Post removed.

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby GabeQuixote » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

Only 157 pages?

I guess all of our scoars are capped at 157!

boosane
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:37 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby boosane » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 am

GabeQuixote wrote:Only 157 pages?

I guess all of our scoars are capped at 157!

158 now

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby muzzy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 am

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
GabeQuixote
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby GabeQuixote » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 am

boosane wrote:
GabeQuixote wrote:Only 157 pages?

I guess all of our scoars are capped at 157!

158 now


Only because of me -- The Doctor.

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
theramblingfool
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby theramblingfool » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:40 am

I feel like every day in this thread there is another reference to how often PourMeTea PWs, yet I have failed to see even one. It seems that I miss every PW session that happens on here, usually by like 5 minutes.

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby thejerseykid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:41 am

PourMeTea wrote:You can still link to imgur


Well, this goes against my better judgement but here goes. Forgive the turkey in hand but it was the best recent one I could find:

turkeyday.jpg

I leave it up for 5 min is that right?
Last edited by thejerseykid on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby muzzy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:42 am

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby snagglepuss » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 am

Don't PICQUOTE, muzzy.

Nice pic jersey kid. What kind of beer is in the foreground?

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby thejerseykid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 am

muzzy wrote:I want to know what you're staring at.

15 min if you're bold.


Not sure. I was most likely having a conversation with someone. This was a family function.

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby muzzy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:45 am

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby snagglepuss » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:45 am

thejerseykid wrote:
muzzy wrote:I want to know what you're staring at.

15 min if you're bold.


Not sure. I was most likely having a conversation with someone. This was a family function.

Ahh. What are you shooting for score/school wise?

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Will scores be released tommorow?

Postby Kevinlomax » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:45 am

I say no. Friday. Hope i am wrong

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby thejerseykid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:46 am

snagglepuss wrote:Don't PICQUOTE, muzzy.

Nice pic jersey kid. What kind of beer is in the foreground?


Thanks. As for the beer, it's Portuguese: Sagres Bohemia.

BFlanagan
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby BFlanagan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:46 am

muzzy wrote:
thejerseykid wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:You can still link to imgur


Well, this goes against my better judgement but here goes. Forgive the turkey in hand but it was the best recent one I could find:

hungryman.jpg

I leave it up for 5 min is that right?
I want to know what you're staring at.

15 min if you're bold.


Infinitely bold. I did 30 seconds and felt dirty, but I'm a pretty protective dude.

More importantly, that turkey looks delicious.

muzzy
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby muzzy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:48 am

.
Last edited by muzzy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby thejerseykid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:50 am

snagglepuss wrote:
thejerseykid wrote:
muzzy wrote:I want to know what you're staring at.

15 min if you're bold.


Not sure. I was most likely having a conversation with someone. This was a family function.

Ahh. What are you shooting for score/school wise?


In terms of score I'd be pretty happy with anything above my first score of 166. School-wise, I'd love to get into U Penn but would be happy with a lower t-14 or even a t-20 with a decent scholly, especially since attending UCLA or USC would give me the additional benefit of spending some time away from the cold winters.

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby thejerseykid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 am

BFlanagan wrote:
muzzy wrote:
thejerseykid wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:You can still link to imgur


Well, this goes against my better judgement but here goes. Forgive the turkey in hand but it was the best recent one I could find:

hungryman.jpg

I leave it up for 5 min is that right?
I want to know what you're staring at.

15 min if you're bold.


Infinitely bold. I did 30 seconds and felt dirty, but I'm a pretty protective dude.

More importantly, that turkey looks delicious.


Hahaha. Definitely. As for the turkey, I can confirm that it was a tad dry but, overall, pretty good.

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby snagglepuss » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 am

thejerseykid wrote:
snagglepuss wrote:
thejerseykid wrote:
muzzy wrote:I want to know what you're staring at.

15 min if you're bold.


Not sure. I was most likely having a conversation with someone. This was a family function.

Ahh. What are you shooting for score/school wise?


In terms of score I'd be pretty happy with anything above my first score of 166. School-wise, I'd love to get into U Penn but would be happy with a lower t-14 or even a t-20 with a decent scholly, especially since attending UCLA or USC would give me the additional benefit of spending some time away from the cold winters.

Cool. A couple point improvement and you'll be just fine. GL man. I'm w/ you on avoiding cold winters, but a majority of the T14 doesn't allow that.

User avatar
Michelle1984
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby Michelle1984 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:54 am

1. what was your median pt average? 166

2. what is your projected December 2013 score? 164? I honestly don't know. It felt okay, but everything is a blur now, and the stupid physics of mirrors definitely has me second guessing myself.

3. how do you feel about synchro genesis? never tried it

4. which pencil did you bring with you to the lsat? black ticonderoga

5. are you able to identify accurately whether a certain body part is a knee or a boob? I'm not sure what this is really in reference to, but at face value, of course.

6. is it "gray" or "grey"? grey

7. what else do you know from lurking? That I will be retaking and applying next cycle in all likelihood :/ Womp Womp. Also, way too much about the statistics of score release and grey day. Without TLS, I would have just checked my email a couple of times a day. Now I know how to sufficiently ruin my life for the next 1-4 days :)

8. who is the scariest? Poster? Maybe Tea. I don't have a good answer for this. I haven't spent any significant time lurking in any particular thread except waiters. I kind of just search the forum and find whatever information I'm looking for.

9. whose pw did you catch? I caught a couple of selfies but none of the ones that are up for 10-15 minutes and are then removed.

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: Will scores be released tommorow?

Postby kobe1020 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:55 am

def Friday although i'm dying to know my score tomorrow..

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby thejerseykid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 am

snagglepuss wrote:Cool. A couple point improvement and you'll be just fine. GL man. I'm w/ you on avoiding cold winters, but a majority of the T14 doesn't allow that.


Thanks. Gl to you as well. While I'm not a fan of the cold, I'd be more than willing to weather the coldest winter if it meant getting in one of my top choices. :lol:

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: Will scores be released tommorow?

Postby Kevinlomax » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 am

Have they ever released the day after the break?

User avatar
ThetaX
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby ThetaX » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:03 am

So... scores tomorrow? LSAC open tomorrow, me dumb.

boosane
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:37 am

Re: Decembre 2013 Waiters

Postby boosane » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:09 am

ThetaX wrote:So... scores tomorrow? LSAC open tomorrow, me dumb.


Probably friday or monday me thinks




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan9257 and 4 guests