Nicolena.

Postby Nicolena. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Answered by private pm.

Thanks.
Last edited by Nicolena. on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

90convoy

Re: Max score increase - Now to February

Postby 90convoy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Nicolena. wrote:I was just wondering what everyones opinion is on this. Realistically, how much of an increase would really be possible from now until the February test?

It depends on how much studying you've already done

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Somewhere between zero and 60 points.

Seriously, there is absolutely no way for total strangers with absolutely no information about you, your past attempts, your study methods, your academic history, etc. to even begin to estimate that.

Nicolena.

Postby Nicolena. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:01 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:Somewhere between zero and 60 points.

Seriously, there is absolutely no way for total strangers with absolutely no information about you, your past attempts, your study methods, your academic history, etc. to even begin to estimate that.

Edit. Thanks.

Wrong Marx

Postby Wrong Marx » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Nicolena. wrote:I was just wondering what everyones opinion is on this. Realistically, how much of an increase would really be possible from now until the February test?

Edit: LR and LG are fine. My weakest section is RC and I know this is mainly due to my lack of practicing/approach. Currently I go -14 to -16. I was wondering if there was any way to drastically increase my understanding and accuracy over the next few weeks.

Why in the world would you want to place some sort of a limit on your potential growth? You should assume that there are no limits on your potential to improve; you may surprise yourself. Even if you don't get a 180 by February, at least you'll know its not because some stranger on a forum said that it is unrealistic to expect more than a 5-point increase.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”