Should I cancel?

champhamp

Should I cancel?

Postby champhamp » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 am

I just took the LSAT test for the first time and I feel as if I bombed the test. I feel as if I killed the RC and did well one Logical reasoning but struggled with logic games and really struggled on the last section of the logical reasoning I just happened to panic and not focus enough during the test. Should I cancel the scores due to me taking the test in February and knowing I could do better or should I just wait to see the score?

muzzy

Re: Should I cancel?

Postby muzzy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:44 am

Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puffin

Postby Puffin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:50 am

Wait it outtt Ifelt the same way spent way too much time on game 4 and botched game 3 plus felt like a possible bubbling error but due to the lack of averaging policies and because I'm not shooting for HYS, cancelling seems pointless.

champhamp

Postby champhamp » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 am

Ok. Thanks!

PepperJack

Postby PepperJack » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 am

I think you should probably cancel. LG's are the section where you know if you got it or didn't got it. If it's not your best -> I'd cancel. It's true schools take the higher score, but it can never be a good thing to have a much lower score too. However, you should research what others commented about on the games. If it's just a really hard game section you might not be in such bad shape.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”