The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby flash21 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:49 pm

honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I bought it at TJs, ya know what that stands for bill?


That was my most emb moment ITT

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:50 pm

GreenTee wrote:Image

PWing a nitrate.

180

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:50 pm

flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason


He talks shit like a big black dude

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:51 pm

smccgrey wrote:
GreenTee wrote:Image

PWing a nitrate.

180

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:51 pm

flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason



This is my best moment ITT

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:52 pm

BillPackets wrote:
flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason



This is my best moment ITT


Is it all about thread superlatives

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3521
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 pm

flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason


glad to see i'm not the only one who has troube looking past the tar... you'll always be a massive black dude in my eyes bill

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 pm

My tar is clever AF. Frankly it's unclear if I'll ever think of anything more clever

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:56 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason


glad to see i'm not the only one who has troube looking past the tar... you'll always be a massive black dude in my eyes bill

OMG effing lost it

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3521
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

BillPackets wrote:My tar is clever AF. Frankly it's unclear if I'll ever think of anything more clever


just bring all the cleverness exhibited in your tar choice to the test site and you'll be all set, 180 fo sho

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3521
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason


glad to see i'm not the only one who has troube looking past the tar... you'll always be a massive black dude in my eyes bill

OMG effing lost it


note: this despite having seen what bill actually looks like

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason


glad to see i'm not the only one who has troube looking past the tar... you'll always be a massive black dude in my eyes bill

OMG effing lost it


note: this despite having seen what bill actually looks like


Reminds that today I asked a big black guy to move his car bc he had me blocked in at a gas pump. He cussed at me then moved it

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:11 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
flash21 wrote:honestly thought bill was going to be a big black dude for some reason


glad to see i'm not the only one who has troube looking past the tar... you'll always be a massive black dude in my eyes bill

+1

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Got a duke fee waiver tonight via email I know this isn't the fee waiver thread but ya know

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Got a duke fee waiver tonight via email I know this isn't the fee waiver thread but ya know

you aren't a retaker are you?

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Got a duke fee waiver tonight via email I know this isn't the fee waiver thread but ya know

you aren't a retaker are you?


Yep took in 2011 thot I was gonna be a k-JD superstar

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5989
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Got a duke fee waiver tonight via email I know this isn't the fee waiver thread but ya know

you aren't a retaker are you?


Yep took in 2011 thot I was gonna be a k-JD superstar

oh nice! now you're a non-kjd superstar, so that's nice.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:25 pm

What was your study schedule like in '11?

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:R u struggling w strengthen in particular? Your LR scores looked legit. Or r u just tryna drill for the drill of it


They were! And then I got like -4 on one section this past weekend and -5 on another, and now I feel less-than-confident.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:26 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Got a duke fee waiver tonight via email I know this isn't the fee waiver thread but ya know

you aren't a retaker are you?


Yep took in 2011 thot I was gonna be a k-JD superstar

oh nice! now you're a non-kjd superstar, so that's nice.


That is nice.

I'm retaking a 163. My timed diagnostic was 157, took 3 PTs and got it up to that. Thought maybe id get lucky on game day. But I found my old "application and studying schedule" and I lol whenever I read "make sure to study 30 minutes a day for LSAT." And that started a little over a month out.

Oh how naive I was

Edit: this answers you as well bill

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:28 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:R u struggling w strengthen in particular? Your LR scores looked legit. Or r u just tryna drill for the drill of it


They were! And then I got like -4 on one section this past weekend and -5 on another, and now I feel less-than-confident.


Well take a deep breath n keep drillin, you'll be fine

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
That is nice.

I'm retaking a 163. My timed diagnostic was 157, took 3 PTs and got it up to that. Thought maybe id get lucky on game day. But I found my old "application and studying schedule" and I lol whenever I read "make sure to study 30 minutes a day for LSAT." And that started a little over a month out.

Oh how naive I was

Edit: this answers you as well bill


This sounds like how I studied for the GRE.

BJS
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BJS » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Didn't study for the LSAT because I finished the Game of Thrones series. So yay for me!

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 3521
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:32 pm

I'm drilling my reading comprehension skills with the new jack reacher book




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Dcc617, Google [Bot], Lahtso Nuggin and 5 guests