The Official September 2014 Study Group

User avatar
mornincounselor
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:37 am

Post removed.

Postby mornincounselor » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by mornincounselor on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:34 pm

you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:34 pm

BillPackets wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:
PT4 Game 4
PT6, Game 3
PT6, Game 4
PT9, Game 4
PT15, Game 2
PT18, Game 3

Do u know what packet those correspond 2 in the manhattan packets

Miscellaneous, I believe

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Ok y'all r freaking bill out I've done every game ever from Cambridge in the 60s 50s I'm gon stop freaking out k thx

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:
PT4 Game 4
PT6, Game 3
PT6, Game 4
PT9, Game 4
PT15, Game 2
PT18, Game 3

Do u know what packet those correspond 2 in the manhattan packets

Miscellaneous, I believe

Yes they r I just watched a few of the vids did those games it's all good every1

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm

pt18 g3 is just a triple layered sequencing game though...

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken

I've never dun a game w circles inside a circle

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:38 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken



No that's just an awesome game, I hope all 4 games are vent diagrams bc that game was the easiest lsat game of all time

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken



No that's just an awesome game, I hope all 4 games are vent diagrams bc that game was the easiest lsat game of all time

Agree
Plus, planes

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 pm

BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken

I've never dun a game w circles inside a circle


It gave like 4 airplane fly zones? Something like that. I remember 2 of the letters were T and R. It wanted you to draw 4 circles as to their fly zone restrictions, then the rules stated which circles (fly zones) overlap eachother. Something like that. Wasn't hard, just very unique

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:46 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken

I've never dun a game w circles inside a circle


It gave like 4 airplane fly zones? Something like that. I remember 2 of the letters were T and R. It wanted you to draw 4 circles as to their fly zone restrictions, then the rules stated which circles (fly zones) overlap eachother. Something like that. Wasn't hard, just very unique

Game: remembered

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Sorry for the scare, Bill.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:50 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken



No that's just an awesome game, I hope all 4 games are vent diagrams bc that game was the easiest lsat game of all time

Agree
Plus, planes



I drank some oily coffee pre study this evening movie

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:you talking about the ones that give 4 zone circles and some of them overlap the other? And like, one of the zones is totally inside one of the other zones? Or am i mistaken



No that's just an awesome game, I hope all 4 games are vent diagrams bc that game was the easiest lsat game of all time

Agree
Plus, planes



I drank some oily coffee pre study this evening movie


Us:
Image

(I had some, too :D
I can't believe I haven't had this in my life before now.)

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:53 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Sorry for the scare, Bill.

It's ok feeling relieved just been watching curb eating n relaxing

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Omfg movie that gif is 180

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 am

Dirigo wrote:In this thread we have instituted the PT40 rule. This rule states that if you have a question on a specific LSAT question, you may ask about it and discuss it in this thread if it appears in PrepTests 1-40. If the question appears in PrepTests 41-72, feel free to either make a new thread about it or write something vague such as "I have a question on PT55 S3 Q19, can someone private message me about it?"

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:13 am

Dirigo wrote:In this thread we have instituted the PT40 rule


Dirigo wrote:In this thread we have instituted the PT40 rule


Dirigo wrote:In this thread we have instituted the PT40 rule

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby unodostres » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
unodostres wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
unodostres wrote:Hey guys


Uno my main mN


hey dude how are you


Been drillin sections of ot 69

Good tho kinda nervous, takin last pt tmrw

You?


Same just chillin. Not too nervous. Done all I can. Just need to show up big

User avatar
longhorn65
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby longhorn65 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 am

I was hoping to get everyones input on this......Im not hitting my target score-----I'm still quite a bit away! Im improving but I wont be ready for the test saturday. Should I withdraw or should I just take it and see what I get? Some schools ask you to explain why the big gap in scores. I think that having to do this is just a set back from the very begining. Should I just wait till december even though I've used 80% of the material? Im freaking out please help be out guys!

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 am

Good luck today, everyone

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5991
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Gray » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:14 am

I just realized that I took 68 on tuesday, not 69. 69 today! woohoo.

ErgoSum wrote:Good luck today, everyone

User avatar
ErgoSum
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ErgoSum » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 am

smccgrey wrote:I just realized that I took 68 on tuesday, not 69. 69 today! woohoo.

ErgoSum wrote:Good luck today, everyone


Let us stick it to the test today
Image

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 am

ErgoSum wrote:
smccgrey wrote:I just realized that I took 68 on tuesday, not 69. 69 today! woohoo.

ErgoSum wrote:Good luck today, everyone


Let us stick it to the test today
Image


That gif was spit coffee worthy.


Last one grey?

User avatar
JerryLundegard
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby JerryLundegard » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:40 am

Last strategic question for everyone. I have been trying something new in LR where i do #'s 1-15 then go to #25 and work my way back. Could just be coincidence but I have been getting -3 or -2 in a section instead of my usual 4-6. Has anyone tried this? Does this sound feasible? Or am I just putting too much stock in to a very small correlation?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests