Post removed. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mellow

Bronze

Re: December 2013 LSAT Waiting Thread

Post by mellow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:22 pm

mellow wrote:
Bajam wrote:Ughhh I been trying to finish why statements but the power of finishing seasons worth of tv i've missed have been so distracting. I write maybe like two words per episode.
That's why I banned myself from all distractions except TLS until I sent out my last app. It was painful but so, so worth it with how stress free I am now.
Wait, fixed it.

theramblingfool

Bronze

Post by theramblingfool » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Last edited by theramblingfool on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bombaysippin

Gold

Post by bombaysippin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:33 pm

I felt bad that I wasn't going to recycle 2000+ pages of PTs and other paper. But then found a solution of my pops using the other side for whatever he needs to print on junk paper.

As for the rest of the stuff I was like eff the sentimental value and put whatever I could in a huge black trash bag and said peace.

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 pm

bee wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:The LSAT seemed like ages ago. I know it has only been 9 days but it feels like months since I took it. I finally put all my LSAT packets, prep books, and PTs in a box over the weekend.
Mine are still scattered all over my floor. I don't have the heart to put them all away (and I might end up needing them one last time, who knows)
same. i keep thinking that i should do a few games... maybe a section of lr or two... JUST IN CASE.
Pretty much this. I didn't start studying after October until we got our scores, and I'm getting vaguely paranoid that I should be staying sharp...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

RCO2012

Silver

Post by RCO2012 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:59 pm

theramblingfool wrote:
mellow wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:The LSAT seemed like ages ago. I know it has only been 9 days but it feels like months since I took it. I finally put all my LSAT packets, prep books, and PTs in a box over the weekend.
Mine are still scattered all over my floor. I don't have the heart to put them all away (and I might end up needing them one last time, who knows)
I'm throwing mine away once I get into a school I'd be ok with attending (and with the right amount of scholly) and not a moment before. Like you said, who knows? I might just end up sitting out a year.
I actually don't think I will be able to throw mine away. I think I'll have to dedicate some space in my filing cabinet to storing these. Too sentimental?
I have three shelves on my bookcase dedicated to LSAT prep materials. Part sentimental, part just a way to remind myself that I'm probably not as stressed now as I was then. :lol: Makes me feel better sometimes.

Gold

Post by 062914123 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:22 pm

bee wrote: omg your new avatar

wash was one of the jossings that pissed me off the most :|
Ok so I was driving a few weeks ago and saw a license plate holder that said "I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"

I legit teared up.

Gold

Post by 062914123 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

mellow

Bronze

Post by mellow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:29 pm

CookieDough wrote:

Ok so I was driving a few weeks ago and saw a license plate holder that said "I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"

I legit teared up.
but with the "resurrection" of coulson, anything's possible! :wink:

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:30 pm

mellow wrote:
CookieDough wrote:

I legit teared up.
but with the "resurrection" of coulson, anything's possible! :wink:
All I have to say is Fred from Angel. Sometimes he brings people back JUST TO KILL THEM AGAIN. :x

ETA: He's also publicly stated that Wash is done, even in the comics.

Gold

Post by 062914123 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:37 pm

bee wrote:
CookieDough wrote:All I have to say is Fred from Angel. Sometimes he brings people back JUST TO KILL THEM AGAIN. :x

angel was the worst for this, EVERYONE DIED.

eta i was pretty upset about book too :|
Fair. Especially because they never got a chance to tell his back story...

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

SEngland

Bronze

Post by SEngland » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:30 pm

What up.

thejerseykid

Bronze

Post by thejerseykid » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 pm

CookieDough wrote:
bee wrote:
CookieDough wrote:All I have to say is Fred from Angel. Sometimes he brings people back JUST TO KILL THEM AGAIN. :x

So there are some Whedon fans on this forum. Awesome! I've only ever seen Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog but I enjoyed it and since then I've had just about all of his series on my Netflix Instant list but I still haven't gone through it. Maybe now that I'm done with the LSAT I'll be able to get on that... After applications are complete of course.

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:38 pm

thejerseykid wrote:
CookieDough wrote:
bee wrote:

So there are some Whedon fans on this forum. Awesome! I've only ever seen Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog but I enjoyed it and since then I've had just about all of his series on my Netflix Instant list but I still haven't gone through it. Maybe now that I'm done with the LSAT I'll be able to get on that... After applications are complete of course.
Do you like to cry? Do you want to curse at a man you've never met? Do you not want to trust that loved ones don't suddenly die for no reason?

If you answered yes to any of these questions start with firefly, then serenity. Then work your way through Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse etc in chronological order to get the most "oh them again!" bang for your buck.

barrelofmonkeys

Gold

Post by barrelofmonkeys » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:40 pm

CookieDough wrote: Do you like to cry? Do you want to curse at a man you've never met? Do you not want to trust that loved ones don't suddenly die for no reason?

If you answered yes to any of these questions start with firefly, then serenity. Then work your way through Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse etc in chronological order to get the most "oh them again!" bang for your buck.
credited

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Also don't bother trying to watch Buffy/Angel at the same time. First, it doesn't line up. And second, on the off chance you forget the relevant Buffy episode by the time you watch Angel, I can save you the trouble. Everything sucks. You're welcome.

dasani13

Silver

Post by dasani13 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:52 pm

I know a lot of you are retakers so I'd appreciate your input on my study schedule for the February test. I posted it here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... &start=250

Thank you very much in advance.

mellow

Bronze

Post by mellow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Whedon fans:

Is Agents of SHIELD any good? I've heard disappointing reviews from friends so I'm thinking of skipping it in my tv binge.

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 pm

mellow wrote:Whedon fans:

Is Agents of SHIELD any good? I've heard disappointing reviews from friends so I'm thinking of skipping it in my tv binge.
I like it, but my standards are low so... Maybe? The first episode has some guest stars that were fun, and it's set in what looks like a made over Serenity, which was neat. Overall I'd say it's not quite at true Whedon levels but it's entertaining enough that I spend 50 minutes a week on it.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

bombaysippin

Gold

Post by bombaysippin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 pm

CookieDough wrote:Do you like to cry? Do you want to curse at a man you've never met? Do you not want to trust that loved ones don't suddenly die for no reason?

Is this all on Netflix? If not where?

CookieDough

Bronze

Post by CookieDough » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Bajam wrote:
CookieDough wrote:Do you like to cry? Do you want to curse at a man you've never met? Do you not want to trust that loved ones don't suddenly die for no reason?

Yes. Yes it is.

mellow

Bronze

Post by mellow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Bajam wrote:

just a few pages ago you were saying you should put off tv until apps are done. resist the temptation! haha

Nightrunner

Platinum

Post by Nightrunner » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:10 pm

CookieDough wrote: Do you like to cry? Do you want to curse at a man you've never met? Do you not want to trust that loved ones don't suddenly die for no reason?

OK so I love (love) basically everything Joss I have ever seen. But I've never seen Buffy or Angel, in large part because I missed the train of watching it as a kid, and now I'm a grown-ass man and it feels like watching Buffy or Angel is absurd. But I do like to ask the question: is it as good as the rest of his stuff?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”