LSAC Survey about Tablets in the future???

NanaP

LSAC Survey about Tablets in the future???

Postby NanaP » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 am

Did anyone get an email from LSAC regarding future tablet options. It seems this may be in the works. Looks like we would be able to get our score either immediately or within 2 weeks.......I wonder how feasible it would be, especially with Logic Games, would they give us scrap paper?

WaltGrace83

Re: LSAC Survey about Tablets in the future???

Postby WaltGrace83 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:25 pm

NanaP wrote:Did anyone get an email from LSAC regarding future tablet options. It seems this may be in the works. Looks like we would be able to get our score either immediately or within 2 weeks.......I wonder how feasible it would be, especially with Logic Games, would they give us scrap paper?

That sounds like a horrible idea. It would be terrible for your eyes because of the backlight and terrible for your reasoning skills as you tend to read more critically when on paper rather on a screen. I hope it would be an OPTION rather than MANDATORY (like the GRE). I would wait months if it meant getting even a marginally higher score.

NanaP

Postby NanaP » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:49 pm

WaltGrace83 wrote:
NanaP wrote:Did anyone get an email from LSAC regarding future tablet options. It seems this may be in the works. Looks like we would be able to get our score either immediately or within 2 weeks.......I wonder how feasible it would be, especially with Logic Games, would they give us scrap paper?

That sounds like a horrible idea. It would be terrible for your eyes because of the backlight and terrible for your reasoning skills as you tend to read more critically when on paper rather on a screen. I hope it would be an OPTION rather than MANDATORY (like the GRE). I would wait months if it meant getting even a marginally higher score.

I completely agree. the survey was weird, but ultimately it seemed like that was the direction they wanted to take in the future. Who knows...

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Maybe it's related to this:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=216386

Nonconsecutive

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:38 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:Maybe it's related to this:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=216386

That's exactly what I was wondering.

usernotfound

Postby usernotfound » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:13 pm

I didn't even end up bubbling that in because our proctor didn't tell us to.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”