Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:00 pm
Okay so I'm very torn. I took the October LSAT and got a 165, which is not good enough for a lot of the schools I want. I have already heard back from some schools (the best being GW), but my dream is Penn, NYU or Georgetown. I have a 3.65 gpa and really strong softs. I know some schools are taking the February LSAT this year because of the storm in December. Is it worth it to take the February LSAT, or would it hurt me since I would have to contact the schools I haven't heard from and I am assuming they would put me on hold. I figure I won't get in unless I retake it, I just don't know much about the February one. Any input I appreciate. Thanks!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: scs2019 and 9 guests