Post removed.

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:05 am

uvandy wrote:Still haven't gotten my score in Europe and screen says Jan 2. Stayed up until 2:30 last night refreshing my email. Looks like terrible weather in the NE so I'm guessing Monday at the earliest now. :evil:


That is absurd. I hope you get your score soon!

User avatar
mhaas
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby mhaas » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:42 am

Image

User avatar
fnma2jd
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby fnma2jd » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 am

uvandy wrote:Still haven't gotten my score in Europe and screen says Jan 2. Stayed up until 2:30 last night refreshing my email. Looks like terrible weather in the NE so I'm guessing Monday at the earliest now. :evil:


How weird! I took the makeup which was technically after yours and got mine around 5 pm yesterday

User avatar
theramblingfool
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby theramblingfool » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 am

So.... Angry....

My LSAT score is on hold, because they are still reviewing a fee waiver for my account. But the thing is... I'm not using the fee waiver to pay for the LSAT! I paid for the LSAT out-of-pocket in November! The fee waiver is just for applications at this point.

I called them this morning to see if I could find a sympathetic human being, but they are closed due to weather. GRRRRAHHRHGHGGRFF

User avatar
gma221
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby gma221 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:48 am

uvandy wrote:Still haven't gotten my score in Europe and screen says Jan 2. Stayed up until 2:30 last night refreshing my email. Looks like terrible weather in the NE so I'm guessing Monday at the earliest now. :evil:


I'm still waiting, as well (took the 12/21 make-up test). I just called the LSAC office to see if they're open today, and you were right... "closed due to inclement weather." It was kind of cruel of them to list 1/2 as the score release date on our accounts. I can't believe we have to wait until Monday - or later!

User avatar
OVOXO
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby OVOXO » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 am

Told my mom I got a 171/98th percentile.

She asked why not 99th.

….

Theopliske8711
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Theopliske8711 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:55 am

OVOXO wrote:Told my mom I got a 171/98th percentile.

She asked why not 99th.

….


Is your mom a FOB? My cousin used to get 100s on his test; his father would ask why he couldnt get the 105 (extra credit stuff). It's a very FOB-ey thing to say.

Theopliske8711
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Theopliske8711 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:55 am

theramblingfool wrote:So.... Angry....

My LSAT score is on hold, because they are still reviewing a fee waiver for my account. But the thing is... I'm not using the fee waiver to pay for the LSAT! I paid for the LSAT out-of-pocket in November! The fee waiver is just for applications at this point.

I called them this morning to see if I could find a sympathetic human being, but they are closed due to weather. GRRRRAHHRHGHGGRFF



That sucks so hard.

User avatar
koval
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby koval » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 am

OVOXO wrote:Told my mom I got a 171/98th percentile.

She asked why not 99th.

….


That's cold as ice. Congrats on the score!

wwbeyoncedo
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby wwbeyoncedo » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am

Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for most of the last year. I took the Oct administration and scored a 165. I went up to a 177 in December.

I just wanted to thank TLS! I self-studied with the resources here and my PT average was around 171 before October. I knew I bombed in Oct because I spent way too much time on game 2, ended up guessing for the last game and then I was so flustered that I screwed up my final LR section.

For the retake, I went through the trainer, drilled weaken/strengthen questions, and did every old RC from around 1-20 that I hadn't seen. I also retook practice tests along with a couple tests I had never seen (Superprep A&B, June 2007 and 52 maybe?) but gave myself only 28 minutes per section (30 on RC.) My PT average was around 174, including retake scores.

Also, PourMeTea, I drank Synchro before every PT and on December 7. :)

I freaked out the entire day before the test because I was afraid my center would cancel (I had driven 3 hours in an ice storm to get there) and I got maybe 3 hours of sleep the night before the test-- I just refused to let the other factors affect my performance.

Just wanted to let everyone know to just hang in there! My 165 gave me an option that I was ok with, and I really think it helped calmed my nerves the second time around. I also didn't ever let myself linger on a question I wasn't sure about. I ended up changing 3 questions in LR and RC since I had time left over, and I got them all right.

Again, thank you so much TLS!!! I really never thought I could have a chance at HYS. I work full-time and studied for about 2 hours/day from May-Dec, so please believe me that it can be done if you put in the work and focus on your weaknesses.

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby alexrodriguez » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:03 pm

wwbeyoncedo wrote:Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for most of the last year. I took the Oct administration and scored a 165. I went up to a 177 in December.

I just wanted to thank TLS! I self-studied with the resources here and my PT average was around 171 before October. I knew I bombed in Oct because I spent way too much time on game 2, ended up guessing for the last game and then I was so flustered that I screwed up my final LR section.

For the retake, I went through the trainer, drilled weaken/strengthen questions, and did every old RC from around 1-20 that I hadn't seen. I also retook practice tests along with a couple tests I had never seen (Superprep A&B, June 2007 and 52 maybe?) but gave myself only 28 minutes per section (30 on RC.) My PT average was around 174, including retake scores.

Also, PourMeTea, I drank Synchro before every PT and on December 7. :)

I freaked out the entire day before the test because I was afraid my center would cancel (I had driven 3 hours in an ice storm to get there) and I got maybe 3 hours of sleep the night before the test-- I just refused to let the other factors affect my performance.

Just wanted to let everyone know to just hang in there! My 165 gave me an option that I was ok with, and I really think it helped calmed my nerves the second time around. I also didn't ever let myself linger on a question I wasn't sure about. I ended up changing 3 questions in LR and RC since I had time left over, and I got them all right.

Again, thank you so much TLS!!! I really never thought I could have a chance at HYS. I work full-time and studied for about 2 hours/day from May-Dec, so please believe me that it can be done if you put in the work and focus on your weaknesses.


Thank you!

User avatar
vicpin5190
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Post removed.

Postby vicpin5190 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by vicpin5190 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bombaysippin
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby bombaysippin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 pm

mhaas wrote:Image


Hang in there man

blackbirdfly
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby blackbirdfly » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 pm

.
Last edited by blackbirdfly on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fnma2jd
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby fnma2jd » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 pm

OVOXO wrote:Told my mom I got a 171/98th percentile.

She asked why not 99th.

….

reminded me of this

--LinkRemoved--

dosto
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:50 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby dosto » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 pm

.
Last edited by dosto on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby wtrc » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:41 pm

theramblingfool wrote:So.... Angry....

My LSAT score is on hold, because they are still reviewing a fee waiver for my account. But the thing is... I'm not using the fee waiver to pay for the LSAT! I paid for the LSAT out-of-pocket in November! The fee waiver is just for applications at this point.

I called them this morning to see if I could find a sympathetic human being, but they are closed due to weather. GRRRRAHHRHGHGGRFF


I have a friend in the same boat. The email subject saying "Your December 2013 LSAT Information" is just brutal.

User avatar
mhaas
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby mhaas » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 pm

dosto wrote:
Bajam wrote:
mhaas wrote:Image


Hang in there man


Seriously though. Two-week delay and now this; get that man a few beers.


This 3rd take has not been easy. I WANT TO BE DONE WITH YOU LSAC.

LSAC is like that crazy ex-girlfriend that just doesn't want to let go

User avatar
cron1834
Posts: 1920
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby cron1834 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 pm

<<< also had a 2-week delay, also waiting on scores. Ugh. The rub, of course, is that my plan was to apply ASAP if I hit my magic number, or immediately re-register for the next test if not. Purgatory = suck.

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby 062914123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:15 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bombaysippin
Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby bombaysippin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:27 pm

bee wrote:
mhaas wrote:
dosto wrote:
Bajam wrote:Hang in there man


Seriously though. Two-week delay and now this; get that man a few beers.


This 3rd take has not been easy. I WANT TO BE DONE WITH YOU LSAC.

LSAC is like that crazy ex-girlfriend that just doesn't want to let go

thats fucking insane. sorry mhaas :(

but its ok your new high score will be worth it.

+10000

SkepticalAboutLaw
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby SkepticalAboutLaw » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Am I the only crazy person who has not looked at the score yet? I want to finish my essay(s) before I go through whatever emotional roller coaster that score will bring me.

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby 062914123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:42 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Nonconsecutive » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:44 pm

bee wrote:
SkepticalAboutLaw wrote:Am I the only crazy person who has not looked at the score yet? I want to finish my essay(s) before I go through whatever emotional roller coaster that score will bring me.

holy fuck

check your score!


All three times I had to check mine instantly, I have no will power when it comes to LSAT scores

User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby BLUERUFiO » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:56 pm

I clicked on my email so quickly and saw my score so fast that it was almost anti-climatic. I wish I would have taken a moment to revel in receiving the email.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”