The Official September 2014 Study Group

gavaga1
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby gavaga1 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

.
Last edited by gavaga1 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Basically a wash on the day retaking in Dec for $$$ fiancée and I made up and I'm about to max front squat hoping for a PR around 300

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
theleastdiverse
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby theleastdiverse » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:30 pm

ghoboken wrote:curve is 89 correct answers that makes it 12 I guess




can you clarify what you mean by this... haven't gotten my score yet and can't see the conversion table.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 pm

BillPackets wrote:Basically a wash on the day retaking in Dec for $$$ fiancée and I made up and I'm about to max front squat hoping for a PR around 300


Go work it out. It sounds like everyone got blind-sighted by this one.

I'm glad you and fiancee made up, though.

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 pm

BillPackets wrote:Basically a wash on the day retaking in Dec for $$$ fiancée and I made up and I'm about to max front squat hoping for a PR around 300

You better get below parallel

User avatar
lizbiz840
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby lizbiz840 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Just for the record I got into my LSAT status page on LSAC and still have gray boxes...

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 pm

theleastdiverse wrote:
ghoboken wrote:curve is 89 correct answers that makes it 12 I guess




can you clarify what you mean by this... haven't gotten my score yet and can't see the conversion table.


Dirigo wrote:
GreenTee wrote:Image

QFNP

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:34 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
BillPackets wrote:Basically a wash on the day retaking in Dec for $$$ fiancée and I made up and I'm about to max front squat hoping for a PR around 300

You better get below parallel

Will post pic oly style squatting so ass legit to ankles

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:35 pm

BillPackets wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
BillPackets wrote:Basically a wash on the day retaking in Dec for $$$ fiancée and I made up and I'm about to max front squat hoping for a PR around 300

You better get below parallel

Will post pic oly style squatting so ass legit to ankles

I like this

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Son of a bitch, every time I get a damn email.

I'm going to go do some yoga. Be back in half an hour or so.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:36 pm

sfoglia wrote:Son of a bitch, every time I get a damn email.

I'm going to go do some yoga. Be back in half an hour or so.


10 bucks she caves and comes back in 5 min

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:37 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Son of a bitch, every time I get a damn email.

I'm going to go do some yoga. Be back in half an hour or so.


10 bucks she caves and comes back in 5 min

only if she gets her score... i feel like once she reads this shell pretend she didn't come back... unless her score is in

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Oskosh » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Question:

Will LSAT let me retest in December and June?

Background: I registered for the December 2013 one, but I was absent (forgot that I had registered). Could I make a case and have them let me take it in December and June of next year?

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:39 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
BillPackets wrote:Basically a wash on the day retaking in Dec for $$$ fiancée and I made up and I'm about to max front squat hoping for a PR around 300

You better get below parallel

Will post pic oly style squatting so ass legit to ankles

I like this

Might poast in the lounge thread given the volume ITT fwiw

ghoboken
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ghoboken » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 pm

theleastdiverse wrote:
ghoboken wrote:curve is 89 correct answers that makes it 12 I guess




can you clarify what you mean by this... haven't gotten my score yet and can't see the conversion table.


to get a 170 you have to make 89 right

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Oskosh » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm

I got -9 on LR... I'm disgusted with myself... I usually get -3 or perfect. Ugh...

notrub14
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:15 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby notrub14 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 pm

.
Last edited by notrub14 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I was really hoping to wake up to a score but now I have to wait like all the rest of you losers

notrub14 wrote:176 up from a 173. -4RC, -0LR, -2LG. Can't believe it was RC that got me. Now I'm sitting here wondering if it was worth all the effort for three points.


It was. That's a pretty big difference, especially when applying to T6/HYS.

User avatar
lapata
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby lapata » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Hey all,

Lurker here since August 14. Wanted to add to the good news! My average score over fifteen practice tests was a 169, and the last three 168, 168, 169. Got my LSAC email at 6:40 central time (took the test in Texas) aaaaand:

171!!

By TLS standards its not breathtaking, but not only was my score on the actual test two points ABOVE my average, I finally broke the 170-ceiling!!

1) Could not have done this without all the discussion and encouragement here. For all you regular contributors, just know that your advice/struggles/etc help more people than you know, namely the vast silent majority of users here. So thank you.

2) For all of you still waiting, good things happen! Keep those fingers crossed.

fwiw, I couldn't login to LSAC to get my section breakdown - will provide that when I have it.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Congrats Lapata that just be a great feeling. And it's a good score even by TLS standards.

User avatar
LawBron James
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby LawBron James » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 pm

.
Last edited by LawBron James on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 pm

lapata wrote:Hey all,

Lurker here since August 14. Wanted to add to the good news! My average score over fifteen practice tests was a 169, and the last three 168, 168, 169. Got my LSAC email at 6:40 central time (took the test in Texas) aaaaand:

171!!

By TLS standards its not breathtaking, but not only was my score on the actual test two points ABOVE my average, I finally broke the 170-ceiling!!

1) Could not have done this without all the discussion and encouragement here. For all you regular contributors, just know that your advice/struggles/etc help more people than you know, namely the vast silent majority of users here. So thank you.

2) For all of you still waiting, good things happen! Keep those fingers crossed.

fwiw, I couldn't login to LSAC to get my section breakdown - will provide that when I have it.



So awesome! Congrats!

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5994
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:59 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Congrats Lapata that just be a great feeling. And it's a good score even by TLS standards.

+1, and I'm glad that through all the ridiculousness, you found something that helped you.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Son of a bitch, every time I get a damn email.

I'm going to go do some yoga. Be back in half an hour or so.


10 bucks she caves and comes back in 5 min


Hi :)




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests