Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby ilikebaseball » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:59 am

.... good one

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:59 am

ErgoSum wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
I'm taking timed 71 on Thursday and hoping I don't end up in a ball on the floor crying by the end of it. I feel like I still need one more PT, so, here's hoping for the best.

Doing this too.

We can weep together

Solidarity in suffering!

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:00 am

BillPackets wrote:
thequigley wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:i have succeeded in sucking today's RC dick

shocker...

quiggers whos alt r u

Who knows but keep him restrained and out of Dec thread... dude seems like a doucher, def not 180 material

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:02 am

but gaiz quigz seems cool! we have to keep the thread diverse and no one else in here seems like a fucking cunt with no friends

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:03 am

BillPackets wrote:quiggers whos alt r u

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:05 am

btw, real talk, can someone just walk me their thought process on necc/suff. Whenever a problem comes up, I immediately read the stem and write SA or NA next to it. But for the typical problem, what is your process step by step? Like, as far as how you eliminate, how you attack, when you negate, etc.

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 am

who's quiggers

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 am

lol quigz just slid right into my dms

thequigley

Postby thequigley » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:07 am

ilikebaseball wrote:btw, real talk, can someone just walk me their thought process on necc/suff. Whenever a problem comes up, I immediately read the stem and write SA or NA next to it. But for the typical problem, what is your process step by step? Like, as far as how you eliminate, how you attack, when you negate, etc.

the answer is yes.

BJS

Postby BJS » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:07 am

ilikebaseball wrote:but gaiz quigz seems cool! we have to keep the thread diverse and no one else in here seems like a fucking cunt with no friends

Because having one of those was just awesome.

HRomanus wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
HRomanus wrote:Update to my FA situation from several pages ago. I ended things with the girl who lives 5 hours away and goes to college 10 hours away. She was really upset and I felt like shit, but I can't do long distance like that. I promised her that if she got within 3 points of me on the LSAT we would date. I explained it as the best indicator of whether we'd end up close to each other, but I really said it because it will incentivize her studying and that can only help her regardless what happens to us.

Not ashamed. I think that was the best possible resolution to the situation.

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:08 am

BJS wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:but gaiz quigz seems cool! we have to keep the thread diverse and no one else in here seems like a fucking cunt with no friends

Because having one of those was just awesome.

HRomanus wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
HRomanus wrote:Update to my FA situation from several pages ago. I ended things with the girl who lives 5 hours away and goes to college 10 hours away. She was really upset and I felt like shit, but I can't do long distance like that. I promised her that if she got within 3 points of me on the LSAT we would date. I explained it as the best indicator of whether we'd end up close to each other, but I really said it because it will incentivize her studying and that can only help her regardless what happens to us.

Not ashamed. I think that was the best possible resolution to the situation.

#ftw

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:09 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:who's quiggers

Someone who told me to grease it.

Explain this statement PNJ

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 am

y u no talk 2 bill quiggers i would say that quiggers is j crews alt but i just dont he would have it in him

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 am

Quigz if you are still scoring in the mid 160s on your PTs its time to either start posting some fake scores or postpone 'till dec.

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 am

colonel did you enjoy the mirrors passage?

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 am

BillPackets wrote:y u no talk 2 bill quiggers i would say that quiggers is j crews alt but i just dont he would have it in him

he would also needed to have created that alt before he was shamed out of the thread, which seems... well, weird, but not impossible of course

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 am

turboposting extravaganza

just arrived at work

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 am

thequigley wrote:I'm interested in finding out who's actually prep testing using test day conditions. I understand that us tlsers score higher than the average score, usually without challenge. I just question the amount of people on here who are consistently scoring in the 170s. My question is...how are you studying? Are you 170ers taking a break after each section? I doubt many are adding a fifth section either.
(July 30th)

thequigley wrote:Wondering how many people on here that claim they get 170+ each time actually do. I also wonder how much it is going to suck to confront the results in a month. For those of you who are actually prepping there, go you! One week....
(September 19th)

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:who's quiggers

Someone who told me to grease it.

Explain this statement PNJ

It's possible he's referring to a specific stage in coitus commonly practiced by more progressive members of the Homo Sapien species. Generally, intercourse between two individuals involve insertion of the male's genitalia into the female's respective counterpart. However, some individuals prefer to instead involve the rectum due to its contracted and taut nature. This latter activity almost universally requires the use of a lubricant, which is perhaps what quiggers is referring to when he mentioned "grease".

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 am

hereisonehand wrote:Quigz if you are still scoring in the mid 160s on your PTs its time to either start posting some fake scores or postpone 'till dec.

Doesn't look like he would postpone to Dec, thats him trolling Dec thread
thequigley wrote:You guys serious? December sucks.

The question follows logically if which of the following is assumed?

A) You cannot be serious if you take in December
B) December sucks since you are not serious
C) You are not serious because you are taking in December
D) December is not serious
E) You guys is used in more than one context

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:20 am

hereisonehand wrote:colonel did you enjoy the mirrors passage?

if we are being honest, I like dense passages more than others bc I hate inference questions in rc. I thought the first question in it was annoying but the rest werent tooo terrible. It was the innate ability one that I made the dumber mistakes on. But overall I felt good about the section bc rc is usually my worst of the 4

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 am

sfoglia wrote:
thequigley wrote:I'm interested in finding out who's actually prep testing using test day conditions. I understand that us tlsers score higher than the average score, usually without challenge. I just question the amount of people on here who are consistently scoring in the 170s. My question is...how are you studying? Are you 170ers taking a break after each section? I doubt many are adding a fifth section either.
(July 30th)

thequigley wrote:Wondering how many people on here that claim they get 170+ each time actually do. I also wonder how much it is going to suck to confront the results in a month. For those of you who are actually prepping there, go you! One week....
(September 19th)

MEANGURL.gif

This is so perfect!

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

thequigley wrote:The answer is it depends. You didn't think you'd be getting away that easy did you? I'm in the same boat. I just recently started studying, but will be taking the Sept 27 exam. If you mess up big time, it gives you December, too.

thequigley wrote:I love following this thread because I know I am going to be sitting right here next year. Good luck to everyone itching to get in!

thequigley wrote:^^^so much so that I know many who went to great undergrad institutions that are now bottom 15% at TTT.

ok guys we can all just srs lol @ quiggers
hes not an alt just browsed post history dude is just very butthurt that hes not very good at the lsat and it also sounds like he went to a "good undergrad" idk ppl slice n dice all sorts of UG rankings i could say my UG was t3 (for being hippies) so it sounds like he mad cuz he should b able to just get right into HYS but hes not and he just cant believe like that the 10ish ppl who regularly poast ITT get high scores

edit semi scooped by fogs
Last edited by BillPackets on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

schmelling

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hand

Postby Hand » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 am

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:colonel did you enjoy the mirrors passage?

if we are being honest, I like dense passages more than others bc I hate inference questions in rc. I thought the first question in it was annoying but the rest werent tooo terrible. It was the innate ability one that I made the dumber mistakes on. But overall I felt good about the section bc rc is usually my worst of the 4

I stared at that first question for a good while but ended up w/ some right answer circling, still missed two questions on it though (don't remember which ones), which is a lot for me OH SORRY QUIGZ I MEAN THAT'S ACTUALLY BETTER THAN NORMAL

yeah RC has become my worst section, instead of LG, because #drilling #mostlearnablesection

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”