The Official September 2014 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:19 pm

ErgoSum wrote:Image


<3

also, I'm so busy shitpoasting I don't have to refresh the lsac website I hope somebody is paying attention

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 pm

I'm reading Seagalogy right now, and I'm getting the idea that we can turn the Colonel into an action star.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:I'm reading Seagalogy right now, and I'm getting the idea that we can turn the Colonel into an action star.


all he needs is a ponytail

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:22 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Experiencing the weirdest combination of fatigue/boredom/anxiety/excitement/unhappiness/concern right now.


samesies. fueled by caffeine overdose.


I don't know a single person that likes you hand


me neither.


I like u hand

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:22 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Experiencing the weirdest combination of fatigue/boredom/anxiety/excitement/unhappiness/concern right now.


samesies. fueled by caffeine overdose.


Yes to the caffeine.

Also hoping someone else is checking for green/grey status, because am trying to occupy myself with work.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:22 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:I'm reading Seagalogy right now, and I'm getting the idea that we can turn the Colonel into an action star.


all he needs is a ponytail


im more or less excited

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I don't know a single person that likes you hand


me neither.


I like u hand


Mr. Hyde.

User avatar
Smallville

Gold
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:23 pm

sfoglia wrote:
smccgrey wrote:The Lurkers are in the LSAC Prep and Discussion Forum, not necessarily this thread.


Maybe they are all this thread though.

...logic!


Well they are obviously not in the December thread. LOLOL.

why you hating

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:24 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:I don't know a single person that likes you hand


me neither.


I like u hand


Mr. Hyde.


Wasn't mr. hyde the bad side? Or is that what you're trying to say? SO MANY LAYERS SO CONFUSING

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Jgoods wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
smccgrey wrote:The Lurkers are in the LSAC Prep and Discussion Forum, not necessarily this thread.


Maybe they are all this thread though.

...logic!


Well they are obviously not in the December thread. LOLOL.

why you hating


:oops: :oops:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8) 8)

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:25 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
I like u hand


Mr. Hyde.


Wasn't mr. hyde the bad side? Or is that what you're trying to say? SO MANY LAYERS SO CONFUSING


quit being so fucking dense hand
Last edited by Colonel_funkadunk on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Jgoods wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
smccgrey wrote:The Lurkers are in the LSAC Prep and Discussion Forum, not necessarily this thread.


Maybe they are all this thread though.

...logic!


Well they are obviously not in the December thread. LOLOL.

why you hating


Aww, it was just a joke because we're Septemberers! (Hence the LOLOL, which is my "I'm being silly" signifier.)

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Mr. Hyde.


Wasn't mr. hyde the bad side? Or is that what you're trying to say? SO MANY LAYERS SO CONFUSING


No, I think you are right. Dr. Jekyl. Well, that's dumb. He gave a villian-sounding name to the good side and a happy-sounding name to the bad.

It's too confusing my brain is already occupied right now.

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:I'm reading Seagalogy right now, and I'm getting the idea that we can turn the Colonel into an action star.


all he needs is a ponytail


im more or less excited


Photo montage of the Colonel growing up. Scene opens in a Crossfit box, with a ponytailed Colonel hurling medicine balls at his students.

Btw, it's pretty amazing that Seagal starred in his first movie alongside Pam Grier and Sharon Stone.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:29 pm

.

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:29 pm

smccgrey wrote:I'm not getting much work done today, TBH.


understatement

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:29 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I'm not getting much work done today, TBH.


understatement


Thirded.

User avatar
Toby Ziegler

Silver
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Toby Ziegler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Movie! You changed your tar and I didn't know who this new cool person was. I miss you.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:31 pm

sfoglia wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I'm not getting much work done today, TBH.


understatement


Thirded.


THese are blatant copycat posts

GreenTee

Silver
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby GreenTee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 pm

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenTee

Silver
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby GreenTee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I'm not getting much work done today, TBH.


understatement


Also, this.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I'm not getting much work done today, TBH.


understatement


Thirded.


THese are blatant copycat posts


NOW YOU HATE ME TOO EVERYONE HATES SFOGLIA.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:35 pm

GreenTee wrote:Hey all of the people that I like, and almost none of the lurkers and lounge rats that I don't!

Joining this temporary waiters haven.


Yayayay!!! I think we're all here now!!

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:35 pm

.

accessislife

Bronze
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby accessislife » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 pm

possible for grey to happen in batches right?



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: butterfly16 and 14 guests