For Rescheduled December Test Takers

cheme2014

Re: For Rescheduled December Test Takers

Postby cheme2014 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:29 am

The big day's finally tomorrow (for some of us)! :shock: Good luck to everyone! :)

(And for the people who are still waiting, I wish y'all the best of luck as well!)

PatriotP74

Post removed...

Postby PatriotP74 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by PatriotP74 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

retaking23

Postby retaking23 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:35 am

Good luck guys and gals! This night will certainly be stressful for most of you and that is totally normal. Try to take it easy and relax yourself as best you can. Remember, this is just another PT. Don't try to go extra fast or be mindful of random environmental cues. Eat a good breakfast. And go crush it. Afternoon will be awesome.

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Done :) had old style games but didn't really mind. It was obvious which section was experimental because one of the passages in RC was one that I've seen before and sure enough I had two RCs. I'm considering making a rescheduled Dec waiting thread but don't know if everyone had the same test as me. Anyone have morning afternoon night, orchestra jazz?

Edit: did a Google search and it looks like my test, or at least part of it, was from February 09

cheme2014

Postby cheme2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:22 pm

fnma2jd wrote:Done :) had old style games but didn't really mind. It was obvious which section was experimental because one of the passages in RC was one that I've seen before and sure enough I had two RCs. I'm considering making a rescheduled Dec waiting thread but don't know if everyone had the same test as me. Anyone have morning afternoon night, orchestra jazz?

Edit: did a Google search and it looks like my test, or at least part of it, was from February 09

I had LG-RC-LR-RC-LR. Same LG. I wasn't too sure which was the experimental RC, though. How did you feel about the test?

PatriotP74

Post removed...

Postby PatriotP74 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Post removed...

cheme2014

Postby cheme2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 pm

PatriotP74 wrote:Welp didnt go as well as I hoped but we will see when the scores come out, LR-LG-LR(seen it before so experimental)-LR-RC

LG was a bit harder than i expected and ended up spending too much time on the 3rd section, RC i found my 3rd passage to be a bitch and spent way to much time on it lol Oh well all i can do is wait im not gonna cancel only my 2nd take!

I was not happy. :/ What were your RC passages about? I had two RC and I'm not sure which was real lol. I had two RC in October, too... LSAT hates me lol. I've been praying so hard for two LGs :cry:

The plan was to submit apps by January so Idk how I'll deal with a bad score. Is retaking in February TCR? I don't think I would wanna deal with more LSAT prep or another nondisclosed exam, though. Ughhh.
Last edited by cheme2014 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctolaw

Postby Doctolaw » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 pm

I had two logic games sections - really messed one up because I missed a not law. :(

What do you mean by "old style"? I'd love to know the one I messed up was experimental because I'm pretty sure I was -0 on the other one.

Now we wait.

cheme2014

Postby cheme2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Doctolaw wrote:I had two logic games sections - really messed one up because I missed a not law. :(

What do you mean by "old style"? I'd love to know the one I messed up was experimental because I'm pretty sure I was -0 on the other one.

Now we wait.

Aww I'm sorry. I messed up when setting up one of the games (missed a rule -- oops) too so I feel your pain. Had to scramble to finish the section and it threw me off a bit, since LG's usually my -0/confidence booster. :(

I think "old style" refers to 1-page layout for games? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

ETA: I had 1 LG -- the games I remember dealt with hotel shifts and irrigated/fertilized stuff. HTH :)

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:44 pm

cheme2014 wrote:
fnma2jd wrote:Done :) had old style games but didn't really mind. It was obvious which section was experimental because one of the passages in RC was one that I've seen before and sure enough I had two RCs. I'm considering making a rescheduled Dec waiting thread but don't know if everyone had the same test as me. Anyone have morning afternoon night, orchestra jazz?

I had LG-RC-LR-RC-LR. Same LG. I wasn't too sure which was the experimental RC, though. How did you feel about the test?

Motown markets was real RC. my exp RC had prions which was on either pt 69 or 70

I actually felt like it was easier than expected. RC is usually tough for me but I breezed through it.

Here's a thread from the original administration that http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59380

Doctolaw

Postby Doctolaw » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:48 pm

cheme2014 wrote:
Doctolaw wrote:I had two logic games sections - really messed one up because I missed a not law. :(

Now we wait.

Aww I'm sorry. I messed up when setting up one of the games (missed a rule -- oops) too so I feel your pain. Had to scramble to finish the section and it threw me off a bit, since LG's usually my -0/confidence booster. :(

I think "old style" refers to 1-page layout for games? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

ETA: I had 1 LG -- the games I remember dealt with hotel shifts and irrigated/fertilized stuff. HTH :)

Okay thanks. That's the one I messed up. Boo hoo. I feel like I did we'll on all the other sections, but I'm the same as you - LG should have been -0.

This was a retake and I'm trying to bump up my 164. Could be tough now.

cheme2014

Postby cheme2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:50 pm

fnma2jd wrote:Motown markets was real RC. my exp RC had prions which was on either pt 69 or 70

I actually felt like it was easier than expected. RC is usually tough for me but I breezed through it.

Here's a thread from the original administration that http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59380

LOLLLLLL prions. It was from October 2013. I took it. :roll:
I did a bit better on the Motown/markets/lumpers vs. splitters section. Is it safe to say that was real, then?
The other RC had a UNICEF/shipwreck passage, if I'm remembering things correctly.

Ugh my focus/timing was so off today. RC/LR did not go well. :/ Glad it worked well for you, though.

cheme2014

Postby cheme2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Doctolaw wrote:Okay thanks. That's the one I messed up. Boo hoo. I feel like I did we'll on all the other sections, but I'm the same as you - LG should have been -0.

This was a retake and I'm trying to bump up my 164. Could be tough now.

Yeah, I was hoping for at least mid 170s this time. Dunno what my plan should be now. :/ Definitely feeling your pain...

Doctolaw

Postby Doctolaw » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:55 pm

cheme2014 wrote:LOLLLLLL prions. It was from October 2013. I took it. :roll:
I did a bit better on the Motown/markets/lumpers vs. splitters section. Is it safe to say that was real, then?

This was on mine, and I only had one RC section, so you are good.

I had prions in Oct, too, lol.

cheme2014

Postby cheme2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Doctolaw wrote:This was on mine, and I only had one RC section, so you are good.

Hallelujah. Only good thing from this test lol. (That still doesn't mean my score won't be shittayyyy. :cry: )

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:31 pm

cheme2014 wrote:
fnma2jd wrote:Motown markets was real RC. my exp RC had prions which was on either pt 69 or 70

LOLLLLLL prions. It was from October 2013. I took it. :roll:
The other RC had a UNICEF/shipwreck passage, if I'm remembering things correctly.

Ugh my focus/timing was so off today. RC/LR did not go well. :/ Glad it worked well for you, though.

Definitely was real I didn't have unicef or shipwrecks. I'm not sure how I did on LR, it felt normal but I circled a lot of questions and didn't get a chance to go back know through all

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Doctolaw wrote:

Doctolaw, did you retake to leverage for more money or are you applying to more schools

Doctolaw

Postby Doctolaw » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:47 pm

fnma2jd wrote:
Doctolaw wrote:

Doctolaw, did you retake to leverage for more money or are you applying to more schools

Money. I've been accepted to my top choice, SMU. I have to stay local because of husband's job and family. I have kids in high school and have to think about paying for their college soon, so I can't leave any money on the table.

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Doctolaw wrote:
fnma2jd wrote:
Doctolaw wrote:

Money. I've been accepted to my top choice, SMU. I have to stay local because of husband's job and family. I have kids in high school and have to think about paying for their college soon, so I can't leave any money on the table.

I'm in the same situation, minus the being accepted part, SMU is my first and only choice because of geographic restrictions (married with a house)

Broscientist

Postby Broscientist » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:07 pm

So, I had 2 LG section. Was the real one the hotel/concert/farming/fourth game I forgot? Or the shops/truck delivery/city grant/fourth game?

And I totally screwed up my RC timing. A/B /Motown/phylogeny were fine. But I only had 6 minutes for patent. And my answers seemed funky on both of the LR. I may cancel and retake in Feb.

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Broscientist wrote:So, I had 2 LG section. Was the real one the hotel/concert/farming/fourth game I forgot? Or the shops/truck delivery/city grant/fourth game?

And I totally screwed up my RC timing. A/B /Motown/phylogeny were fine. But I only had 6 minutes for patent. And my answers seemed funky on both of the LR. I may cancel and retake in Feb.

Hotel concert farming was real. It was my only LG

PatriotP74

Post removed...

Postby PatriotP74 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Post removed...

Broscientist

Postby Broscientist » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Do you happen to remember which was the fourth game? Was it the salespeople in districts? Or was that one of my experimental ones. Having them as my first two sections really jumbled them together.

chimolywa

Postby chimolywa » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:44 pm

I only had one lg and I don't remember that game, but after my after-test drink it really only remember them by the letters, there was the one with oshwp and the farming with all the questions about v and r lol

chimolywa

Postby chimolywa » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Did anyone take theirs in the big room at bill j priest center for economics in Dallas?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”