Post removed.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm

MTH2 wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:Mirrors, online gaming, Color painting.

What was the 4th RC? 1 word answer, tread lightly of course .

Innate ability/Performance


Yep that's it. RC, overall, was pretty breezy. Mirrors notwithstanding of course.

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby muzzy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PotenC
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby PotenC » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 pm

.
Last edited by PotenC on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 pm

The 2nd LR, the one with 27 questions and that god awful truck question, wasn't very kind to me

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby 062914123 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jcccc
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby jcccc » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Did anyone get LR-LG-LR-LR-RC? And so what was the experimental? Man that test was brutal

User avatar
usernotfound
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby usernotfound » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:The 2nd LR, the one with 27 questions and that god awful truck question, wasn't very kind to me


No real LR section had 27 sections. That's the experimental.

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby snagglepuss » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 pm

muzzy wrote:
snagglepuss wrote:I've got 300+ articles in my Pocket, dozen books on my nightstand, and 25 movies in my IMDb watchilist. I'll be aight.
I have this silly goal to have an empty Instapaper queue by the end of the year. I think a 180 on the LSAT might be easier.

Yeah getting through backlogs is a Sisyphean task. My amazon wishlist will never be empty.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 pm

usernotfound wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:The 2nd LR, the one with 27 questions and that god awful truck question, wasn't very kind to me


No real LR section had 27 sections. That's the experimental.


Maybe it was 26 but I had the real one because I got the experimental lg.

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby 062914123 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:10 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fips tedora
Posts: 3724
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby fips tedora » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:10 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
usernotfound wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:The 2nd LR, the one with 27 questions and that god awful truck question, wasn't very kind to me


No real LR section had 27 sections. That's the experimental.


Maybe it was 26 but I had the real one because I got the experimental lg.

It was 26, I had the same setup as you. That was the one that ended with Vanilla/Chocolate, I believe.

User avatar
mellow
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby mellow » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:11 pm

About how many questions was the mirror passage? 7ish I think? Assuming I got all the questions wrong for that passage and all other sections -0 (haha right.), I should still...be ok... orz

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:11 pm

bee wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
usernotfound wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:The 2nd LR, the one with 27 questions and that god awful truck question, wasn't very kind to me


No real LR section had 27 sections. That's the experimental.


Maybe it was 26 but I had the real one because I got the experimental lg.

it was 26 and the truck question was def on it


Yup, that one. Last 7 questions I just had to barrel through. Not a nice LR section, IMO.

User avatar
fips tedora
Posts: 3724
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby fips tedora » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 pm

melodygreenleaf wrote:About how many questions was the mirror passage? 7ish I think? Assuming I got all the questions wrong for that passage and all other sections -0 (haha right.), I should still...be ok... orz

There were 7 because I ran out of time and had to guess the last 4...that and LR2 will decide my retake.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3398
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby ManoftheHour » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 pm

bee wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:
MTH2 wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:Was online gaming REALLY the experimental????!!

NO

THANK GOD!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW


i have to admit, as i think about it more, experimental RC was a damn sight more difficult than the real rc

Dude, I had no idea wtf I was reading. The real one was significantly easier. I think I might just do a 170 today.

ls2014
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby ls2014 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 pm

KingJamesLBJ wrote:1 and 4 are real from the sounds of it for the people with 3LR


That's what it seems like, which sucks because I guessed on the last 6 of section 4 :cry: . Got too caught up re-reading answers as I went. Wishful thinking that the experimental would be after the break anyway. LR definitely seems to be weirder than it used to be. Some questions seem too easy then other ones I feel like the last 2 ac that I can't decide between are saying the exact same thing.

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby muzzy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:13 pm

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:13 pm

MTH2 wrote:
melodygreenleaf wrote:About how many questions was the mirror passage? 7ish I think? Assuming I got all the questions wrong for that passage and all other sections -0 (haha right.), I should still...be ok... orz

There were 7 because I ran out of time and had to guess the last 4...that and LR2 will decide my retake.


100% this if you add in the last 4 questions of LG museums

laballermvp9
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:58 am

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby laballermvp9 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Re-take from Oct here. I had LG-LR-LG-RC-LR. I was hoping the second LG (third section) was the real one but obviously it wasn't. But I don't think I screwed up as much on LG this time. Thought LR was pretty standard (maybe a bit on the hard side) but RC seemed a little too easy this time around with the exception of the last passage. Just glad I'm done with the LSAT now.

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby muzzy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:14 pm

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AJB
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby AJB » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Anyone remember a Q from either LR1 or LR2 that was a disagreement question about like optometry and subjectiveness? Hoping we can get to the bottom of the exp.

User avatar
fips tedora
Posts: 3724
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby fips tedora » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
MTH2 wrote:
melodygreenleaf wrote:About how many questions was the mirror passage? 7ish I think? Assuming I got all the questions wrong for that passage and all other sections -0 (haha right.), I should still...be ok... orz

There were 7 because I ran out of time and had to guess the last 4...that and LR2 will decide my retake.


100% this if you add in the last 4 questions of LG museums

I'm starting to think we literally did the same on this test. Which is sort of comforting given your previous score. Although, disconcerting given the overall difficulty of this test. -12 for sure.
Last edited by fips tedora on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monkeylord
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby monkeylord » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Why does no one remember this game?! Did anyone have a game about people working on certain days of the week?

LS201415
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby LS201415 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 pm

jcccc wrote:Did anyone get LR-LG-LR-LR-RC? And so what was the experimental? Man that test was brutal


Had the same layout as yours. I thought LR exp was the second section. I had a ridiculous question somewhere in the teens that discussed giant ants from North America that were related to a European giant ant that lived in a tropical environment.

User avatar
wealtheow
Posts: 1034
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Postby wealtheow » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 pm

AJB wrote:Anyone remember a Q from either LR1 or LR2 that was a disagreement question about like optometry and subjectiveness? Hoping we can get to the bottom of the exp.


had that Q and i did not have an exp LR




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 7 guests