky I was at a school that awarded a+ bc of the way LSAC does things


me too i was kinda upset at the time that they didnt count a+ any higher than A but its working out right now

Mine didn't. I had a few courses once I got my shit together that would have been A+. Maybe my GPA would have been slightly less of a disaster.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:24 pm

smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Speaking of transcripts, I'm lucky I was at a school that awarded a+ bc of the way LSAC does things


me too i was kinda upset at the time that they didnt count a+ any higher than A but its working out right now

Mine didn't. I had a few courses once I got my shit together that would have been A+. Maybe my GPA would have been slightly less of a disaster.


Do Canadians recognize letter grades

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Do Canadians recognize letter grades

McGill's GPA is calculated the exact same way as LSAC.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests