Post removed. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dosto

Silver

Re: December 2013 LSAT waiting thread

Post by dosto » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:12 am

Last edited by dosto on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ftbchamp231

Bronze

Post by ftbchamp231 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 am

dosto wrote:
bee wrote:
ftbchamp231 wrote:It is 100 posts before you can post images right?

The motel I stayed at the night before my LSAT had a love tub... Like a heart shaped jacuzzi. I can't wait to show you the picture. Also, the smelliest indoor space I've ever spent an extended amount of time in. Old cigarette smoke and mustyness is the best way to describe it.

The guy at the counter thought I was in for a way more fun couple of days than it was.
100 posts and you have to be a member for a certain amount of time, i think. just link it to us, lol.
Two weeks, and wow. I would hate to have to stay at a hotel for my test center like so many people on here. My center was a five minute drive away.
First time was an hour fifteen away. I drove down morning of. It was while I was on the water for rowing so I woke up at 5am normally and it wasn't a big deal. This time it was 50 but I didn't want to deal with weather if it happened. They only offer it at my school during June and it is one of the worst places to take it, no ac, construction, bad proctors, etc.

thevuch

Silver

Post by thevuch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 am

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
thevuch wrote:does anyone have a time machine
Retake in Feb, amend apps that haven't made a decision on you yet, enjoy life, relax.
i appreciate that rizzy rawls. and i like your name, i hate rawls really, but i think the whole veil/original position thing is an impressive way to justify liberalism, however im more a walzer communitarian type (philosophy is one of my majors), BUT i said that so i could go to jan 6 then come back, i feel pretty good about it, especially if the RTSU was the real LG...but honestly i havent completed any apps, i didnt really see a point in doing it prior to jan 6 or whenever the score comes out....is february not too late in order to attend in fall 2014?

ftbchamp231

Bronze

Post by ftbchamp231 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 am

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:15 am

fpustorino wrote:So I understand that time zone differences establish the fact why LSAC does not want specific questions discussed... but at this point why would it still matter? and when can you actually discuss questions specifically?
Because it's a rule, don't you get it? The rules man, they matter, no matter how stupid, you have to follow them like the other sheep. If you don't all the tight asses here will say you're a bad person and wish you nothing but failure. Stop being a Machiavellian.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

thevuch

Silver

Post by thevuch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:15 am

and is dec 2013 score release date too late to register for feb test

ftbchamp231

Bronze

Post by ftbchamp231 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:16 am

MiracleNeeded wrote:
fpustorino wrote:So I understand that time zone differences establish the fact why LSAC does not want specific questions discussed... but at this point why would it still matter? and when can you actually discuss questions specifically?
Because it's a rule, don't you get it? The rules man, they matter, no matter how stupid, you have to follow them like the other sheep. If you don't all the tight asses here will say you're a bad person and wish you nothing but failure. Stop being a Machiavellian.
I bet this guy is that guy, always.

jcccc

Bronze

Post by jcccc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:16 am

More I think about it the more I'm thinking I royally fucked up. Cancel time

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 am

thevuch wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Retake in Feb, amend apps that haven't made a decision on you yet, enjoy life, relax.
i appreciate that rizzy rawls. and i like your name, i hate rawls really, but i think the whole veil/original position thing is an impressive way to justify liberalism, however im more a walzer communitarian type (philosophy is one of my majors), BUT i said that so i could go to jan 6 then come back, i feel pretty good about it, especially if the RTSU was the real LG...but honestly i havent completed any apps, i didnt really see a point in doing it prior to jan 6 or whenever the score comes out....is february not too late in order to attend in fall 2014?
No. If a school hasn't made a decision about you then a better Feb score can only help and no one averages because law schools are fucked so a lower score is a non-issue. People take Feb, generally, to get off waitlists.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

thevuch

Silver

Post by thevuch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 am

MiracleNeeded wrote:

bro

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:18 am

ftbchamp231 wrote:
MiracleNeeded wrote:
A guy who mocks judgmental goody two shoes? Always!

dosto

Silver

Post by dosto » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:18 am

Last edited by dosto on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 am

thevuch wrote:and is dec 2013 score release date too late to register for feb test
Just register now, you can also back out

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

thevuch

Silver

Post by thevuch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 am

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
thevuch wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
No. If a school hasn't made a decision about you then a better Feb score can only help and no one averages because law schools are fucked so a lower score is a non-issue. People take Feb, generally, to get off waitlists.

so should i register for feb just for shits and gigs.

dosto

Silver

Post by dosto » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 am

Last edited by dosto on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ftbchamp231

Bronze

Post by ftbchamp231 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 am

So if I submit my apps soon and tell them I took the December test, is it possible for them to accept me if they like my old score before I get my new one?

and there was no fun that night :(

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:21 am

MiracleNeeded wrote:
ftbchamp231 wrote:
MiracleNeeded wrote:
A guy who mocks judgmental goody two shoes? Always!
Okay this is dumb, I'm banning you if you don't shut up about explicitly breaking LSAC rules, let alone peddling it as a virtue

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

thevuch

Silver

Post by thevuch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 am

hey rizzy would you look at this post of mine in the personal statement forum, its kind of a provocative question, id like your opinion. and to anyone else that can spare a minute....

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 8&t=221020

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:25 am

thevuch wrote:so should i register for feb just for shits and gigs.
No, for a specific purpose: if you didn't do optimally on Dec and would like to improve your app to schools who haven't made a decision on you yet.

ZVBXRPL

Silver

Post by ZVBXRPL » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 am

MiracleNeeded wrote:
Sabbath observant test takers have yet to take the test. Also consider the NE weather.
Last edited by ZVBXRPL on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gold

Post by 062914123 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 am

Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

ftbchamp231

Bronze

Post by ftbchamp231 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 am

thevuch wrote:hey rizzy would you look at this post of mine in the personal statement forum, its kind of a provocative question, id like your opinion. and to anyone else that can spare a minute....

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 8&t=221020
Good for you man, my cousin got mixed up in that and he can't get out. That is awesome.

thevuch

Silver

Post by thevuch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 am

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
thevuch wrote:so should i register for feb just for shits and gigs.
No, for a specific purpose: if you didn't do optimally on Dec and would like to improve your app to schools who haven't made a decision on you yet.
makes sense. thanks again, so when people say that taking the lsat twice hurts your application theyre full of it?

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 am

[/quote]Okay this is dumb, I'm banning you if you don't shut up about explicitly breaking LSAC rules, let alone peddling it as a virtue[/quote]

I should make it clear that I never broke a rule. All I said was that I devised a way to read the final question while I was at home practicing, I never actually went through with it, mostly because there were no chances to do so. I'm also not saying it's a virtue but simply saying that getting all bent out of shape over a person who "cheated" and calling them a bad human being is way out of line. The guy who "cheated" by erasing a previous answer is a person who did something that was against the rules during a stressful test that means as much if not more than 4 years of college. Is it fair to call him a terrible person?

Gold

Post by 062914123 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 am

Last edited by 062914123 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”