December LSAT score rumors Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Jeffort

Gold

Re: December LSAT score rumors

Post by Jeffort » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:11 am

Allegra wrote:
Puffin wrote:
Gravitas wrote:In addition (not that this thread horse hasn't been beaten thoroughly) does anybody have any anecdotal evidence they've ever released scores in waves? Several people, including myself, took make-up tests on Saturday. Highly unlikely that they have those scores processed and ready for release within two days.
Now I know who to blame when I can't weep over my scores on Christmas day THANKS.
Uh, yeah, like we ASKED to spend a week wondering when the h*ll we were going to take the d*mn test (and then another week stressing about studying for it). I will take distracting myself from thinking about my score over stressing about taking the test any day.

But I am curious whether there is any way to predict whether scores will come out at the same time (what I think has happened recently) or whether scores might be released on different days.
I think it's safe to assume they will all be released within the same 8-12 hour period once the LSAC servers start pumping out the emails. Imagine the outcry and flood of time wasting emails/phone calls LSAC would get for a few days or more if they released them on different days. I doubt LSAC would do something that would obviously cause their phones and email accounts to get flooded with 'what about my score?' inquiries and some people bitching about their score not being released in an earlier wave or whatever being unfair and cruel.

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:46 am

As long as Jeffort is needlessly bumping this thread, I'd like to stop in and say the OP is entirely wrong, and cruel for getting hopes up with this nonsense.

Kevinlomax

Bronze

Post by Kevinlomax » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:58 am

Clearly wrote:As long as Jeffort is needlessly bumping this thread, I'd like to stop in and say the OP is entirely wrong, and cruel for getting hopes up with this nonsense.

I wasn't "getting anyone hopes up" I was simply trying to confirm these rumors ive heard, they turned out to be untrue obviously.

That being said.. is this the first year LSAC has taken a break from dec 24- jan 2? or has this break occured every year?

wealtheow

Silver

Post by wealtheow » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Kevinlomax wrote:
Clearly wrote:As long as Jeffort is needlessly bumping this thread, I'd like to stop in and say the OP is entirely wrong, and cruel for getting hopes up with this nonsense.

I wasn't "getting anyone hopes up" I was simply trying to confirm these rumors ive heard, they turned out to be untrue obviously.

That being said.. is this the first year LSAC has taken a break from dec 24- jan 2? or has this break occured every year?
it's definitely not the first year but is a more recent development. think they started taking the break in 2011?

Kevinlomax

Bronze

Post by Kevinlomax » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:01 pm

wealtheow wrote:
Kevinlomax wrote:

it's definitely not the first year but is a more recent development. think they started taking the break in 2011?

so they have sent out scores even though LSAC has been on a break?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”