The Official September 2014 Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
thequigley

Bronze

Re: The Official September 2014 Study Group

Post by thequigley » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:49 pm

BillPackets wrote:
thequigley wrote:Bill i like to make you think i dont care.
the psychology of quiggers is a weird 1 idk y u would want to make me think u dont care

inb4 u say something like 'well Bill obviously you care that I wasn't responding'
Bill. Let me tell ya, old friend. We will crush this test. OTHERWISE YOU DONT WANT IT BAD ENOUGH...YOU JUS KINDA WANT IT. WHEN YOU WANT A SCORE MORE THAN YOU WANNA BREATHE, THATS WHEN YOULL BE SUCCESSFUL.

the flawed logic in this is most similar to?

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 pm

thequigley wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
the psychology of quiggers is a weird 1 idk y u would want to make me think u dont care

inb4 u say something like 'well Bill obviously you care that I wasn't responding'
Bill. Let me tell ya, old friend. We will crush this test. OTHERWISE YOU DONT WANT IT BAD ENOUGH...YOU JUS KINDA WANT IT. WHEN YOU WANT A SCORE MORE THAN YOU WANNA BREATHE, THATS WHEN YOULL BE SUCCESSFUL.

Sup quigz

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:51 pm

anybody got some fake scores to report now that the quigz is here?

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:52 pm

thequigley wrote:Bill. Let me tell ya, old friend. We will crush this test. OTHERWISE YOU DONT WANT IT BAD ENOUGH...YOU JUS KINDA WANT IT. WHEN YOU WANT A SCORE MORE THAN YOU WANNA BREATHE, THATS WHEN YOULL BE SUCCESSFUL.

thequigley wrote:You, sir, are an idiot! :D

thequigley

Bronze

Post by thequigley » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
thequigley wrote:
BillPackets wrote:

Sup quigz
Keeping it real, colonel. you? ready to crush?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

hetookmetoamovie

Silver

Post by hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm

hereisonehand wrote:anybody got some fake scores to report now that the quigz is here?

ErgoSum

Bronze

Post by ErgoSum » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Took PT73 today.

RC: -0
LG: - (-2)
LR1: -0
LR2: -1
LR3: -1

Don't know which was the experimental, but I'm pretty happy with my score. I think I'll be ok for Saturday if I am floating around this score +/-5

hetookmetoamovie

Silver

Post by hetookmetoamovie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 pm

ErgoSum wrote:Took PT73 today.

Don't know which was the experimental, but I'm pretty happy with my score. I think I'll be ok for Saturday if I am floating around this score +/-5
(more apropos than usual)

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:56 pm

manillabay wrote:Almost done finishing drilling all LR by type. I am doing a lot better than I was when I started out. I'm anticipating May 10th to see if my hard work will actually result in a better score.
quigz real talk r u manilla bay

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

thequigley

Bronze

Post by thequigley » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 pm

BillPackets wrote:
manillabay wrote:Almost done finishing drilling all LR by type. I am doing a lot better than I was when I started out. I'm anticipating May 10th to see if my hard work will actually result in a better score.
quigz real talk r u manilla bay
are you black tom brady?

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 pm

not bad should be a 179 shoe-in for you Ergo, but how did you miss 2 on LG? don't you know its the #mostlearnablesection? should've done a lil more drillin for that 180

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:01 pm

way2goergo

ErgoSum

Bronze

Post by ErgoSum » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:01 pm

hereisonehand wrote:

not bad should be a 179 shoe-in for you Ergo, but how did you miss 2 on LG? don't you know its the #mostlearnablesection? should've done a lil more drillin for that 180
The thing is I ended up getting two more correct than was allowed, so somehow there is a point where you learn a section so much it becomes a detriment

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:05 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
hereisonehand wrote:

The thing is I ended up getting two more correct than was allowed, so somehow there is a point where you learn a section so much it becomes a detriment
damn you overdrilled that MF
hope you can undo some of that damage before saturday

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 pm

thequigley wrote:
thequigley wrote:
BillPackets wrote:

Keeping it real, colonel. you? ready to crush?

ALWAYS READY 2 SMASH

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:08 pm

You are very necessary ITT

ErgoSum

Bronze

Post by ErgoSum » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
You are very necessary ITT

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:21 pm

for anyone that's done Cambridge's "most difficult passages" for RC, do you personally think that those passages are harder than the passages from 65 til now? I think it only covers the most difficult ones from 1-40 (they're still really hard, but just want a general consensus)

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:24 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:for anyone that's done Cambridge's "most difficult passages" for RC, do you personally think that those passages are harder than the passages from 65 til now? I think it only covers the most difficult ones from 1-40 (they're still really hard, but just want a general consensus)
kinda hard 2 tell cuz i think sum of the most difficult passages r comparative reading which obvs r not covered in the 1-40 packets but overall idk they're prolly similar

Gray

Platinum

Post by Gray » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 pm

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:43 pm

smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:for anyone that's done Cambridge's "most difficult passages" for RC, do you personally think that those passages are harder than the passages from 65 til now? I think it only covers the most difficult ones from 1-40 (they're still really hard, but just want a general consensus)
kinda hard 2 tell cuz i think sum of the most difficult passages r comparative reading which obvs r not covered in the 1-40 packets but overall idk they're prolly similar
I also think difficulty is relative. Sfogs might like the Kate Chopin passage, and I might like the one about Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease because of what we have studied, but for others they might be dull and awful.
thats pretty credited but i think sum might b valuable 4 u at this point for example i think the passage about blackmail (i know sum1 ITT can cite the PT its from without looking) is a really really great passage to practice (if u have done it and think/thought it was easy tell ol' bill to shut up) bc IMHO it shows how sum RC passages revolve around u picking up just one idea in the text bc like 3 of the 5 Qs from that passage all test the same idea

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

ErgoSum

Bronze

Post by ErgoSum » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:44 pm

BillPackets wrote:
smccgrey wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
I also think difficulty is relative. Sfogs might like the Kate Chopin passage, and I might like the one about Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease because of what we have studied, but for others they might be dull and awful.
thats pretty credited but i think sum might b valuable 4 u at this point for example i think the passage about blackmail (i know sum1 ITT can cite the PT its from without looking) is a really really great passage to practice (if u have done it and think/thought it was easy tell ol' bill to shut up) bc IMHO it shows how sum RC passages revolve around u picking up just one idea in the text bc like 3 of the 5 Qs from that passage all test the same idea
PT 65?

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:45 pm

ErgoSum wrote:
BillPackets wrote: thats pretty credited but i think sum might b valuable 4 u at this point for example i think the passage about blackmail (i know sum1 ITT can cite the PT its from without looking) is a really really great passage to practice (if u have done it and think/thought it was easy tell ol' bill to shut up) bc IMHO it shows how sum RC passages revolve around u picking up just one idea in the text bc like 3 of the 5 Qs from that passage all test the same idea
PT 65?
i thot it was 65 but didnt want to mis-cite at the risk of lookin like a dummy this close to test time but i think it is 65 too

Colonel_funkadunk

Gold

Post by Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:46 pm

BillPackets wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
BillPackets wrote: thats pretty credited but i think sum might b valuable 4 u at this point for example i think the passage about blackmail (i know sum1 ITT can cite the PT its from without looking) is a really really great passage to practice (if u have done it and think/thought it was easy tell ol' bill to shut up) bc IMHO it shows how sum RC passages revolve around u picking up just one idea in the text bc like 3 of the 5 Qs from that passage all test the same idea
PT 65?
i thot it was 65 but didnt want to mis-cite at the risk of lookin like a dummy this close to test time but i think it is 65 too
Yea its 65

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
BillPackets wrote:
ErgoSum wrote:
PT 65?
Yea its 65
ok every1 its confirmed blackmail passage is from 65

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”