The Official September 2014 Study Group

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:51 pm

BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:LLH if I got a 173 Id literally cry and thank the sep thread gawdz


Before you start pointing finger please do remember that I do not have your GPA

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:LLH if I got a 173 Id literally cry and thank the sep thread gawdz


Before you start pointing finger please do remember that I do not have your GPA



ITT we are tired of bills finger pointing

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:LLH if I got a 173 Id literally cry and thank the sep thread gawdz


Before you start pointing finger please do remember that I do not have your GPA



ITT we are tired of bills finger pointing


Mean Bill at work again.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:if I got a 173 Id literally cry and thank the sep thread gawdz

That's all I meant

Just should have taken out the "LLH" at the beginning

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:LLH if I got a 173 Id literally cry and thank the sep thread gawdz


Before you start pointing finger please do remember that I do not have your GPA


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. my gpa is embarrasing

BJS
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BJS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Whoa LLH has a 173 from a prior take?

User avatar
Sugar Lumps
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Sugar Lumps » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:LLH if I got a 173 Id literally cry and thank the sep thread gawdz


Before you start pointing finger please do remember that I do not have your GPA


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. my gpa is embarrasing


From U.Ark.? Bruh.

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:02 pm

BJS wrote:Whoa LLH has a 173 from a prior take?

I will say that kgs is prolly the only place where retaking a 173 would even b thought of

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:04 pm

BillPackets wrote:
BJS wrote:Whoa LLH has a 173 from a prior take?

I will say that kgs is prolly the only place where retaking a 173 would even b thought of


Kgs? What is that?

...here you go again!

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
BJS wrote:Whoa LLH has a 173 from a prior take?

I will say that kgs is prolly the only place where retaking a 173 would even b thought of


Kgs? What is that?

...here you go again!



Inb4 TLS autocorrect

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 pm

schmelling wrote:Well I was celebrating the jewish holiday all day so I didn't get in a hardcore study day- probably for the best. I came back after the family dinner to do one of each section and killed them all, despite being extremely out of it out by the time I got around to logical reasoning. All in all a confidence-boosting and not-too-strenuous way to end my prep. Will be doing one or two LG sections tomorrow too. Feeling pretty ready for this.


Are you Jewish schmelly? Is haunakkah cool?

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:28 pm

schmelling wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
schmelling wrote:Well I was celebrating the jewish holiday all day so I didn't get in a hardcore study day- probably for the best. I came back after the family dinner to do one of each section and killed them all, despite being extremely out of it out by the time I got around to logical reasoning. All in all a confidence-boosting and not-too-strenuous way to end my prep. Will be doing one or two LG sections tomorrow too. Feeling pretty ready for this.


Are you Jewish schmelly? Is haunakkah cool?


Yes I am. And yes it is. Christmas seems at least as good, though.


That's legit. Best of luck saturday G

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:52 pm

I don't go to ark haha I'm just at a lot of games

User avatar
vracovino
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby vracovino » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:53 pm

I wish I was better at games guys :(

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:11 pm

vracovino wrote:I wish I was better at games guys :(

Me too :( Games cause me to panic sometimes, which gets in the way of actually doing them.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Just did three sections of LG. Did one this morning and obvs did one during my PT, so five total. Twenty games. That should be good for tonight, I think.

Now going to continue with my RC Difficult packet.

I know some of you are like MEH about studying tomorrow, but I think I'm going to redo the LGs I did poorly on in the 60s and finish the RC Difficult and maybe do a couple of sections of LR?

I don't know...

User avatar
vracovino
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby vracovino » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:24 pm

sfoglia wrote:Just did three sections of LG. Did one this morning and obvs did one during my PT, so five total. Twenty games. That should be good for tonight, I think.

Now going to continue with my RC Difficult packet.

I know some of you are like MEH about studying tomorrow, but I think I'm going to redo the LGs I did poorly on in the 60s and finish the RC Difficult and maybe do a couple of sections of LR?

I don't know...


as long as you don't stress yourself out! you're averages are pretty solid I mean what's your target score? the only thing that's gonna really mess you up at this point is a hard test Saturday and that's totally out of your control!

Do whatever works for you though, I mean, my averages are considerably lower than yours so you're obviously doing something right!

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Feeling pretty emo at the moment, but I'm doing the same, sfogs.

Tonight: Post mortem of PT72, a few LGs, then sleep.
Tomorrow: Going on a long run, re-doing some recent LGs, and reviewing RC passage/question types that I had trouble with. No stimulants after noon. Barre class. Big dinner at home. Shower. Sleep.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Feeling pretty emo at the moment, but I'm doing the same, sfogs.

Tonight: Post mortem of PT72, a few LGs, then sleep.
Tomorrow: Going on a long run, re-doing some recent LGs, and reviewing RC passage/question types that I had trouble with. No stimulants after noon. Barre class. Big dinner at home. Shower. Sleep.


I feel the same way movie

Tomorrow is a boxing class for me to get the stress out

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:37 pm

vracovino wrote:as long as you don't stress yourself out! you're averages are pretty solid I mean what's your target score? the only thing that's gonna really mess you up at this point is a hard test Saturday and that's totally out of your control!

Do whatever works for you though, I mean, my averages are considerably lower than yours so you're obviously doing something right!


Ugh, you're right. I guess I'm trying to prepare for the worst, but there really is no way to do that. I just want to 170+ (ideally 174+) it, and I know that doesn't leave me much room for error.

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Feeling pretty emo at the moment, but I'm doing the same, sfogs.

Tonight: Post mortem of PT72, a few LGs, then sleep.
Tomorrow: Going on a long run, re-doing some recent LGs, and reviewing RC passage/question types that I had trouble with. No stimulants after noon. Barre class. Big dinner at home. Shower. Sleep.


Oh god I hope I can fall asleep tomorrow night! I'm already nervous about it. I'm not tired right now. :/ I should have gotten up earlier today.

I want to do barre! Maybe after LSAT.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Also, I feel like I need to take the opportunity to let everyone here know that if they have someone to have sex with tomorrow, they should do that. Studies show.

/PSA

User avatar
vracovino
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby vracovino » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:41 pm

I wasn't big into the thread a little while ago so I never really made the connection but thanks for sending me those motivational messages back in the day Sfogs!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests