Post removed.

Yanky91
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby Yanky91 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Is there any chance of scores being released today, because I would really like to stop checking my email every fifteen minutes?

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Yanky91 wrote:Is there any chance of scores being released today, because I would really like to stop checking my email every fifteen minutes?


no

User avatar
usernotfound
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby usernotfound » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Yanky91 wrote:Is there any chance of scores being released today, because I would really like to stop checking my email every fifteen minutes?


The LSAC officially stated that scores would be released at the earliest on Jan 2nd. Yes, it is theoretically possible that they come out before then, but to be paranoid about it seems uncalled for. My guess is still Jan 3. +/- 1 day.

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby snagglepuss » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 pm

kevinlomax's trolling effort is in freefall


Image

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

NanaP
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby NanaP » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:33 pm

snagglepuss wrote:kevinlomax's trolling effort is in freefall


Image



MY GOD.......

inlovewithpiper
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby inlovewithpiper » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 pm

snagglepuss wrote:kevinlomax's trolling effort is in freefall




Not sure if I'm more offended by the trolling itself or the atrocious grammar.

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby Kevinlomax » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Did i say something that offended you snagglepuss?

User avatar
Sinatra
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby Sinatra » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:40 pm

lol why you guys wasting your time on the scrubbiest troll since dre

User avatar
snagglepuss
Posts: 1954
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby snagglepuss » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Kevinlomax wrote:Did i say something that offended you snagglepuss?

No. I'm just disappointed. I thought you could do better than that.

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby Kevinlomax » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Im not posting in this forum again until gray day. You people stress me out too much

User avatar
thejerseykid
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby thejerseykid » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:44 pm

snagglepuss wrote:
Kevinlomax wrote:Did i say something that offended you snagglepuss?

No. I'm just disappointed. I thought you could do better than that.


I don't know you guys, I'm kind of curious as to what may happen if he keeps this up, especially if scores aren't released immediately in January or, if by chance, they are released after the given date. It's kind of like watching a runaway train heading towards a rickety bridge. I don't know whether the bridge will hold or not but, either way, I can't look away.

User avatar
yomisterd
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby yomisterd » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Kevinlomax wrote:Im not posting in this forum again until gray day. You people stress me out too much


Quitters never prosper.

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby Kevinlomax » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:51 pm

The only other option i have at this point is to drive to the lsac offices in pennsylvania. People usually give in when you show up in person lol. The only issue is that its a 22 hour drive to the office. I would have to wear a diaper in order to make the trip. I honestly might freak out if the scores arent released jan 2 and do this lol

User avatar
theramblingfool
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby theramblingfool » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Kevinlomax wrote:The only other option i have at this point is to drive to the lsac offices in pennsylvania. People usually give in when you show up in person lol. The only issue is that its a 22 hour drive to the office. I would have to wear a diaper in order to make the trip. I honestly might freak out if the scores arent released jan 2 and do this lol


Do it; you won't.

User avatar
ThetaX
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby ThetaX » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:03 pm

theramblingfool wrote:
Kevinlomax wrote:The only other option i have at this point is to drive to the lsac offices in pennsylvania. People usually give in when you show up in person lol. The only issue is that its a 22 hour drive to the office. I would have to wear a diaper in order to make the trip. I honestly might freak out if the scores arent released jan 2 and do this lol


Do it; you won't.


LOL so hard if you drive over and scores are released that day.

User avatar
yomisterd
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby yomisterd » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:06 pm

ThetaX wrote:
theramblingfool wrote:
Kevinlomax wrote:The only other option i have at this point is to drive to the lsac offices in pennsylvania. People usually give in when you show up in person lol. The only issue is that its a 22 hour drive to the office. I would have to wear a diaper in order to make the trip. I honestly might freak out if the scores arent released jan 2 and do this lol


Do it; you won't.


LOL so hard if you drive over and scores are released that day.


Start a Kickstarter, Kevinlomax. TLSers would rush to fund this trip, I'm sure.

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby 062914123 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:18 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wealtheow
Posts: 1034
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby wealtheow » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:26 pm

is this real life?

although that does remind me, need to get my hair and nails did for nye asap
Last edited by wealtheow on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby 062914123 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:28 pm

yomisterd wrote:
ThetaX wrote:
theramblingfool wrote:
Kevinlomax wrote:The only other option i have at this point is to drive to the lsac offices in pennsylvania. People usually give in when you show up in person lol. The only issue is that its a 22 hour drive to the office. I would have to wear a diaper in order to make the trip. I honestly might freak out if the scores arent released jan 2 and do this lol


Do it; you won't.


LOL so hard if you drive over and scores are released that day.


Start a Kickstarter, Kevinlomax. TLSers would rush to fund this trip, I'm sure.

yomisterd, u r 1 cheeky kunt mate

i aware.

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:28 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby 062914123 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:30 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
goldenboy514
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby goldenboy514 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:34 pm

NanaP wrote:
snagglepuss wrote:kevinlomax's trolling effort is in freefall


Image



MY GOD.......


This is one of the biggest efforts at trolling ive seen...100 posts and multiple PMs...Bravo

User avatar
yomisterd
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Postby yomisterd » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:35 pm

u wut m8
Last edited by yomisterd on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], cctv, clueless801, LewD33, Majestic-12 [Bot], TakeItToTrial and 7 guests