December 2013 Logic Games

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 am

Okay, so I've belabored this topic greatly already, but there still seems to be much confusion about what the actual LG section was. I've gone through the waiting thread several times and there are repeated contradictions and speculations about which section was experimental and which was the real McCoy. I'm posting this separate thread in the hopes of consolidating the analysis respecting this topic and hopefully threshing out the truth. Give this a shot please, mods -- it's needed.

jttoplawschools93
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby jttoplawschools93 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 am

Art distance from front was real

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:54 am

jttoplawschools93 wrote:Art distance from front was real


Do you remember any others from the real section?

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:57 am

USAO-vet wrote:
jttoplawschools93 wrote:Art distance from front was real


Do you remember any others from the real section?


Some people have said "flights", "summaries", "movies", "magazines", "book reviews", all which aren't really rings any bells for me.

User avatar
candlelight18
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby candlelight18 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 pm

I think the people discussing "flights" took the test in another country so theirs was different. I had 2 LG as well and it seems like everyone (including myself) who had that as their experimental had the real one first

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 pm

candlelight18 wrote:I think the people discussing "flights" took the test in another country so theirs was different. I had 2 LG as well and it seems like everyone (including myself) who had that as their experimental had the real one first


I had LG-LR-LG-RC-LR. Please tell me you had a different order?!?! Not sure if that even means anything, but man I hope the real one wasn't my first section.

jttoplawschools93
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby jttoplawschools93 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Book discussion was also real

User avatar
candlelight18
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby candlelight18 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:10 pm

USAO-vet wrote:
candlelight18 wrote:I think the people discussing "flights" took the test in another country so theirs was different. I had 2 LG as well and it seems like everyone (including myself) who had that as their experimental had the real one first


I had LG-LR-LG-RC-LR. Please tell me you had a different order?!?! Not sure if that even means anything, but man I hope the real one wasn't my first section.


Nope I had the same order and trust me I feel your pain...definitely wanted the one that turned out to be experimental to be my real section

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 pm

candlelight18 wrote:
USAO-vet wrote:
candlelight18 wrote:I think the people discussing "flights" took the test in another country so theirs was different. I had 2 LG as well and it seems like everyone (including myself) who had that as their experimental had the real one first


I had LG-LR-LG-RC-LR. Please tell me you had a different order?!?! Not sure if that even means anything, but man I hope the real one wasn't my first section.


Nope I had the same order and trust me I feel your pain...definitely wanted the one that turned out to be experimental to be my real section


Shit! Is it possible for there to be the same section orders, flipping which one is the experimental? I would assume this is a possibility, right? I'm grasping at straws here, man, haha.

sighsigh
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby sighsigh » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:14 pm

USAO-vet wrote:
candlelight18 wrote:I think the people discussing "flights" took the test in another country so theirs was different. I had 2 LG as well and it seems like everyone (including myself) who had that as their experimental had the real one first


I had LG-LR-LG-RC-LR. Please tell me you had a different order?!?! Not sure if that even means anything, but man I hope the real one wasn't my first section.


I had the same order and I believe the second LG was experimental. My second LG had something about natural disasters happening either during or after the emperor's reign, and nobody has mentioned that as being part of the real LG.

It is unfortunate. I did much better on the second too.

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:15 pm

jttoplawschools93 wrote:Book discussion was also real


Are you able to elaborate on that game at all without running afoul of the rules? I'm having a hard time jogging my memory on what that game was.

User avatar
candlelight18
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby candlelight18 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm

USAO-vet wrote:
candlelight18 wrote:
USAO-vet wrote:
candlelight18 wrote:I think the people discussing "flights" took the test in another country so theirs was different. I had 2 LG as well and it seems like everyone (including myself) who had that as their experimental had the real one first


I had LG-LR-LG-RC-LR. Please tell me you had a different order?!?! Not sure if that even means anything, but man I hope the real one wasn't my first section.


Nope I had the same order and trust me I feel your pain...definitely wanted the one that turned out to be experimental to be my real section


Shit! Is it possible for there to be the same section orders, flipping which one is the experimental? I would assume this is a possibility, right? I'm grasping at straws here, man, haha.


Haha yeah I guess that's a possibility. Also there was more than one experimental LG floating around but if it helps at all my experimental had games dealing with trees and one dealing with salary bonuses

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks.

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 pm

So is the consensus that the emperor's reign question is part of the experimental?

User avatar
jas1503
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby jas1503 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:56 pm

How did this one make it to 15 posts

User avatar
wealtheow
Posts: 1034
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby wealtheow » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 pm

jas1503 wrote:How did this one make it to 15 posts


you

User avatar
jas1503
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby jas1503 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 pm

wealtheow wrote:
jas1503 wrote:How did this one make it to 15 posts


you


I'd like to thank Jesus

pauly_biegler
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby pauly_biegler » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:28 pm

were there 5, 6, 7, and 5 questions for the respective sections?


I didn't finish in time (first time ever) and am trying to figure out how much trouble I'm in- guessed the last 3, and am guessing I'm going to go -5 or -6 on this section. I'm probably sunk unless we get a -14 curve on this test.

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm

jas1503 wrote:
wealtheow wrote:
jas1503 wrote:How did this one make it to 15 posts


you


I'd like to thank Jesus


Allahu Akbar

User avatar
USAO-vet
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby USAO-vet » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:53 pm

pauly_biegler wrote:were there 5, 6, 7, and 5 questions for the respective sections?


I didn't finish in time (first time ever) and am trying to figure out how much trouble I'm in- guessed the last 3, and am guessing I'm going to go -5 or -6 on this section. I'm probably sunk unless we get a -14 curve on this test.


Here's to a -14 curve no matter what. I'm fucking lost concerning which LG was the actual, though. Several different theories floating around out here. Seems like the "paintings closest to the door" was real, but I'm not sure about others. You have any additional info?

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby Kevinlomax » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 pm

real games.

a very simple game that took about 3 mins first... a game with distances from a doorway or something...

User avatar
A. Nony Mouse
Posts: 22812
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:08 pm

jas1503 wrote:How did this one make it to 15 posts

I didn't tell him to go look at the waiters' thread because he asked, but really, if between there and here it's not clear yet which LG was experimental, I doubt anyone's going to figure it out before scores come out.

pauly_biegler
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby pauly_biegler » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:05 pm

multiple sources have said that the experimental section was the one with the salaries, trees, and the magazine.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby thevuch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 pm

ive looked at the waiting one too, and i do agree theyre seem to either be conflicting reports and/or 2 different exp LGs but this is what i have to say....
ok. so im still not 100% which LG was experimental. i had LG LR LG LR RC....ok i dont want to break any rules so im gonna keep this as loose as i can with still getting my point across. so now, from what ive read, [MOD EDIT; BANNED]

User avatar
teampeeta
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: December 2013 Logic Games

Postby teampeeta » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:48 pm

thevuch wrote:ive looked at the waiting one too, and i do agree theyre seem to either be conflicting reports and/or 2 different exp LGs but this is what i have to say....
ok. so im still not 100% which LG was experimental. i had LG LR LG LR RC....ok i dont want to break any rules so im gonna keep this as loose as i can with still getting my point across. so now, from what ive read, [MOD EDIT; BANNED]


[MOD EDIT; BANNED]




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw, brewpub16, derekne, dontsaywhatyoumean, earldasquirel, Google [Bot], Instrumental, laqueredup, lymenheimer, SunDevil14 and 16 guests