The Official September 2014 Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
hetookmetoamovie

Silver

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Post by hetookmetoamovie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:03 pm

accessislife wrote: upset that we're having some weird in between weather here and boots make my ankles hot - but flats would not get enough wear, and i hate booties..a nice bag may have to do
Ankle sweat is a serious thing!! Last year was my first year back in CA, and we had the mildest winter ever. Regardless, I insisted on clomping around in my boots. When I took my boots off, my pants would have a visible ring of sweat around the calf and ankle area. So. Gross.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:04 pm

just took a selfie for my lsac photo :)

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm over LSAC n the lsat

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Its pretty creepy looking at my ticket. Not gonna lie. Some of the things we have to do feel really unnecessary.

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:14 pm

Just pumped got my mind off the LSAT n on the iron

We're all gonna make it brah

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gray

Platinum

Post by Gray » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:15 pm

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:15 pm

2 RC sections, and then whatever the fuck I have left to do will be done.

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 pm

BillPackets wrote:Just pumped got my mind off the LSAT n on the iron
That's what I'm doimg now bc I might freak out if I don't leave my apartment and the scattered remains of ot 72 that I threw across the floor.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Quick ? What was everyone struggling with on 72? I know the hard game, but was it the tough LR section?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:19 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:Quick ? What was everyone struggling with on 72? I know the hard game, but was it the tough LR section?
That game was nbd. It was the stupid LR n RC Ive clearly lost the ability to read

BJS

Bronze

Post by BJS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Currently browsing the web looking for something to blow weeks of paychecks on after I leave the LSAT.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Quick ? What was everyone struggling with on 72? I know the hard game, but was it the tough LR section?
That game was nbd. It was the stupid LR n RC Ive clearly lost the ability to read
okay cool me too. Yours is, I think, on a lesser scale lol. I went -5 in RC and -7 in LR.

I seriously dont know what to do with RC. Just gonna throw my ballz on the table and focus my ass off. Clearly its not getting better and it frustrates the hell out of me. All I want (need) is really a 168 + (170 has been my public goal... overshoot your primary goal) but RC is just giving me the finger.

Hoping for a generous curve, as history would dictate. Hoping for somewhat generous passages as well

hetookmetoamovie

Silver

Post by hetookmetoamovie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Watching JY on PT72 with "Work Bitch" playing in the background. Really brings back memories of the time I went clubbing with work peeps.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:30 pm

The tension ITT is thick af

vracovino

Bronze

Post by vracovino » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 pm

just printed some wallet prints and about to cut em down to size. the fear is setting in people

AOT

Gold

Post by AOT » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Oddly enough I didnt find the LR or the LG bad, but the first RC passage totally threw me, and then the comparative wasnt great either. RC is normally my strongest section but for some reason I just had no idea wtf his argument was RE Mali. Like it was just words. I read and re-read the bit where I knew the conclusion should be (the bit where he talks abt it being ironic that legislation has the opposite effect) but just did not get it. No idea what I can even take away from that test other than dont be a moron.

ErgoSum

Bronze

Post by ErgoSum » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 pm

PT 2 Game 3. Whut

"Each of the three countries has many cities."

Cool, thanks, rules.
Last edited by ErgoSum on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 pm

alloverthat wrote:
Oddly enough I didnt find the LR or the LG bad, but the first RC passage totally threw me, and then the comparative wasnt great either. RC is normally my strongest section but for some reason I just had no idea wtf his argument was RE Mali. Like it was just words. I read and re-read the bit where I knew the conclusion should be (the bit where he talks abt it being ironic that legislation has the opposite effect) but just did not get it. No idea what I can even take away from that test other than dont be a moron.
I thot that passage was hard AF then when I reviewed it all clicked n the implications of the last paragraph set in

unodostres

Silver

Post by unodostres » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:41 pm

colonel. i said the same thing. im like sitting there and im like there is no way in hell im getting close to my avg. lol 72.

postive is that i dominated that cyclical game

and lol at 72 lr and rc. i got dicked hard.

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:51 pm

unodostres wrote:colonel. i said the same thing. im like sitting there and im like there is no way in hell im getting close to my avg. lol 72.

If nothin else the solidarity from this thread helps a lot. And I'm with you, I thought the games were way below average difficulty I think I finished in 28

And RC idk I was rushed for time bc cloudy brain n didnt warm up. But LR idk I just really went dumb on that first section and that's kinda scary this close out

unodostres

Silver

Post by unodostres » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
unodostres wrote:colonel. i said the same thing. im like sitting there and im like there is no way in hell im getting close to my avg. lol 72.

If nothin else the solidarity from this thread helps a lot. And I'm with you, I thought the games were way below average difficulty I think I finished in 28

And RC idk I was rushed for time bc cloudy brain n didnt warm up. But LR idk I just really went dumb on that first section and that's kinda scary this close out
dude me too. im happy we're in the same boat. i really dicked the rc which was my first section. then im all lethargic in my reasoning skills for lr and i half assed it. nah its not scary. it shows we are just sick of this shit and want the real thing

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Learn_Live_Hope

Silver

Post by Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:56 pm

unodostres wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:

dude me too. im happy we're in the same boat. i really dicked the rc which was my first section. then im all lethargic in my reasoning skills for lr and i half assed it. nah its not scary. it shows we are just sick of this shit and want the real thing
I though RC was pretty easy!

Sugar Lumps

Silver

Post by Sugar Lumps » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:I though RC was pretty easy!
Didn't you score in the 170's previously?

unodostres

Silver

Post by unodostres » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
unodostres wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:

I though RC was pretty easy!
: |

Learn_Live_Hope

Silver

Post by Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:I though RC was pretty easy!
Didn't you score in the 170's previously?
I was just kidding!!!!!! :oops:

Yes, I did…and I thought RC was pretty awful. Don't know how I managed to get through it.

Cant deal with RC anymore.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”