Questions About the Cambridge Bundles

Questions About the Cambridge Bundles

Postby Augy1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:25 am

Hi everyone,

I just bought the cambridge bundles as pdf files (questions sorted by type) and I am not sure what's the most efficient method for drilling these questions especially for LR. It seems that the most convenient approach would be to just drill the questions consecutively, is this what most people do? I am just not sure how useful this would be since the questions are arranged by difficulty, I would be drilling the easier questions all together and the harder questions all together separately (I plan to do 10-15 questions every day). Would it be better if I printed pages from early on in the packet and pages from later on and then mixed them together for drills? Also, I was under the impression that each question would have its difficulty level listed next to it but that doesn't seem to be the case, are the difficulty levels for each question only listed on the answer sheet? If this is the case how do you know when you're doing a level 3 question as opposed to a level 4 question? Finally, I get very paranoid about seeing the answers to questions I have not done yet and thus spoiling those questions, how do you review answers after you finish drilling without seeing answers to other questions since they are all on the same sheet?

Thank you, I really appreciate your advice

Re: Questions About the Cambridge Bundles

Postby dosto » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:44 am

Last edited by dosto on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Questions About the Cambridge Bundles

Postby Louis1127 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 am

Many people use a strategy book (or 2) along with Cambridge. For example, going through the chapter for simple linear in your Powerscore Logic Games Bible then drilling all linear games from your Cambridge bundle (and then repeat twice if you're doing the Pithypike method :) ).

Remember to stay organized and and keep track of the questions from each type that you miss.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”