Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:38 am

ErgoSum wrote:Image

this is everything ive ever wanted in a gif

Gray

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:38 am

BillPackets wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:I believe so :|

Im ready for that mapping game… Are you?

LLH started it

OOOH THE PLOT THICKENS.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 am

just had this kinda funny moment at work where i printed out the admission ticket for tomorrow and was looking at it and a teacher walked by and looked down at what i was looking at, i thought he saw the ticket, he then walks over to the printer and says hmmm someone is taking the LSAT i was like yup I am and he was like oh really in a genuinely surprised tone so we talked about the lsat for a minute but as it turned out like 3 extra pages of lsat stuff printed out that i didnt know about and he was commenting on the left over pages in printer so i outed myself for taking the lsat for no reason

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 am

BillPackets wrote:just had this kinda funny moment at work where i printed out the admission ticket for tomorrow and was looking at it and a teacher walked by and looked down at what i was looking at, i thought he saw the ticket, he then walks over to the printer and says hmmm someone is taking the LSAT i was like yup I am and he was like oh really in a genuinely surprised tone so we talked about the lsat for a minute but as it turned out like 3 extra pages of lsat stuff printed out that i didnt know about and he was commenting on the left over pages in printer so i outed myself for taking the lsat for no reason

It's really awkward when your coworkers find out that spending the next chunk of your career working with them is not at all what you have in mind for your life.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:46 am

BillPackets wrote:just had this kinda funny moment at work where i printed out the admission ticket for tomorrow and was looking at it and a teacher walked by and looked down at what i was looking at, i thought he saw the ticket, he then walks over to the printer and says hmmm someone is taking the LSAT i was like yup I am and he was like oh really in a genuinely surprised tone so we talked about the lsat for a minute but as it turned out like 3 extra pages of lsat stuff printed out that i didnt know about and he was commenting on the left over pages in printer so i outed myself for taking the lsat for no reason

Ughhhh that happened to me on Tuesday! I was printing out a PT and one of my loudest colleagues got up to go to the printer. I was like "noooooooo," and practically cut him off trying to get there first, but it hadn't finished printing anyway.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:48 am

smccgrey wrote:It's really awkward when your coworkers find out that spending the next chunk of your career working with them is not at all what you have in mind for your life.

Like, sometimes I wonder. When I told my manager that I was hoping to go to "night school" for my "English doctorate," did she actually believe that for one freaking second?

suitsfan

Postby suitsfan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:54 am

map games r games like zephyr airlines

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:56 am

I love using work printers for personal reasons

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:58 am

speech is ready. will unleash it tonight

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 am

Can't wait

ErgoSum

Postby ErgoSum » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:02 am

What I will be listening to on the drive to the test center from my hotel.

BJS

Postby BJS » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:03 am

Guys it is so cold (and rainy) today. When I left for my parents' house on Wednesday it was balmy, so the only jacket I have with me is a blazer. I am going to be so pissed if it's this cold tomorrow and I have to go into the test center looking like a douchebag.

ETA: For the record, it's 65 degrees (that's 18 degrees in celsius, smcc) today. The forecast shows 68 degrees (that's 20 degrees in celsius) tomorrow morning.

unodostres

Postby unodostres » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:07 am

I forgot which posted said come to cooley with them

But I'm down to become a space lawyer if I get a 143

ErgoSum

Postby ErgoSum » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 am

My general test taking strategy for tomorrow (bubble the correct answers):

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:10 am

smccgrey wrote:

It's really awkward when your coworkers find out that spending the next chunk of your career working with them is not at all what you have in mind for your life.

yeah it was just kinda awkward and this guy said he had taken the lsat and it sounded like he even went to law school n he was like those games r tough n im like yeah i guess im just gonna infer from that comment and your current job that u prolly didnt make the best decision viz a viz law school

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:11 am

BillPackets wrote:yeah it was just kinda awkward and this guy said he had taken the lsat and it sounded like he even went to law school n he was like those games r tough n im like yeah i guess im just gonna infer from that comment and your current job that u prolly didnt make the best decision viz a viz law school

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Toby Ziegler

Postby Toby Ziegler » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:12 am

smccgrey wrote:
Toby Ziegler wrote:Dumb question alert. Are we supposed to attach our photo to our ticket after we get there and check in? And are we PW'ing our photos?

Toby, I think you're supposed to glue/tape it (NO STAPLES) before you get there. It says that the photo must be attached or you will not be admitted to the test center.

Also... yes. I PW'd my ticket yesterday and I will do it again if people start today.

Then why TF do we need write our info on the back of the picture if we're going to GLUE it to the paper?
Okay, I'll PW when I get home. :) Finally part of the group.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:13 am

sfoglia wrote:
BillPackets wrote:yeah it was just kinda awkward and this guy said he had taken the lsat and it sounded like he even went to law school n he was like those games r tough n im like yeah i guess im just gonna infer from that comment and your current job that u prolly didnt make the best decision viz a viz law school

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:13 am

sfoglia wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

he said he thought he took it in 1999 i was thinking about printing off all the PTs from 1999 n asking him if he remembered any n really blowing his socks off

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 am

BJS wrote:Guys it is so cold (and rainy) today. When I left for my parents' house on Wednesday it was balmy, so the only jacket I have with me is a blazer. I am going to be so pissed if it's this cold tomorrow and I have to go into the test center looking like a douchebag.

ETA: For the record, it's 65 degrees (that's 18 degrees in celsius, smcc) today. The forecast shows 68 degrees (that's 20 degrees in celsius) tomorrow morning.

That will be very gunnerish to go the lsat in a blazer

ErgoSum

Postby ErgoSum » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 am

PWing today as well. Ergo not-so-incognito

ETA: Smiles or strictly business for the pic?

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:15 am

also knock/blow their/his/her socks off is just a really funny phrase

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:16 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
BJS wrote:Guys it is so cold (and rainy) today. When I left for my parents' house on Wednesday it was balmy, so the only jacket I have with me is a blazer. I am going to be so pissed if it's this cold tomorrow and I have to go into the test center looking like a douchebag.

That will be very gunnerish to go the lsat in a blazer

i decided to wear a nike shirt instead of my bob marley tie dye this nike shirt is literally the best fitting shirt ive ever worn in my life idk what nike did but they did it right

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 am

hey guys im not nervous and im not nervously posting every 12 seconds

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 am

BillPackets wrote:
sfoglia wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

he said he thought he took it in 1999 i was thinking about printing off all the PTs from 1999 n asking him if he remembered any n really blowing his socks off

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:Mean Bill at work again.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”