Post removed.

User avatar
CandyCrushed
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby CandyCrushed » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:23 pm

What's the URL when you hover over the PDF to the score report?

is it https://os.lsac.org/Release/Share/Displ ... 12/07/2013

?

I'm trying to figure it out, in case my report is available via that URL before the logo/icon is activated...

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby ManoftheHour » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm

DaRascal wrote:Anyone else holding one of their hands up to cover up the score and percentile and only looking down to see if the gray boxes turned to PDFs? That's my strategy every score release date.


LMAO. I do that too.

User avatar
mellow
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby mellow » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Nightrunner wrote:Don't talk about specific answers to questions. C'mon people, get your shit together.

But once the test's been released, isn't it just another "PT" we could discuss freely? As long as we don't quote test material verbatim.

User avatar
esperando127
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby esperando127 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Are emails sent before the icons change to PDFs? Or is it the other way around? Or simultaneously??

User avatar
DaRascal
Posts: 1854
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby DaRascal » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:25 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:
DaRascal wrote:Anyone else holding one of their hands up to cover up the score and percentile and only looking down to see if the gray boxes turned to PDFs? That's my strategy every score release date.


LMAO. I do that too.



:P

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Kevinlomax » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:25 pm

esperando127 wrote:Are emails sent before the icons change to PDFs? Or is it the other way around? Or simultaneously??

This.

User avatar
Nightrunner
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Nightrunner » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:26 pm

mellow wrote:
Nightrunner wrote:Don't talk about specific answers to questions. C'mon people, get your shit together.

But once the test's been released, isn't it just another "PT" we could discuss freely? As long as we don't quote test material verbatim.

Once the test has been published. Sending unofficial emails to a fraction of all test-takers is not publication.

User avatar
Mojosodope
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Mojosodope » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Kevinlomax wrote:
esperando127 wrote:Are emails sent before the icons change to PDFs? Or is it the other way around? Or simultaneously??

This.


Usually other way around

User avatar
mellow
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby mellow » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
mellow wrote:
Nightrunner wrote:Don't talk about specific answers to questions. C'mon people, get your shit together.

But once the test's been released, isn't it just another "PT" we could discuss freely? As long as we don't quote test material verbatim.

Once the test has been published. Sending unofficial emails to a fraction of all test-takers is not publication.

ah I see. thanks for the clarification!

inlovewithpiper
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby inlovewithpiper » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
Kevinlomax wrote:
esperando127 wrote:Are emails sent before the icons change to PDFs? Or is it the other way around? Or simultaneously??

This.


Usually other way around


Mine was practically at the same time.

User avatar
Otunga
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Otunga » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:27 pm

I knew I was fucked as soon as I looked up '17' in my email and nothing came up.

Theopliske8711
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Theopliske8711 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:27 pm

174!!!!!

167 to 174. Don't lose hope!
Last edited by Theopliske8711 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NotASpecialSnowflake
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby NotASpecialSnowflake » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 pm

For those of you with disappointing outcomes, realize that you're not alone: what you're seeing ITT is a biased sample. People who score well tend to scream from every mountaintop, while people who fare poorly tend to log off and drink.


This. And this site in general tends to attract the higher scorers. And the people who make accounts tend to be even more driven so you are in really good company here.

I like to judge my scores off what I can do, not off other people. I want to know that I did the best I could on test day.

Congrats on the 174!

User avatar
Fianna13
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Fianna13 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 pm

2 points lower than my PT. But I'll take it. 173!

dazedandconfused13
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby dazedandconfused13 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Otunga wrote:I knew I was fucked as soon as I looked up '17' in my email and nothing came up.


Sorry, my idea bro. If it helps, I'm expecting the same fate.

User avatar
Yazzzay
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Yazzzay » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 pm

STILL NOTHING UGH. anxiety.

User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby BLUERUFiO » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Theopliske8711 wrote:174!!!!!

167 to 174. Don't lose hope!

DUDE!! WAY TO GO!

User avatar
appind
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:07 am

Post removed...

Postby appind » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by appind on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
theramblingfool
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby theramblingfool » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Theopliske8711 wrote:174!!!!!

167 to 174. Don't lose hope!


Congrats on the improvement, man!

User avatar
theramblingfool
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby theramblingfool » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 pm

appind wrote:My lsat status says "Temporarily on hold" in the special notes field and the icons look regular white in color. What does that mean?


Ruh roh, raggy.

User avatar
mellow
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby mellow » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:30 pm

appind wrote:My lsat status says "Temporarily on hold" in the special notes field and the icons look regular white in color. What does that mean?

That's strange. Was your test postponed due to weather?

boosane
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:37 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby boosane » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:30 pm

appind wrote:My lsat status says "Temporarily on hold" in the special notes field and the icons look regular white in color. What does that mean?


They're suspicious

User avatar
Mountain Man
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Mountain Man » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Seriously, how long am I going to be stuck in a state of an encroaching-panic-attack?

Anyone in the good ol' Northwest get their scores back yet?

User avatar
CardozoLaw09
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby CardozoLaw09 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:31 pm

DaRascal wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:
DaRascal wrote:Anyone else holding one of their hands up to cover up the score and percentile and only looking down to see if the gray boxes turned to PDFs? That's my strategy every score release date.


LMAO. I do that too.



:P


same here haha

dazedandconfused13
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby dazedandconfused13 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Mountain Man wrote:Seriously, how long am I going to be stuck in a state of an encroaching-panic-attack?

Anyone in the good ol' Northwest get their scores back yet?


You Portland or Seattle? Just curious.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, mrgstephe, TecumsehSherman and 7 guests