The Official September 2014 Study Group

BillPackets

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:00 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:So I need the TLS opinion on this. I have something big on Thursday night that I told my friend I'd go to, but it is going to end at midnight. I may be tired after. Which may bleed into Saturday and lead to me being tired on the test. Do you guys think it will affect me? I also have to be in at work at 9 so I can still get 8 hours of sleep

Tbh I don't think it would affect u but it's all mental right now so if u think it would affect u in a negative way then I would steer clear is there a reason you couldn't dip a little early

I really think it will be good for me. It will take my mind off of the test and I can have fun and forget about it for a while. Leaving early may not be possible tho

Idk wut ur day to day life is like do u have to b up b4 like 9 everyday or is your wake up time flexible

NotASpecialSnowflake

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:07 pm

BillPackets wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:So I need the TLS opinion on this. I have something big on Thursday night that I told my friend I'd go to, but it is going to end at midnight. I may be tired after. Which may bleed into Saturday and lead to me being tired on the test. Do you guys think it will affect me? I also have to be in at work at 9 so I can still get 8 hours of sleep

Tbh I don't think it would affect u but it's all mental right now so if u think it would affect u in a negative way then I would steer clear is there a reason you couldn't dip a little early

I really think it will be good for me. It will take my mind off of the test and I can have fun and forget about it for a while. Leaving early may not be possible tho

Idk wut ur day to day life is like do u have to b up b4 like 9 everyday or is your wake up time flexible

Nah I can't really. I can see if I can get an extra hour of time off on Friday for work, which would help. I don't have the ability to take all of Friday off and I think working will take my mind off of the test and make it feel like a regular day. I appreciate the input! I just don't have another try at this, so I gotta give it my all.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:09 pm

I just took apart the stove to clean it.

Took off the top, cleaned the sides, cleaned this, cleaned that, then I had to clean the side of the cabinet, oh, look, need to clean this counter, too, oh, might as well vacuum the floor while I'm at it.

Stress cleaning. Awesome.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:14 pm

If the stove ain't clean the kitchen just don't feel clean

Hand

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:20 pm

well I did one section with my black ticonderoga's and I must say, the eraser is exquisite. I still missed one question though, because by the last question of the game I forgot that student M and teacher Z cannot both be on the fucking committee well why don't they just figure it out and play nice-nice c'mon guys surely you can just do this for me this one time we really need you both on there mmkay?

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:31 pm

hereisonehand wrote:well I did one section with my black ticonderoga's and I must say, the eraser is exquisite. I still missed one question though, because by the last question of the game I forgot that student M and teacher Z cannot both be on the fucking committee well why don't they just figure it out and play nice-nice c'mon guys surely you can just do this for me this one time we really need you both on there mmkay?

If u are a lawyer you should be a conflict mediator

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:I just don't have another try at this, so I gotta give it my all.

You're gonna kill it G

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Guys I'm turning 23 on the 27th of Oct. It's gonna be a shitty birthday if my score isn't out by then. Pple r gonna be like "yo bro come drink with us" and I'll be all sry got to sit here refreshing the LSAC page non-stop, thing's grey.

On the other hand, I'm way too young to be 23. Plsno.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:14 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Guys I'm turning 23 on the 27th of Oct. It's gonna be a shitty birthday if my score isn't out by then. Pple r gonna be like "yo bro come drink with us" and I'll be all sry got to sit here refreshing the LSAC page non-stop, thing's grey.

23 is all good so is 24 when u turn 25 it's like wtf I'm in my mid 20s do I now have 2 do sumthin at least midly productive w my life n that thot just kinda sux overall

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:23 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Pple r gonna be like "yo bro come drink with us" and I'll be all sry got to sit here refreshing the LSAC page non-stop, thing's grey.

That's also a funny image

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:25 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Guys I'm turning 23 on the 27th of Oct. It's gonna be a shitty birthday if my score isn't out by then. Pple r gonna be like "yo bro come drink with us" and I'll be all sry got to sit here refreshing the LSAC page non-stop, thing's grey.

Omg pnj I could b your dad

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:29 pm

sfoglia wrote:I just took apart the stove to clean it.

Took off the top, cleaned the sides, cleaned this, cleaned that, then I had to clean the side of the cabinet, oh, look, need to clean this counter, too, oh, might as well vacuum the floor while I'm at it.

We are the same person.

However, I also managed to burn my (non-writing -- praise jebus!) hand while cooking and trying to do an LG at the same time. I have a lot more hope for you.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Lmfao @ cooking and doing an lg at the same time

Colonel_funkadunk

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Whose been prayin this week

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:

Omg pnj I could b your dad

[cries softly into a pillow]

Have you guys had songs from your jr. high or high school days sampled by modern pop/R&B/hip hop artists for their retro-appeal yet? Because it's sad day when it comes.

hetookmetoamovie

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 pm

BillPackets wrote:Lmfao @ cooking and doing an lg at the same time

The Ticonderoga Blacks remain the highlight of my day, Bill. OMG what is life.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:41 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
BillPackets wrote:Lmfao @ cooking and doing an lg at the same time

The Ticonderoga Blacks remain the highlight of my day, Bill. OMG what is life.

The highlight of my day was thinkin bout how I really don't want to join any other prep thread bc they won't ever b as good as this one n I would never b accepted as I currently am n how much that thought motivated me 2 study when I didn't want to then realizing how ridic it was that not wanting to b in a certain Internet forum motivated me

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Just went -7/23 on the level 4 of Parallel Reasoning. What. the. fuck. Glad I spent close to an hour and a half sitting there painstakingly selected my answers and disproving the wrong ones. Really productive.

Feeling just fantastic about myself right now.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:47 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
sfoglia wrote:I just took apart the stove to clean it.

We are the same person.

However, I also managed to burn my (non-writing -- praise jebus!) hand while cooking and trying to do an LG at the same time. I have a lot more hope for you.

Hahaha. I wish. For a while I would put my pasta to cook and then go do an LG, eight minutes exactly, right? Nope. Invariably I'd end up stuck on a problem for ten, twelve minutes and my pasta would be absolute mush upon retrieval.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

It is late fogs n you've worked all day so your mind prolly isn't in the right spot plus u stress cleaned which never really puts one mind in any place but stress so don't b too hard on yourself right now n the gif was 180

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 pm

BillPackets wrote:It is late fogs n you've worked all day so your mind prolly isn't in the right spot plus u stress cleaned which never really puts one mind in any place but stress so don't b too hard on yourself right now n the gif was 180

I feel like every post I make in here is like, "Wahhhh P.S. I suck at the LSAT." Sorry. I'm just, ugh. It's like the more I study the stupider I get.

BillPackets

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:59 pm

sfoglia wrote:
BillPackets wrote:It is late fogs n you've worked all day so your mind prolly isn't in the right spot plus u stress cleaned which never really puts one mind in any place but stress so don't b too hard on yourself right now n the gif was 180

I feel like every post I make in here is like, "Wahhhh P.S. I suck at the LSAT." Sorry. I'm just, ugh. It's like the more I study the stupider I get.

Oh gawd I kno that feel n then sometimes I'm like ok come on bill u can do this just remember the habits you've been developing remember X renember Y then I drill/PT n it's like oh coll u literally took none of your advice n f'd this entire thing up that's cool way2go good job yeah awesome so yeah n it's like k I've been at this for how long now test is real soon k brain don't screw me over

ErgoSum

Postby ErgoSum » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Finally got off from work. To drill, to sleep, or to TLS. Hmmmm

Taking PT 70 tomorrow morning

schmelling

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm

well, grey's married (doesn't mean she's old, but more likely older than UG), colonel's my dad, bill writes like a toddler, sfogs writes like a typical white mid 20's female who drinks starbucks and wears uggs, rest idk, mid 20's. hetookmetoamovie might be referencing gold digger by Kanye, which means he listened to Ray Charles in high school, which means he's about 81359135 years old.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”