The Official September 2014 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:
BillPackets wrote:Hand is the master of the little to big

/tobias



If movie's response didn't get mentioned this thread would be failing


I didn't get the reference I'm afraid

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:27 pm

http://youtu.be/5posU08HjXg

Ie: statements that out of context can sound like innuendos of sorts

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:Black to match my heart.


OMG are you me? That's so something I would say.

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:32 pm

.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby sfoglia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Okay, just scarfed an apple and a few cubes of cheese. How to diet: LSAT style. Time to LG until forever.

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 pm

sfoglia wrote:Okay, just scarfed an apple and a few cubes of cheese. How to diet: LSAT style. Time to LG until forever.

Bills fav snack is: 1) roast beef 2) slice of cheese 3) dill pickle 4) wrap up 5) shove in hole in your face

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm

.

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm

All u can eat sushi is both a blessing and a curse

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:http://youtu.be/5posU08HjXg

Ie: statements that out of context can sound like innuendos of sorts


:-D Thanks for taking that into your hands, Colonel. It would have been a mouthful.

[Michael gives a disbelieving look]

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:37 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:Black to match my heart.


what movie said. as usual.


Love this LSAT dirge

eta: You're in for a real treat with the Ticonderogas

User avatar
hetookmetoamovie

Silver
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby hetookmetoamovie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm

smccgrey wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:Black to match my heart.


OMG are you me? That's so something I would say.

hahahahahah me too


join my coven

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:47 pm

.

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:47 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:Black to match my heart.


what movie said. as usual.


Love this LSAT dirge

eta: You're in for a real treat with the Ticonderogas

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:48 pm

smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:All u can eat sushi is both a blessing and a curse

Truer words have never been spoken

The only thing I expect to do after I eat it is deal with the horrible feelings in my stomach.

I try n go heavy on the tempura at all u can eat places bc I know there's no way it won't taste delish

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:52 pm

.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:57 pm

The smell of abercrombie fierce cologne is this LA fitness is nauseating

Gray

Platinum
Posts: 7003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

.

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 pm

.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 pm

smccgrey wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:The smell of abercrombie fierce cologne is this LA fitness is nauseating

~*~*GyM bRoS*~*~



I kno u love 'em

Hand

Gold
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:33 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Hand » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 pm

hetookmetoamovie wrote:eta: You're in for a real treat with the Ticonderogas


Sharpening one now. In my non-staedtler sharpener. If that does me in, there is always the option of a third take.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3244
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:39 pm

hereisonehand wrote:
hetookmetoamovie wrote:eta: You're in for a real treat with the Ticonderogas


Sharpening one now. In my non-staedtler sharpener. If that does me in, there is always the option of a third take.


I think you can petition a sharpener based cancellation that won't show up on your record

accessislife

Bronze
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby accessislife » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:42 pm

I think I read somewhere we can't wear zip up hoodies - fact or fiction?

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake

Bronze
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:47 pm

So I need the TLS opinion on this. I have something big on Thursday night that I told my friend I'd go to, but it is going to end at midnight, maybe later. I may be tired after. Which may bleed into Saturday and lead to me being tired on the test. Do you guys think it will affect me? I also have to be in at work at 9 so I can still get 8 hours of sleep

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:So I need the TLS opinion on this. I have something big on Thursday night that I told my friend I'd go to, but it is going to end at midnight. I may be tired after. Which may bleed into Saturday and lead to me being tired on the test. Do you guys think it will affect me? I also have to be in at work at 9 so I can still get 8 hours of sleep

Tbh I don't think it would affect u but it's all mental right now so if u think it would affect u in a negative way then I would steer clear is there a reason you couldn't dip a little early

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake

Bronze
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm

BillPackets wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:So I need the TLS opinion on this. I have something big on Thursday night that I told my friend I'd go to, but it is going to end at midnight. I may be tired after. Which may bleed into Saturday and lead to me being tired on the test. Do you guys think it will affect me? I also have to be in at work at 9 so I can still get 8 hours of sleep

Tbh I don't think it would affect u but it's all mental right now so if u think it would affect u in a negative way then I would steer clear is there a reason you couldn't dip a little early


I really think it will be good for me. It will take my mind off of the test and I can have fun and forget about it for a while. Leaving early may not be possible tho

User avatar
BillPackets

Gold
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:00 pm

NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
NotASpecialSnowflake wrote:So I need the TLS opinion on this. I have something big on Thursday night that I told my friend I'd go to, but it is going to end at midnight. I may be tired after. Which may bleed into Saturday and lead to me being tired on the test. Do you guys think it will affect me? I also have to be in at work at 9 so I can still get 8 hours of sleep

Tbh I don't think it would affect u but it's all mental right now so if u think it would affect u in a negative way then I would steer clear is there a reason you couldn't dip a little early


I really think it will be good for me. It will take my mind off of the test and I can have fun and forget about it for a while. Leaving early may not be possible tho

Idk wut ur day to day life is like do u have to b up b4 like 9 everyday or is your wake up time flexible



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hamilton51, HYPSM and 15 guests