Score Sheet Question

OliveTree

Score Sheet Question

Postby OliveTree » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Random question but as I was opening the December LSAT, I might have cut the seal a little to enthusiastically and ended up tearing a small part of one of the edges to the score sheet. It was the outside edge rather than the one with the black marks. I also reported it to one of the proctors and he said it was fine and nothing to worry about since it was a small tear.

Would a small tear affect the score sheet when it's being graded? Am I being too paranoid? Or should I contact LSAC about it?

rinkrat19

Re: Score Sheet Question

Postby rinkrat19 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Probably fine. You get a PDF of your score sheet back, so you'll be able to see whether your bubbled responses didn't match up with the answers they credited you for. If something goes wonky, then you can request hand-grading.

Jeffort

Re: Score Sheet Question

Postby Jeffort » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 pm

You're just being a little overly paranoid along with valid concern. It will be fine, nothing to stress about. LSAC deals with dogeared and slightly ripped edges/corners of answer sheets routinely without any trouble. If your sheet doesn't feed through the machine properly they'll just manually scan it or something. No need to contact LSAC or think about it anymore.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”